Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220113-105639_Instagram.jpg

It's a f*cken toaster
Screenshot_20220113-105648_Instagram.jpg

Like, the most basic looking toaster you could pick up at Asda
Screenshot_20220113-105714_Instagram.jpg

Couldn't you have cleaned the bloody thing for this #ad?
Screenshot_20220113-105744_Instagram.jpg

This is where the big bucks are! The kettle!

Seriously, it's so insulting that she implied everyone should be buying themselves a £150 SMEG toaster when they moved into the bunga, only to be shilling this thing within 4 years

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 985975
It's a f*cken toaster
View attachment 985976
View attachment 985977
View attachment 985978

Seriously, it's so insulting that she implied everyone should be buying themselves a £150 SMEG toaster when they moved into the bunga, only to be shilling this thing within 4 years
Why does she not explain exactly why a Dualit toaster is worth investing in?

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Toast, that's haute cuisine for Lidl and Aldi. We know she bought gluten free bread from Waitrose, and plugged it. In an effort to get them to collab.
Whats for dinner Lids? Picky bits and cheese or dried gluten free pasta? I guess the Smeg appliances will go downstairs for the staff.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This woman is bat tit crazy. Not only is she filling her house with ferns. She now has a fern print robe and and fern tea towels. So fecking bizarre!! If this isn't a major indicator of some obsessive disorder, I don't know what is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
View attachment 985975
It's a f*cken toaster
View attachment 985976
View attachment 985977
View attachment 985978

I'm surprised that her weak wrists (an old Ibiza repetitive movement injury) can pick up that kettle. Doesn't look like an ergonomically friendly designed handle if you have to rest the kettle on the countertop to pour. How do you pour the bottom 2/3rds of the contents out of the kettle?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When I was a teenager we had a dualit and it never toasted as evenly as one would wish!

It is interesting to know you can send them off to the factory for a service. But I am not convinced by her dirty toaster and uninspired ad to buy another 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, but WHY TF IS LYDIA CLAIMING TO BE "PROUD" OF SOMETHING THAT DIDN’T INVOLVE HER AT ALL:

View attachment 985873
View attachment 985877
View attachment 985878
View attachment 985880
It's the Narc in her .. she cannot help herself ...she has make anything and everything about her ..

I don't personally think that The father and mother give two fucks whether Lydia is proud of them .. I mean how bleeping condescending can you be in 1 post!!

Whereas they have struggled with a small business ... Lydia has done alot to ruin small businesses like theirs along her "influencer" career ..

Shall we name a Few:

1: Nicky Lazou hairdressing
2: Toni Thornton Art
3: The small flower company
4: @welshy101

The list goes on .....she should stfu and not even comment as if SHE discovered them and that somehow their success is due to her "influence" ...maybe she can claim that, just like the private school comment, that she has singlehadedly brought them back from the brink

FFS :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Just wondering if there’s any way we can keep track of who works with Elsie this year on the WIKI, so we know exactly how many brand deals she’s lost? 🤔

So far we have the VAHA Fitness Mirror, Hairburst Chewable Vitamins, and Dualit Kitchen Appliances.

I’ll be keeping a stingent list in my Notes app, but I’m not great when it comes to editing the WIKI. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t think she’s gluten intolerant either - I agree with you - her stomach issues are more to do with her habit of fast/binge and massive portions. She’s OMAD, hence the overcompensating when she does get that one meal.

Nope - @Margo Polo gets first
Crying with laughter that she has gone from PR trips with Dior to flogging a bleeping toaster 🤣🤣

View attachment 985966
View attachment 985969
View attachment 985970
View attachment 985971
Oh good grief. How pitiful.
And her dress or robe matches the bloody tea towel.

View attachment 985975
It's a f*cken toaster
View attachment 985976
View attachment 985977
View attachment 985978

Had the bloody toaster serviced???? Never heard of that before. This is the saddest ad/pr I have ever seen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Toast, that's haute cuisine for Lidl and Aldi. We know she bought gluten free bread from Waitrose, and plugged it. In an effort to get them to collab.
Whats for dinner Lids? Picky bits and cheese or dried gluten free pasta? I guess the Smeg appliances will go downstairs for the staff.
What's for dinner??? Toaster shakings (crumbs)!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just wondering if there’s any way we can keep track of who works with Elsie this year on the WIKI, so we know exactly how many brand deals she’s lost? 🤔

So far we have the VAHA Fitness Mirror, Hairburst Chewable Vitamins, and Dualit Kitchen Appliances.

I’ll be keeping a stingent list in my Notes app, but I’m not great when it comes to editing the WIKI. 😉
Brilliant idea - and now is the time to start the list. After seeing her Smythson with nothing in it, I can only imagine the mahoosive notice boards downstairs in the office, that she had delivered recently.... nada que nada.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's the Narc in her .. she cannot help herself ...she has make anything and everything about her ..

I don't personally think that The father and mother give two fucks whether Lydia is proud of them .. I mean how bleeping condescending can you be in 1 post!!

Whereas they have struggled with a small business ... Lydia has done alot to ruin small businesses like theirs along her "influencer" career ..

Shall we name a Few:

1: Nicky Lazou hairdressing
2: Toni Thornton Art
3: The small flower company
4: @welshy101

The list goes on .....she should stfu and not even comment as if SHE discovered them and that somehow their success is due to her "influence" ...maybe she can claim that, just like the private school comment, that she has singlehadedly brought them back from the brink

FFS :mad:
The ice cream truck lady who served ice cream at her backyard soirée. Remember she posted on Instagram before Lydiot posted so she conveniently didn't mention her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Firstly how can she not butter toast? Did you see the state of it 🤣 Secondly I’ve never known someone to scrape butter from a stick like that before, I normally take it from one end. It’s different when you have a tub but surely I can’t be the wonky person who finds it odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have just had an email from famous Chef de Cuisine, Brock O’Lee. He asked if I had any suggestions for the name of his new cookery show. I told him - Chef Off...🍽

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thing is she doesn't use a kettle because she has a hot tap Oh dear another EPIC FAIL ELSIE! Also as if you do a close up of your toaster when it is filthy and looks like its beginning to rust!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Thing is she doesn't use a kettle because she has a hot tap Oh dear another EPIC FAIL ELSIE! Also as if you do a close up of your toaster when it is filthy and looks like its beginning to rust!
Was just about to post this, I got rid of my kettle when I had my Quooker boiling water tap installed - so did she beg that kettle?

https://www.dualit.com/servicing apparently it's a thing, who knew?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
If the toaster has just be serviced why is it so disgusting ?? I have a Seb that must be 24 years old and doesn’t look that bad!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.