Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or at least a big plate. Croissants for me have to have butter as well even if they are made with butter!
Us Tattlers love our butter! However, this was a happy oversight, believe me. You know it would have been Flora. 🤢😡🤢😡 The croissants were spared and so were we.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Hi everyone,

I’m a long time lurker and my story is similar to most people on here. I initially enjoyed Lydiot’s content but as time went on, I found I was constantly disappointed (and other emotions).

I have a few theories on her overall mental state and health. I think everyone here agrees there are strong personality traits; self sabotaging, impulsive behaviours, emotional dysregulation. Noticeable narcissistic traits; victimising, insecure, disregard of other’s emotions, unable to take criticism. The list can go on…

A few have speculated a thyroid condition and I have often thought this; intolerances to dairy and gluten (although she clearly ignores this), erratic moods (highs and lows), weight issues, and it can cause your hair to worsen (obviously her poor hair management doesn’t help that hay stack). Her gut health would be horrendous.

Her behaviours are disgusting and I know that she treated Nicky awfully. Nicky has profited incredibly well from it (well done Nicky)! I cannot stand the way she treats people (and animals). Lydiot is an all round disappointment. She is unprofessional, her fashion is unrelateable, she never shows the items brands send her and her content is so boring.

She had an incredible opportunity to show case some awesome outfits in Ibiza, going through the practicality of wearing certain items on holiday. Make me want to buy those items but instead we got excessive giggling and eye f*cking the camera. Once again, she could have easily show cased the Jimmy Choooos, pretend those items are her cup of team and style them up. Instead we got Victorian dresses or items torn at the elbow.

When will she step up or step down?

P.s thank you for having such a beautiful community on here 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Compliments to the Chef

My life’s a mockery - stender tem broccoli
Microwaved rice and some cheese
Are recipes for being shown the back door
And I just have to say as I wheeze
Oh why can’t she cook or read words from a book?
The hard work is all left to me
Now she wants me to Chef but I’ll play mutton Jeff
Bustle spouts are my new thing you see

In my kitchen I’m there with me knees in the air
As a fellah I know sets to work
I look like a clown and will not live this down
I’m a class A embarrassing jerk
What was that all about?
Yes, I can hear you shout
But a jeweller is buffing my gems
He is calling for me
I’ll take flowers you see
Since we both enjoy nice tender stems…
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Every one a gem!
Loving the Scary Hikers too!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she’s intolerant to gluten or diary, she’s just vain and contrary. She has bad eating habits where she’ll go for hours starving herself with her stomach growling loudly on camera throughout the day and then gorges on quick, filling food for fuel. Her body is very small and narrow for her age and it wouldn’t take much for that tiny stomach to bloat up and be noticeable. She then can’t bear the thought of anyone else noticing that or clothes not looking smooth and she puts it down to gluten intolerance, whereas it’s just the effects of gluten or food in general for that matter (where does she think it goes?). Whenever she’s said she’s been ill after gluten, it’s overindulgence on an empty stomach and the portion sizes that have done that.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t think she’s intolerant to gluten or diary, she’s just vain and contrary. She has bad eating habits where she’ll go for hours starving herself with her stomach growling loudly on camera throughout the day and then gorges on quick, filling food for fuel. Her body is very small and narrow for her age and it wouldn’t take much for that tiny stomach to bloat up and be noticeable. She then can’t bear the thought of anyone else noticing that or clothes not looking smooth and she puts it down to gluten intolerance, whereas it’s just the effects of gluten or food in general for that matter (where does she think it goes?). Whenever she’s said she’s been ill after gluten, it’s overindulgence on an empty stomach and the portion sizes that have done that.
I don’t think she’s gluten intolerant either - I agree with you - her stomach issues are more to do with her habit of fast/binge and massive portions. She’s OMAD, hence the overcompensating when she does get that one meal.

OMG.OMG.OMG. 😍
Nope - @Margo Polo gets first dibs.

Compliments to the Chef

My life’s a mockery - stender tem broccoli
Microwaved rice and some cheese
Are recipes for being shown the back door
And I just have to say as I wheeze
Oh why can’t she cook or read words from a book?
The hard work is all left to me
Now she wants me to Chef but I’ll play mutton Jeff
Bustle spouts are my new thing you see

In my kitchen I’m there with me knees in the air
As a fellah I know sets to work
I look like a clown and will not live this down
I’m a class A embarrassing jerk
What was that all about?
Yes, I can hear you shout
But a jeweller is buffing my gems
He is calling for me
I’ll take flowers you see
Since we both enjoy nice tender stems…
Brilliant! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Us Tattlers love our butter! However, this was a happy oversight, believe me. You know it would have been Flora. 🤢😡🤢😡 The croissants were spared and so were we.
How hard difficult would it be for Ali to make a nice breakfast tray like this, if he knew he
Screenshot_20220113-075556_Chrome.jpg
was going to film it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, but WHY TF IS LYDIA CLAIMING TO BE "PROUD" OF SOMETHING THAT DIDN’T INVOLVE HER AT ALL:

Screenshot_20220112-210937_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-100430_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-100446_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-100506_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Love Anais Gallagher ..... couldn't have put it better myself ... coming from the famous daughter of Oasis frontman Noel Gallagher .. yet is as humble as any normal person...... thats called country living and wealth ... not giving 1 tit!

Watch and take note Lydiot!!!

Reactions: 25
Fleur is the latest copy-cat victim so I’d say this is a given!!!
The odd thing is that Lydia hasn’t liked or commented on Fleur’s cinema room post despite all previous sucking up. Perhaps the competing and jealously has already started!
7B04A9D5-96C4-4D95-B29D-E6F2B2C718D0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What anyone who watches them or the likes of them must remember is its all FAKE.
Take anything you see with a pinch of salt, they film what they want you to see, it's all pretend, end of.

I was watching a film called "Fake Famous" about taking nobodies and making them into "influencers". Was really eye opening into how absolutely fake and scripted it all is .. it's hollow success.

These management companies buy you bots and likes and even comments are bought for these individuals and just through contacting brands and using stats they started getting given freebies and then contracts .. it was so shocking!

The photo's were all staged in peoples back gardens or at pools using backdrops and tagging the "4 seasons" or "Double tree Hilton" as locations..

Plane photos were taken against a sky themed backdrop with a toilet seat next to their heads to mimick a plane window ...I was aghast :oops:

There is even an interior or a private jet in a hanger that you can rent out for "flexing" photo's!!!! I tit you not!!

But at the end all of the participants said they got anxiety / found it too fake to do in real life and were shocked at how fake it all was.

I will attach the link for the trailer .. go watch it if you want to be shocked ....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Crying with laughter that she has gone from PR trips with Dior to flogging a bleeping toaster 🤣🤣

F1E29BDE-9996-4D58-9CFB-31E7947B9B3A.jpeg

B5700E30-CE7D-48E7-AEB9-7AD47F4558BD.jpeg

608AACB7-2A62-4916-8A56-623F5CAF1846.jpeg

CA16C2DF-C448-4BC0-A690-CDBDB983BBF3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
A trusty steed? A toaster likened to a trusty steed?
I’m going for a lie down! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.