Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying with laughter that she has gone from PR trips with Dior to flogging a bleeping toaster 🤣🤣

View attachment 985966
View attachment 985969
View attachment 985970
View attachment 985971
What happened to her favourite brand Smegma Appliances?

A trusty steed? A toaster likened to a trusty steed?
I’m going for a lie down! 🤷‍♀️
Oh hun, this it is, the thing that makes me change the empty batteries in my mouse, so I can do a Paint 3D mock up of her sitting on that toaster... onward, my noble steed.

Also, she really got herself a fern dress and matching tea towels... Annoying twit.

1642084602444.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 985975
It's a f*cken toaster
View attachment 985976
Like, the most basic looking toaster you could pick up at Asda
View attachment 985977
Couldn't you have cleaned the bloody thing for this #ad?
View attachment 985978
This is where the big bucks are! The kettle!

Seriously, it's so insulting that she implied everyone should be buying themselves a £150 SMEG toaster when they moved into the bunga, only to be shilling this thing within 4 years
Just when you think she can t get any lazier :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I haven't watched Ali's vlog yet - need to wait until after dinner as don't think I can stomach seeing his feet and other parts. Why is the physio in the bloody Kitchen when they've a gym room, Ali's office or a spare bedroom to use???? Vile totally vile!

And then I see the witch eating croissants in bed. Firstly lets ignore the fact they are full of gluten, secondly I hate people eating in bed, and croissants are so messy and flaking, and she's got jam, plus the bloody cat there, I just cannot, it is beyond words!
I've just watched like 20 minutes of him being massaged in the kitchen. What was that

Also (as there's not that much more content) all I see recently on vlogs is Lydia talking about wine, food or what they've bought from WaItRoSe or what meals Ali is cooking them or what is in the oven... I'm sorry but absolutely not a chance does Lydia with her stick thin sinew-y body eat all what she claims to. I smell a rat. Croissants for breakfast? Cheese every day? Meals out constantly? Huge roast dinners? Wine every day? Carbs upon carbs and no veg? To have a figure like Lydia I'd have to barely eat and I'm about the same height and I workout just as she does. I genuinely don't believe this is truly her diet especially given her mid 30s age and dwindling metabolism, it's so fake.

Reactions: 38
The toasters from different countries really show the different bread habits, all the Anglo Saxon ones are for sliced bread and « seb » is definitely for that baguette cut in half and slived down the middle! Very interesting 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Of all the carbs we see her shovelling in her gob, toast has not been a huge feature. Now she’s ”cooking” bread in what looks like a dIrty, old toaster. Click on the link if you want a toaster like this🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
How has no one sent these twats covers for their outdoor furniture?!?!?

My chintzy outdoor furniture was on sale at a cheesy department store and it still gets covered by a cover and put in the shed!

Reactions: 26
Grand Tattle SHOW US YER TOASTER competition...

This is my entry - Crumbs - I hope I win...

(Unserviced Dualit 10/12 years old and erm...clean...)
This is my toaster (ok, this is a photo I found on Google)

Frying-pan-with-toasted-bread-on-table.jpg

I toast my bread on a pan :LOL: Im 41 and I have never owned a toaster! I think the pan makes an excellent work! then I fry my eggs on the same pan... no extra cleaning... 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I love my old Magimix toaster, complete with some antique crumbs. He’s 16 now and still going strong. He has a cute little ding like a bicycle bell when he’s done. Sadly, I accidentally scratched him with a pan lid (don’t ask). They don’t make this model anymore and the new see-through versions are £160. Yes, £160 to watch your toast burn from the other side of the room!

His brother the kettle died last year and I was distraught as I couldn’t get hold of one anywhere so I had to replace it with a Dualit. I’ll cover his ears but he really is a pain in the arse, shows up every fingerprint and takes ages to boil, you have to make an appointment for a cup of tea. I descaled the Magimix once or twice in all those years but this thing looks like it’s permanently wearing a fur coat. When this one conks out, I’m going back to a stovetop whistler.

View attachment 986496
89FC358A-B4AD-4C86-804B-481385964A9E.jpeg
2398779B-0422-45E4-972C-E80DEC92414C.jpeg

My partner wants to buy all Sage appliances but they are all over priced and some have terrible reviews! I think the cheaper brands actually last longer most of the time.
I was put off by Sage, I might be wrong but I thought it was something to do with Heston Blumenthal, or Bloomin Hestental as I usually call him. Didn’t really want to line his pockets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I love my old Magimix toaster, complete with some antique crumbs. He’s 16 now and still going strong. He has a cute little ding like a bicycle bell when he’s done. Sadly, I accidentally scratched him with a pan lid (don’t ask). They don’t make this model anymore and the new see-through versions are £160. Yes, £160 to watch your toast burn from the other side of the room!

His brother the kettle died last year and I was distraught as I couldn’t get hold of one anywhere so I had to replace it with a Dualit. I’ll cover his ears but he really is a pain in the arse, shows up every fingerprint and takes ages to boil, you have to make an appointment for a cup of tea. I descaled the Magimix once or twice in all those years but this thing looks like it’s permanently wearing a fur coat. When this one conks out, I’m going back to a stovetop whistler.

View attachment 986496View attachment 986529View attachment 986530

I was put off by Sage, I might be wrong but I thought it was something to do with Heston Blumenthal, or Bloomin Hestental as I usually call him. Didn’t really want to line his pockets.
I have that kettle! I do like it although I agree it’s a pain to keep clean x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Crying with laughter that she has gone from PR trips with Dior to flogging a bleeping toaster 🤣🤣

View attachment 985966
View attachment 985969
View attachment 985970
View attachment 985971
LOL a toaster she's had for a few years and had to have it 'serviced'! How expensive is this toaster that you send in for servicing like a car? I've had a basic one for 15 years and um it's never needed servicing and if it broke, I'd buy another $30 one. Also mind you... way to try to sell a toaster when most of the world is in the thick of resolutions that probably include not eating BREAD/simple carbs! It's like Code8 lipstick when everyone is wearing masks... oops, lol

I can just picture it now. Cawwie walking around her house making notes... what do we already own that we can say we've always loved this brand and poof money coming in to pay for my own new house and get this witch off my back. She'll tell her "chicken" that this is Lydia's new way of helping out these poor little UK brands and reassure her that all past and future prestige brands are the "bad guys that will hurt her". I wish we could see the letters they send to all of these little companies begging for a deal based on fake numbers. I am quite sure that most if not all brands get little return.

If she wanted to be Josie she's got it in terms of posts now. Josie has for the most part had lots of tiny little unknown crap products that she flogs like QVC. The odd invite here and there. Welcome to the C list and good luck when you hit the D and Z lists :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 985975
It's a f*cken toaster
View attachment 985976
Like, the most basic looking toaster you could pick up at Asda
View attachment 985977
Couldn't you have cleaned the bloody thing for this #ad?
View attachment 985978
This is where the big bucks are! The kettle!

Seriously, it's so insulting that she implied everyone should be buying themselves a £150 SMEG toaster when they moved into the bunga, only to be shilling this thing within 4 years
My toaster is over 20 years old and doesn't look that disgusting (Severin for the win).
1642089216136.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What happened to her favourite brand Smegma Appliances?

Oh hun, this it is, the thing that makes me change the empty batteries in my mouse, so I can do a Paint 3D mock up of her sitting on that toaster... onward, my noble steed.

Also, she really got herself a fern dress and matching tea towels... Annoying twit.

View attachment 986389
Elsie, you are toast…ie no longer important😟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The toasters from different countries really show the different bread habits, all the Anglo Saxon ones are for sliced bread and « seb » is definitely for that baguette cut in half and slived down the middle! Very interesting 🧐
I get you! So you have the extra wide, one long slot for baguettes whereas we have the little thin slots - I think I might invest in ‘Seb’ - this is fascinating!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.