Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the kitchen? They have three bedrooms, two dressing rooms and four bathrooms (not counting the basement space) and they choose to do pedicures (Lidl) and whatever is going on here, in the kitchen?!?!?!
Probably the only room that has heating!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So just finished watching her latest vlog.
I wonder who the brands were who hurt her last year that now she only wants to work with small businesses?
Also, why can't she just buy one or two ferns, why does she have to have them all over her house? She has some kind of an issue behaving like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes it was a while ago now and she still lived in her little house in London at the time. She’d been out and filming earlier in the day and was planning on taking us with her that evening on another job she had. Anyway, he got drunk in the afternoon and was very ugly towards her and had then gone out on the razzle that night with his friends. She was terribly upset and took herself off to bed and used this to show an influencer‘s life was not as glamorous as some may think. She had a tear stained face and it made me cry when she described how nasty he could be when drunk and that he had done it before. Ever since that video I have always considered him as an irritating twerp who muscles in on his girlfriend’s hard work and work ethic. He has never held a job down. She could do so much better…She has constantly carried him - now she’s marrying him…
For personal reasons I remember that clearly. At least he has stopped drinking so he deserves some credit. Other than that he doesn't have much to recommend him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So just finished watching her latest vlog.
I wonder who the brands were who upset her last year that now she only wants to work with small businesses?
Also, why can't she just buy one or two ferns, why does she have to have them all over her house? She has some kind of an issue behaving like this.
She was deprived once upon a time and suffered from it, so reaction is lots! ( like me with shoes)😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But would she still be wearing and showing their products if they had dropped her? She posted she was wearing a product of theirs today 🤔 I’m thinking maybe GHD as she rarely shows or talks about them now even when doing her hair, She just says a curling iron.
She did say she still actually uses the brands who hurt her.

Reactions: 14
That section is TEN MINUTES LONG. I mean I’ve been to a physio, and a masseuse (old riding injury) many many times. Never in my kitchen. Never on camera.

I have to say, I saw more chemistry between Ali and his handler in that ten minutes than I’ve seen between Ali and Labia in the last four years.
I thought he was having his balls waxed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
That meal! 🤣. I’d seen the photos on here so I thought I knew what to expect but I actually instinctively covered my mouth in shock🥱. It was like a burnt offering to the God of……God knows what.

Looks like Porter’s shagged the sheepish girlfriend to death on the sofa. Feel sick.🤮

There is no way that a super king size duvet would fit in their blagged washing machine. Surely there’s a litter tray somewhere. Lazy cat too🙄

Thanks for sharing👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
On a KM shoot last year someone left a comment commending them on using a Trans model…😬
Absolutely hilarious!!!!!

Oh no, i've just started it, and Ali is planning to do a cookery course at Daylesford because guess who recommended it!! Char of course, and now he's shown us their dinner - chicken with of course cheese inside it, brown dead broccoli, rice and some orange coloured sauce he said has been made from the juices! He now thinks he's Jamie Oliver/Charlie Irons and along with his electrics and house handyman is including cooking in his vlogs now! I guess this is to make up for his lack of actual influencer work!

Why is he showing muddy footprints all over the kitchen floor, just bleeping mop it you muppet! And then we have the cat sat on the middle of the dining table which is constantly laid with napkins, runner, plates and glasses - because the whole house is basically just a film set!

The massage bit starts around 4 mins 28 and goes on until 14.56 - absolutely ridiculous why does anyone need to include that much footage!

And who the hell puts jam on a croissant with a spoon? How those two live is so so odd!
I seriously can't take much more 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I missed the “stender tem broccoli” the first time around because I was watching it on 1.5 speed, but I went back and checked and you’re absolutely right dear @Oops...!

I’m pretty sure when God was handing out brains, Ali thought He said ‘trains’ and asked for a slow one! 🚂
You know, I’ve wondered for a while now if he has a hearing problem and I bet any money he had ‘glue ear’ as a child that interfered with his learning to read. He‘s smart with practical stuff and techy things though and he’s a grafter. I wish he had more confidence in following his own path instead of trying to be a clothes horse like his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The gluten free bullshit came from her best friend! Cawwie has coeliac disease (If I remember correctly) and Elsie cannot let cawwie have anything to herself and so jumped on the gluten free bandwagon.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.