Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just fast forwarded through CinderAldi's newest snoozefest. 💤😴

Yep, he's run out of content ideas CLEARLY.

Half the video was a PT session with his shirt unnecessarily off....then he showed soccer on the tele, dirty footprints on the kitchen floor, what he cooked for din dins and his weird friend polishing his jewelry for him.

Absolutely riveting content. :rolleyes:

They both desperately need the house reno to happen now because if not, they both have absolutely no content to show. If his content goes on like this, his YT career may be on a downward spiral too.

Most people with half a brain would stop spending $ like water if all brands have dumped and "hurt" her. Yet she has to fulfill the emptiness and humiliation from this by buying more and more - two cars, a diamond ring, an exorbitantly priced watch, just to list a few.

They're going to be in a world of pain if they don't stop spending now. They're in their early 30s and this social media career is already spiraling to a close. Hopefully they have a plan. I thought Ali was an electrician but looks like he still has to hire people to do electrical work so how much is that a career to fall back on?

I bet Lydia thinks Karen Millen will hire her as a designer. Perhaps until they get sued for stealing designs from other brands, then it'll be over swiftly.

She should have put all the money she blew on her cars, rings, Hermes bags, reno and green house on a down payment for a second property which they could have rented out or something.

I don't see this ending well for Lydia. Much as I think she's a twit, I hope she wakes the duck up before she puts herself in financial ruin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
What anyone who watches them or the likes of them must remember is its all FAKE.
Take anything you see with a pinch of salt, they film what they want you to see, it's all pretend, end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her "they hurt my feelings" comment is just more proof that Lydia is forever an overgrown child who thinks any kind of honest feedback or repercussion is just "bitter jealous haters trying to knock her down".

Meanwhile she just stomps all over people's "feelings" and gives zero tosses about ruining their day. I mean I really REALLY love how she treats her BBF? employees? paid-cronies? They pull up to her house to come to work to only be told that they have the day off? WTF. Any decent boss would, oh I don't know, TELL THEIR EMPLOYEES THAT THE DAY BEFORE?

That's not how you treat your "BFF" nor how you treat your "employee". What a rubbish friend AND employer.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
It's just so blatantly obvious that Aldi is trying to emulate Char/Mansplainer. He hasn't got a hope as far as his cooking skills show, bless him. He seems like a really nice fella, but I think he is too soft with Lydiot. He is too quiet, too meek and too much under her thumb.
She has been the main bread winner in the relationship, exactly the same as Grossie and Charlie. The two fellas are like two peas in a pod. Sad really. 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
He covered branches, trending plants and marble in the first few minutes!
He also follows Lydiot, too. I think influencers are past their peak and you will see a steady decline of influencers being able to live a lavish lifestyle while quitting their day job and putting out $hit content.

Don't freak out. This is totally normal. Older bees collect the feces, debris, and dead bees inside the hive and dispose of it outside the hive. Sometimes if they are old (going to die anyways) and it is too cold they will die. Rather than all the bees risking the cold temperatures by leaving the hive to do their business and tidy the hive, a few older bees take the risk for the majority. It's very noble and they are the heroes of the colony. But let's talk about the fact that in 9 words Ali has misspelled 1 word by using an apostrophe when not needed, capitalized bees when not needed, and there is a missing comma after the word sadly and a missing period at the end of the sentence. Mr. Computer Wiz obviously has not heard of Spellcheck or Grammarly. His insistence on thinking that there are alternative spellings for even the most mundane of words is beyond moronic, but he will ultimately find himself cast aside for more illiterate influencers. I would think that if your job requires you to put out text to your followers (750k) and you even misspelled just one word, you would be mortified and embarrassed as f$%k.

Why would you do that in the kitchen and not in the gym/training room? What will they do when they no longer can afford to pay a trainer to come to their home and actually have to drive to and wait for their appointment? This is rather a disgusting photo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
OMG Lumi pissed on the bed.
Time to beg for a new mattress and probably a new bed so they can go with a king mattress rather than a California king. Oh and that would mean begging for new linens and a total bedroom redo.

I mean even Char Char who is a decent cook doesn't have a youtube channel so if Ali is thinking of turning his channel into a cooking one THINK AGAIN CINDERS! 😊
Cinders!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🧯

Why isn t there a tray? :eek:
Lydiot.....note to self to beg for a bespoke wood bed tray engraved with 'The Millen Gorden's'. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Does Lydia realize her husband is attracted to men? He was totally hard while the chiropractor was “working” on him in his latest vlog. Why would anyone knowingly leave something like that in their own video unless they wanted people to see it? Ali seems like he makes any excuse to have another man touch him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If they let the cat pee on the bed she can surely wipe her hands and mouth on the sheet, flat Sheet mystery explained ( giant napkin, cat litter…)
The house must reek of cat pee as well as their clothes. She lets the cat sleep in her drawers. They are probably so use to the horrible smell they can’t smell it anymore. ( maybe that’s why she sprays herself 589 times a day )

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Dr Rhona Eskander (Elsie’s Dentist) is obviously a fan of Nicky with the good hair … could this be why Elsie’s hasn’t finished her Invisalign treatment? 🤔

1E617FC9-3B02-4424-A8C3-A4111F1B8010.jpeg
781089C0-CEA3-4723-8B3B-35E2374C7309.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Does Lydia realize her husband is attracted to men? He was totally hard while the chiropractor was “working” on him in his latest vlog. Why would anyone knowingly leave something like that in their own video unless they wanted people to see it? Ali seems like he makes any excuse to have another man touch him.
Love your Summer Heights High pic. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Ali thinks that a roast will be enough to get his YouTube going well that is another story. Even char char isn’t able to do more than his roasts or scrambled egg, I never seen him cook a stew, daube, lasagna, spaghetti bolo , tajine, curry… he couldn’t even manage the beef Wellington at Christmas time! His bbq’s are always charcoal… not that brilliant.
I think Elsie wants him to do a Strike Whilst the Irons isn’t Hot double act with Splainer. This will reduce the need for her to vlog so often. A kind of 2 Scary Hikers mash up…🧠🤡.

Compliments to the Chef

I think Elsie wants him to do a Strike Whilst the Irons isn’t Hot double act with Splainer. This will reduce the need for her to vlog so often. A kind of 2 Scary Hikers mash up…🧠🤡.

I think my iPad has broken itself…have no clue why it keeps posting all this…🥸

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I know that there are a few ladies on this thread that are BIG Jason Momoa fans. Well ladies...he will soon be available because he and Lisa Bonet are getting a divorce. The line starts behind me and please no pushing and shoving. Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet split after 16 years: 'The love between us carries on' [Video] (aol.com)[/Video][Video][/video]
OMG 😳 This man 🥵 But really though I‘m sorry they‘re not together anymore, they were a cute couple. Let‘s hope he doesn‘t end up with an Amber like Johnny did.. that was tragic !

Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Compliments to the Chef

My life’s a mockery - stender tem broccoli
Microwaved rice and some cheese
Are recipes for being shown the back door
And I just have to say as I wheeze
Oh why can’t she cook or read words from a book?
The hard work is all left to me
Now she wants me to Chef but I’ll play mutton Jeff
Bustle spouts are my new thing you see

In my kitchen I’m there with me knees in the air
As a fellah I know sets to work
I look like a clown and will not live this down
I’m a class A embarrassing jerk
What was that all about?
Yes, I can hear you shout
But a jeweller is buffing my gems
He is calling for me
I’ll take flowers you see
Since we both enjoy nice tender stems…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe he is advertising his soon to be availability?

Nicky with the great hair has a light blue Hermes Kelly handbag. What struck me was how natural she looks with the bag whereas Lydiot always looks so 'try hard' with her Hermes bags. Maybe it is because the handbag is in a fun color and paired with a stylish outfit as opposed to Lydiot pairing her Hermes bags with granny dresses. I don't believe they carried Hermes bags out on the prairie in 1880.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.