Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the anxiety fault for her being lazy, ungrateful, greedy, unethical,blowing deadlines, rudeness, and abuse of others.
Funny, since I have an actually diagnosed anxiety disorder and do none of the things mentioned above. Am I highly irritable, yes, but I still know who to blame and who not. I would rather blame myself, even if I have no reason. I am sure others on here with AD also don't behave like Lady Lydia.
Her delusions always get in her way to see the real problem.

but then thought why not make them myself?
That's the spirit! I am about to make my very own bespoke tailored hand-made Book Tote. Don't know if it will work, if it turns out badly, I just see it as a learning experience (maybe after I had a nervous breakdown and a tantrum).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think that Monday's vlog was, in fact, Lyds' 2022 "breakdown".
Hear me out.
The fact that Lyds was not ranting and raving in irrelevant. I'm pretty sure she is on some sort of medication for anxiety and depression. Absolutely no shame in being on meds ... kudos to her if she is.
The insane non-stop giggling and OTT act of being happy together with the hurt of being dropped by brands was her medicated version of a rant. And Lyds, for sure, could not put out another angry rant, not at this time when Elle Darby and Money-Mae are facing public backlash. So, she had a manic conversation with us. :rolleyes:

Oh, Lyds does not want anyone digging into her murky background - discovering she has lied about her background, lied about being homeless, that brands dislike her for her bratty behaviour, "Hairgate" and gaslighting her followers into thinking she was assaulted.
So Lyds has to tread carefully if she wants to "chat" about what angers her.

Hence the manic OTT display of happiness, her reason for not working with big or luxury brands "she wants to support small brands" (once again, copying Josie), her use of the word "hurt".
Watch that part of the vlog. Lyds kept on looking away from the camera, looking up, looking down, looking to the side ... she looked downright shifty. And teary eyed. Conveniently the battery died. Probably just went to have a cry in the burgundy pub wonky pheasant loo.

Furthermore, her sullen behaviour in Ali's vlog is confirmation that she puts on an Oscar-worthy act for her vlogs and once she puts her camera down, it's back to the "real" Lydia - sulky, high-maintenance and bratty.

Way too much chat about putting on weight and being fine with it (side effect of meds?) - imo, she looked the same.

I counted about 4 different accents ...
And of course, ends the vlog by making Ali look like a fool. Some things never change.
Agree! I had that same sickening feeling after listening to that sit down portion as last year when she implied Nicky had done something abusive to HER. 🍌☕ It felt similar.

And she’s just mean to Ali. He’s not very bright and she knows it. He says things that are not very smart but it’s how he feels. It’s one thing to laugh at his bad jokes. But she full on makes fun of him when he says things wrong and you can just tell it hurts his feelings. I would never humiliate anyone like that. Especially in a public forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So apparently Ali isn’t setting any ‘stingent’ New Year’s resolutions this year. 🙈 He really is the illiterate gift that keeps on giving isn’t he? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg LOL. Working out hard with that vahahahaha? Looks like gym shark or some brand are still working with her. 🤨

88426606-33CB-4D69-8014-3532304C7EB7.jpeg
DB5B9620-86D0-406A-887E-4FB954141824.jpeg
3693BC65-E9C7-42F4-B887-BD356B43D962.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Funny, since I have an actually diagnosed anxiety disorder and do none of the things mentioned above. Am I highly irritable, yes, but I still know who to blame and who not. I would rather blame myself, even if I have no reason. I am sure others on here with AD also don't behave like Lady Lydia.

That's the spirit! I am about to make my very own bespoke tailored hand-made Book Tote. Don't know if it will work, if it turns out badly, I just see it as a learning experience (maybe after I had a nervous breakdown and a tantrum).
Good luck. Hope it works out. What’s that saying? I think it’s: ‘Aim for the moon, if you miss, you may hit a star.’ So no loss either way as learning is learning.

Omg LOL. Working out hard with that vahahahaha? Looks like gym shark or some brand are still working with her. 🤨

View attachment 984208View attachment 984214View attachment 984215
I mean, some of us mere mortals just use you tube for yoga lessons but what do I know?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The thing that really irked me was that SHE IS GOING TO CHANGE THE RAISED BEDS. After all that bloody hooha in getting them in, she’s had one summer of her ‘perfect kitchen garden’ where she grew half a carrot and let the rest run wild or die, she now says these were cheap beds and she wants a more rustic feel….WHAT IS THE BLOODY POINT IF NOTHING GROWS IN THEM? I give up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It's funny she says that because my anxiety makes me overwork myself, a people pleaser, hard worker, polite (bordering on unassertive) etc. Opposite of what she's said.
The only bit I will agree on her with is the irritability. I am a snappy cow when I have something scheduled that day making me especially anxious.
Narcs be like.
Where I lived before (with my witch roommate) downstairs was a shop for vintage design interior. The owner is a friend of mine, I know for nearly two decades. He is a guy now in his very early 60s and either a narc or histrionic or both. He knows that he is a narc, so some self-awareness is there, doesn't mean he would change himself, though.

It was a hell to live there for different reasons (roommate, fecking loud Italian restaurant owners opposite my window, AND him downstairs). He is well known for his behaviour not only in that street but in the whole town, anyways... he knows some people are annoyed of him (like I am and one of my landlords and a plenitude of other folks) for his loud behaviour on the street. He has the habit to phone outside, and boy, he screams into the phone, if he talks to others on the street, same spiel. Obnoxiously loud af and a laughter you would hear 5km against the wind.

Every time we talk about, that there are people who are annoyed of him, he feels offended and victimized, kind of. I tell him, they are annoyed because he is so bleeping loud the whole day every day of the week, and he says, no, they are jealous of him. And I say, no there are not and why should they be jealous. He then lists how great his life is (spoiler: it isn't, and he is constantly complaining about that as well). So, then I go again, they are annoyed because you are loud and NOT jealous.. It then ends, that I get silenced over his very loud announcement "YOU HAVE NO CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Followed by some fast and loud tirade, I am not able to interject. Or he says, don't let us fight. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TL;DR: Narcs don't wanna hear the truth, they prefer to think that everyone that has a problem with them is just jealous.

Is her cockiness a front though because she doesn't seem like that in Ali's vlogs just a nasty miserable cow. Could it be H&M? when she went to the showroom and couldn't be bothered to show hardly any of the collection?
I think it would be easier to count who is still working with her, because there are too many options.

Latest IG follow by Lyds. Is she getting another puppy ??? 🤬🤬🤬
View attachment 983547
Looks like, my stomach turn by the thought of that.

As for the PR trips...the 'work' element, and I'm using that term loosely, does not take up 24 hours a day. Only Elsie could resent an all expenses paid trip to Bora Bora! Not to mention all the other lovely trips. Bloody hell!
Let's be honest, she said that because she has no work trips any more. She has to talk every thing bad to hype another thing up (her joblessness). She took on a few grams weight and now talks losing weight bad. She is so obvious.

I think Cawwie is doing a tit job as her Manager
She surely is not the smartest pea in the pot as an assistant, manager or COO but someone mentioned, that she has the worst possible client to find jobs for. And that is true. She will go down with Lydia.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Very interesting looking at the whole series of stories on Sellier about the fake mini Kelly and also about a fake tweed Chanel 19 bag too. They basically said it was only the colour of the hardware on the Kelly that alerted them, the gold hardware they thought was too bright and brassy. It shows that there are super fakes out there that are very hard to spot, and even sales assistants in-store cannot tell, and they are not allowed to authenticate either by the sound of it! Being very careful using a re-seller is clearly the way to go. They must get fakes brought in all the time.

So hence no close ups of the mini Kelly, no comments about where it came from or the cost, it just appeared on the Provence trip. Also maybe Elsie knows that the hardware can be a giveaway - perhaps that is why it is always undone - although many peopel never do up the clasp. Whatever anyone thinks of Claire Chanelle she is pretty transparent about her bags, which ones she gets direct from Hermes and the vintage Chanels and Hermes blankets she gets from Luxury Promise. She aways does un-boxings and usually tells what she paid for it. Elsie is very very shady indeed about hers, and also the way she has treated the Birkin is ridiculous - claiming she loves the patina or as she says it patiner! Buys Twillys and then uses them on Amazon bags and not the Birkin or the Kelly - bizarre behaviour. Perhaps she will manifest the black Birkin she pictured the other day, she can certainly afford the super fake, even if its around £1000! I cannot wait until Teefers gets a real one, because it is coming soon i'm sure of that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

I think our Lyds is confusing anxiety with narcissism bless her.
Idk about you @AmaliaLana but having GAD I'm super eager to please 110% of the time, act a bit like Tigger bouncing off the walls/Tasmanian devil and say sorry 93285092850985 a day, which is all v annoying I assume 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
What are Bee’s? Thought they were Bees.
They are Bee's bees. The bee's knees.

having GAD I'm super eager to please 110% of the time,
Same, I am still learning not to please and be fine with it. I think everyone hates me, or if not, they soon will, as soon as they know me better. It's fun (not). I need that egalite. Maybe that's why Lidl confuses her narc with GAD. Because she is also afraid, people will dislike her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow, she looks so broad shouldered there!

View attachment 984208View attachment 984214View attachment 984215
They are Bee's bees. The bee's knees.

Same, I am still learning not to please and be fine with it. I think everyone hates me, or if not, they soon will, as soon as they know me better. It's fun (not). I need that egalite. Maybe that's why Lidl confuses her narc with GAD. Because she is also afraid, people will dislike her.
🤣
Bib Are you sure you're not a Brit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think our Lyds is confusing anxiety with narcissism bless her.
Idk about you @AmaliaLana but having GAD I'm super eager to please 110% of the time, act a bit like Tigger bouncing off the walls/Tasmanian devil and say sorry 93285092850985 a day, which is all v annoying I assume 😂 😂 😂
My daughter is very similar - suffers terribly from anxiety and apologises all the time, incessantly, especially, when it’s not her fault. It drives me mad but she is the furthest thing from a narc.

My older sister was a class a narc - I say was because she hasn’t spoken to a single family member for decades. I remember a family holiday when we were teens and someone at the pool said ‘oh my god, that laugh...’ - she was just like Lydiot laughing loudly to show everyone what a great time she was having, life and soul, etc. She also played the victim constantly, had a high turnover of friends because she would smother them with love and then they would say something mildly critical and they were ghosted immediately. So happy she’s not in my life - narcs are mean, petty, jealous, easily provoked and self-obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am surprised that Lydiot would be hurt by a brand moving on. As a self-proclaimed Boss Babe, she should know it is all about business and when a client F$%ks up and it hurts the brand then they are going to move on. She also needs to realize that influencers are a dime a dozen and they can find a prettier, younger, more professional (knows how to say the brand name correctly, is prepared for meetings, meets deadlines ahead of time, and spells words correctly on SM where their brand is the topic), harder working, drama free, and less expensive influencer at the drop of the hat. Brands have also seen how Lydiot can turn on them in an instant if she thinks she has been slighted in the least like Holland Cooper, Dior, Jimmy Choo, the flower lady who sent her monthly flowers and then she said she didn't like flowers, etc. She has also narrowed her aesthetic to such a point as it is appealing to a small specific audience. Plus, Granny Chic is not trending as of late. She mistakes the few who post themselves watching her vlogs as fans but most are fellow Grammers or YouTubers just looking to self-promote. She is a lot like Trump and is easily fooled by flattery. And then she has that BOT problem and her problem with the govt and not following rules. It's like the Sword of Damocles hanging over her huge head.

She used a blurring filter in her paid post and then claimed it was the Rodial powder that by magic made her large pores and textured skin look perfect. She got called out on it and then called in for a meeting with Rodial.
Thanks so much for that info. I knew about the pores but wasn’t aware she got called in over it….

I want to say how much I agree with what you say about Elsie and her ability to turn on a sixpence if any one has the temerity to inflict narcissistic injury on her…

So on that basis let’s work out the likelihood of her becoming the next Waitrose Pet…

I should declare that this is sponsored by and brought to you today from ‘Two Pennyworth Corner’…

We know Teefers is extremely keen to make an internet chef out of her out-of-work partner and it would appear she might consider Waitrose a worthy sponsor for her now alcohol-free squeeze. Who knows if this might or might not happen? If I was asked my opinion on that I may cite the very sad video she made some years ago about the pain his habitual drinking caused her and the impact it had on her…I would and did support her in that sad situation. However, if I was Brand Managing Waitrose I might not choose Splainer ( unemployed man about town at his partner‘s expense) as a bona-fide representative of their ethos.

Similarly, there are some pretty damning photos of Elsie and her NYE party a few years ago and indeed from her Ibiza incarnation that might prevent choosing her to risk a good reputation on. Most company’s are risk averse…particularly in these difficult times with some pretty harsh financial problems ahead. Couple this with the fact neither of them can cook and are pretty famous for their poor diet…I rest my LV’s…

I think she may be barking up the wrong ivy-clad tree giving Waitrose soooo much free publicity. 🤦‍♀️ Not to mention the fact that she supports sweat shops. This in itself is a huge career-limiting citation …

He covered branches, trending plants and marble in the first few minutes!

I was thinking about her saying she resented holidays because she was working...it's a bit of an odd thing to say.
1. Did she think PR trips were her 'holidays' and resented the sales pitch they did for a few minutes, in among the free food and pampering?
Or
2. did she feel she had to vlog when she went on holiday and therefore it wasn't a holiday? Not that we can recall them paying!
The answer is simple Elsie. 1. Is not a holiday and you are expected to put some effort in, in exchange for the money spent on you, not complain all the time and stay in your room.
2. Don't vlog when you are on a private holiday...
On the other hand she knows she has to keep churning stuff out or we might forget about her!
Let’s just say her life clearly seems algorithm-centric…🤫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All of her whining about losing brands when honestly what did she expect by working in a bubble with ZERO care for the world around her and the news? Even if she does a good job (which she's not), she can't relate to her followers or be interesting. With a manager and YT editor who hates fashion and doesn't even watch you tube videos (only just got an account).... this was all bound to happen. Narc or not.

She needs to save her money because I'm sure she will continue with YT but have to live like Josie was... sheep, minor brands, adsense... it's not a bad living I'm sure. Just not probably going to be anywhere near the money she made pre 2021.. nor as glamorous. It's posting a lot of little crap and nothing that exciting... hair vitamins, sheets, lily silk, toothpaste.

I'd think she'd do much better to be grateful for what she had the last 10 years and to stop complaining. She got very lucky and experienced travel and luxury in a way most never can and she most certainly wouldn't have in her past jobs. Per her comments she didn't even like it. So there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Wow, she looks so broad shouldered there!

🤣
Bib Are you sure you're not a Brit?
Naw, lass. Deutsch-Bharatii.

I don't mind her broad shoulders, it's her type, she can't do a thing about it. Like that she now has muscles instead of over-cooked linguini. Just hope she eats more for the kcal intake needed. Way to go, Elisie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.