Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was secretly hoping he would walk into that metal thing on the sidewalk. 😂. Did he forget something and turned around? Or was he making a play at the guy videoing him?
Wow, Lydia looks more like a man than Ali. She’s ruined her face, it’s taken on a new shape.

OH MY GOD you have me creased.
You have a wonderful way with words

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣 This is some of your best work! The detail is the DREAM! This should go in the wiki!

I saw that and was like um WHAT?! It’s spring looking… she’s wearing short sleeves and she’s prancing around like she’s wasted. It’s not a cute lewk at all… and the belt 🤷🏻‍♀️!

Also note… she’s posted photos of all of this earlier this week. Someone is lacking content big time.

Triggered by her seasonal confusion!
Or is it stubbornness to live in the reality of the actual season?

Trying to link here.

I’ve noticed she keeps using music Josie has used in her stories too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes she was so much more feminine somehow back then. Now it’s like her face is so… manly. I can’t put my finger on it. Maybe the simpler clothing helps too? The fillers aren’t doing her any favors. And she’s still young. She’s gonna look like the freaky women on RHW Salt Lake City in 10 years if she’s keeps this up. They look like freaks!

View attachment 993121
It’s her nose in here. It’s massive and very thick, too big for her face. She should have left it alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm devastated that one of my fav shoe brands, Church's collaborated with Ali. These two put the trash in class
OMG I just realized that they also worked with THE Chavette. *faints on chaise lounge

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Siplip - n - a newly discovered illness applicable to wine experts who drink a bit too much - as in...

Oh gosh! I am unable to attend work today since I have a bad attack of Siplip - again...

or

Siplipping is really catching on in the Provinces. Questions in the House. Oops no, sorry - Questions in da‘ house...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
FINALLY people who understand my frustration with this woman!
There are so many things i can not put my finger on with her.
Just read through the last 35 pages and it all makes so much more sense now.
Glad im not the only one.
Her youtube videos wind me up but i keep watching them. WHY!?
For the entertainment?
I dunno but i literally laugh AT her and it makes me happy.
Its so funny the things you pick up on and make fun of.
Some things i would feel awful for thinking but you all think them too haha
So glad I came across this have been laughing so much this evening
Welcome! Great to see new posters!
Do have a look at the WIKI....pink button at top of page 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s her nose in here. It’s massive and very thick, too big for her face. She should have left it alone.
Agree, she should of left her nose alone, she used to contour it in the old house and it looked fine.

Reactions: 15
Just to add to Two Pennyworth Corner -
I think I’ve watched a handful of Teefers vlogs as cannot stand her and I’m more drawn to style and fashion and she has an abundance of neither. One vlog, though, I did note that Splainer took down the window shutters and made them into laundry shelving as ‘we don’t close the shutters’. Who would commit such a crime?
I had forgotten that one...View attachment 993583 I watched her a lot when she moved and I saw such a difference between her work ethic and Elsies. I really enjoyed watching how her house emerged but he drove me away . I would like to see her marry someone more enterprising and possibly a little less vain...

😂😂😂🤫🤫🤫🥴🥴🥴 Just toooo funny xxView attachment 993664
[/QUOTE]
I think they should switch partners, Ali with Teefers and Lydia with Chuck. 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
WHAT THE FOXTROT? 😳

It appears that Elsie has finally lost what little was left of her teeny tiny mind in her latest Instagram ‘Reels’!

She’s literally twirling around in her backyard in that white floor length dress like an absolute lunatic - I hope Ali still has her therapist on speed dial.

View attachment 992912View attachment 992920

Also, as per usual, Elsie has plagiarised the caption AND butchered it at the same time … the original quote is a well known one by Angie Weiland-Crosby and it’s supposed to be “Take me deep into the wintry woods where hope glitters freshly worn.

Edit: @Namima, can you please post the full ‘Reels’ for those who have been blocked by Elsie? 😘
Dear me, she really is scraping the bottom of the barrel now. I am not watching her vlogs or seeing her posts on IG and she still annoys the hell out of me!
It's so good to vent on here. I feel much better offloading.
You all sound like such wonderful, intelligent and kind people on tattle. What a great community, sharing tips, supporting each other and being so welcoming to us newbies. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw lydias story and it was them in the living room relaxing with the pets and the caption was “relaxing together as a family of five” and then she deleted it right away. Made me think she is pregnant because who is number 5? Anyone else see it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I saw lydias story and it was them in the living room relaxing with the pets and the caption was “relaxing together as a family of five” and then she deleted it right away. Made me think she is pregnant because who is number 5? Anyone else see it?
Omg new puppy?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Probably did that on purpose to generate clicks. She has no content. Pregnancy is out of the question because she loves herself too much, she has a phobia about being sick, and she would never take the chance on not getting her body back in its original shape immediately after giving birth. She really should go with her gut feeling about never having children. Lydia...listen to your gut. It is right on this one.

Omg new puppy?!
Hope not. Her current puppy is still not potty trained. OR should I say the puppy's owner isn't trained to take him out when needed or to read the 'I gotta potty' signs.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I would sort of love to see what would happen if Lydia got to 'design' (i.e point at pictures she liked) a maternity KM collection. I just assume lots of terrible looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would sort of love to see what would happen if Lydia got to 'design' (i.e point at pictures she liked) a maternity KM collection. I just assume lots of terrible looks.
She can't 'design' unless she can add a belt. 99.9% of pregnant women do not want a belt of any kind, anywhere near their body while they are pregnant. I still can't handle a stiff belt (the leather kind not the drink) but then again, I am 5'2" and there isn't a lot of available space for a belt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I always look for ones that says cold pressed, virgin, and organic. Sometimes it is difficult to find one with a pump but it is well worth it as there will not be a need to unscrew and re screw the cap with oily hands. If you find one with a pump save it to use with your next bottle or buy a big bottle and keep by the bath and next to the bed to do your feet and hands before sleeping. After slathering all over my body I take each palm of my hand and wipe it across the back of the other hand. By the time that you tidy up your bathroom the oil is all absorbed. Here is an example of the type that I buy from Amazon. Amazon.com : PURA D'OR Organic Moroccan Argan Oil (4oz / 118mL) USDA Certified 100% Pure Cold Pressed Virgin Premium Grade Moisturizer Treatment for Dry & Damaged Skin, Hair, Face, Body, Scalp & Nails : Hair Care Products : Beauty & Personal Care

A spray SPF is something I might actually use. I just can't handle working in the garden or just being in the fresh air and have those greasy SPFs on my face. Ewwww. I need to try that Retinol. I could use a little help around the eyes since I quit using Elizabeth Arden Prevage eye cream. Loved it but it caused those keratin bumps and I just got rid of the last one. Plus, Elizabeth Arden worked with Lydiot who went on and on about the Prevage line. I used it for years, paying 80-90 bucks a pop. She gets it free and thinks she is an EA expert and I haven't seen her use it since.
Thanks for the info @MichiganGal ! 🤗 ❤

I'm never sure which of the husbands is the worst. Frow's is completely unappealing - and comes over as a sulky, useless bore.

Chavvy is maybe even more boring, especially as he never shuts up - unless Teefers silences him. He's enthusiastic in the kitchen I guess - although he knows far less than he thinks he does, and is very untidy. He should abandon all thoughts of modelling because he just looks ridiculous. Has talent for buying occasional tables though and its very amusing seeing how it annoys Teefers when he spends the money she earns with her heavy handed flogging.

So Ali does seem the sweetest and the least annoying. Dim, of course, but the patience of a saint tolerating Lidl. He needs to get out of there, educate himself a bit, and launch his own career.
Good morning dearest ones - today from Two Pennyworth Corner…

I can’t watch Frow because her bloke always used to go to the bathroom when she started vlogging so you could hear him flush the loo. He always seemed to hover in the background and I just wanted to yell ‘Get a Job!’ all the time. Or if he didn’t do that he’d plonk himself behind her with his guitar in his hand…poised as if he was just about to play (throughout the entire vlog).

Splainer used to model clothes by staring into the distance (unsmilingly) as he took well-rehearsed extended strides as he took his sunglasses off and put them on again. I always wondered why he chose modelling as he seemed too short. He and Ali share what feels like a similar vanity. I wish Splainer would get a proper job and not leech off his partner (wife to be). He’s lucky to have a partner who is so deferential towards him…

Ali is deffo the least irritating and he does at least attempt to contribute the their joint incomes. He’s pleasantly harmless but still has a vain streak…I don’t have to rush out of the room when he comes on though…Splainer and Mr Frow? That’ll be no from me.
[/QUOTE]
What was Splainer's job before Josie and creeping into all her YT videos? He had to have a job before her social media took off being in his 30s, yes?

Honestly, I don't even know what Frow's husband worked as before her social media took off. I only now Ali was an electrician apprentice or something...

I'm never sure which of the husbands is the worst. Frow's is completely unappealing - and comes over as a sulky, useless bore.

Chavvy is maybe even more boring, especially as he never shuts up - unless Teefers silences him. He's enthusiastic in the kitchen I guess - although he knows far less than he thinks he does, and is very untidy. He should abandon all thoughts of modelling because he just looks ridiculous. Has talent for buying occasional tables though and its very amusing seeing how it annoys Teefers when he spends the money she earns with her heavy handed flogging.

So Ali does seem the sweetest and the least annoying. Dim, of course, but the patience of a saint tolerating Lidl. He needs to get out of there, educate himself a bit, and launch his own career.
Good morning dearest ones - today from Two Pennyworth Corner…

I can’t watch Frow because her bloke always used to go to the bathroom when she started vlogging so you could hear him flush the loo. He always seemed to hover in the background and I just wanted to yell ‘Get a Job!’ all the time. Or if he didn’t do that he’d plonk himself behind her with his guitar in his hand…poised as if he was just about to play (throughout the entire vlog).

Splainer used to model clothes by staring into the distance (unsmilingly) as he took well-rehearsed extended strides as he took his sunglasses off and put them on again. I always wondered why he chose modelling as he seemed too short. He and Ali share what feels like a similar vanity. I wish Splainer would get a proper job and not leech off his partner (wife to be). He’s lucky to have a partner who is so deferential towards him…

Ali is deffo the least irritating and he does at least attempt to contribute the their joint incomes. He’s pleasantly harmless but still has a vain streak…I don’t have to rush out of the room when he comes on though…Splainer and Mr Frow? That’ll be no from me.
[/QUOTE]
What was Splainer's job before Josie and creeping into all her YT videos? He had to have a job before her social media took off being in his 30s, yes?

Honestly, I don't even know what Frow's husband worked as before her social media took off. I only know Ali was an electrician apprentice or something...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.