Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so nice to see so many new posters here!
Whoever does the next thread, could we have a poll for how recent people have joined? I sense a huge influx recently, very interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
You should take a look at his IG…. He wrote an essay about the Maldives. Lol

View attachment 994432
Deer Diaree, I writed my gowls in a letur. The end. Ps. Today was a goood day.
Dear Diareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee‘sss

Gud mawning from S’TEN PENNYWORTH CORNER

I did get dress’sed up to take a photo in my study. In edition I also showwed eff my pen. I held it in 2 bits and pretended to write on the first page of my book which had werds in it. I know I look like my own impression of a business’s man who has a study. I will be showing more foto’s of me wiv me feet’s on the desk soon. It shows I am an 80’s broker who wheeler deals probably on der stockmarket’s. Last week I was given a tigers eye to treasure at my Lea sure. Chri’stmas is over now. Must get changed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Dear Diareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee‘sss

Gud mawning from S’TEN PENNYWORTH CORNER

I did get dress’sed up to take a photo in my study. In edition I also showwed eff my pen. I held it in 2 bits and pretended to write on the first page of my book which had werds in it. I know I look like my own impression of a business’s man who has a study. I will be showing more foto’s of me wiv me feet’s on the desk soon. It shows I am an 80’s broker who wheeler deals probably on der stockmarket’s. Last week I was given a tigers eye to treasure at my Lea sure. Chri’stmas is over now. Must get changed.
Feet's up meens you are Successfull and can sea the Branding on the souls of the shoes's
Translated...Feet up means you are successful and can see the branding on the soles of the shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really hope that Instagram post doesn’t mean there’s a pregnancy announcement pending…

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I really hope that Instagram post doesn’t mean there’s a pregnancy announcement pending…
I can't imagine ....she doesn't want any children, does she? for that she is too self related to me and would be worried about her figure

Reactions: 10
I just watched Sophie, Claire and Lydia’s videos of the day in Paris at the Christian Dior exhibition.

Wow.

Sophie’s was the best, so informative, so much content of the exhibit, you could tell she was so grateful and appreciative to be there.

Claire’s was the next best, Lydia’s vlog, wow, you know it’s going to be bad when she had to pin a comment for herself saying she knows it doesn’t come across that she’s grateful to be there etc.

The title of the vlog wasn’t even a thing to do with the exhibition or the lovely Harrods team taking her out for the day. Just ‘Shopping at Dior’ and she says it’s a girly day out with Carrie, just the two of them. Hardly any content from the exhibit, more focus on lunch and shopping than anything else and then the usual moaning about being tired.

She had everything and she’s slowly losing it all with her ungrateful unappreciative behaviour. Watching that video from four years ago and her behaviour makes me think even more that she deserves to lose all her brand deals, all the gifts and trips as she didn’t appreciate anything.

She didn’t even bother referencing Sophie and Claire and the lovely team from Harrods. Just Carrie. Who on earth cares if Carrie is there?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Surely not a pregnancy announcement? Most people don't announce until ~Trimester 2 and if she was doing that then why was she drinking over Christmas haha

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have you seen..?

Have you seen my Hermes Twilly?
Affordable but twee and silly
I buy it for the pure cache
Of wearing Hermes every day

Have you seen my Hermes belts?
They’re small iguana‘s tiny pelts
They show my waist so tightly cinched
My forehead pain a furrowed pinch

Have you seen my Hermes bags?
C’est moi - I am flying Hermes flags
I’m really sure the world’s impressed
And asks; ‘My gosh - WHO got her dressed?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
New puppy ?
Is she seriously announcing a new puppy tonight? This is because she wants one dog each on the couch. Porter goes to Aldi and leaves Elsie solo while consuming her latest book. Obviously, this leads to an asymmetric vignette so must be addressed. 🤢😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Is she seriously announcing a new puppy tonight? This is because she wants one dog each on the couch. Porter goes to Aldi and leaves Elsie solo while consuming her latest book. Obviously, this leads to an asymmetric vignette so must be addressed. 🤢😡
She will get a nasty shock when the 2 dogs and Lumi all go and sit with Ali

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So we welcome Daniel the Spaniel. A beige little dawggie who wasn’t allowed to be delivered for Christmas. She was rather put out when none of her gifts barked as she had ordered...Daniel will be sent into the Lion’s Den on a regular basis as the family need a fall guy...So one dog will become the favourite and the other one the scapegoat...call me PSY CHIC...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I doubt it - she always did say she wasn’t sure about children and I don’t think Ali has much say in any relationship decisions.

Maybe she will take a step back from YouTube like Fleur given the very poor Vlogmas effort and the fact she clearly hates Vlogging?

Reactions: 14
She isn't pregnant she would have to have sex with Ali for that and we know they don't touch each other never mind have sex. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
I doubt it - she always did say she wasn’t sure about children and I don’t think Ali has much say in any relationship decisions.

Maybe she will take a step back from YouTube like Fleur given the very poor Vlogmas effort and the fact she clearly hates Vlogging?
Agreed, although she might see it as a way to reinvigorate her career. More freebies…

Reactions: 16
It's absolutely mad I've just watched some of her vlog from April 19 (bored on lunchbreak) and I can't BELIEVE how different her face looks... (not puffy) and having straight hair in a "lob" makes her look sooooo much younger and fresh for a change instead of the bouncy wealthy 50 year old lady blow dry... (and the whole time it's straight she moans that that is NOT how she styles it and can't wait to get the curls back) and oh wow how weird seeing her in a white t-shirt and jeans. JEANS. No victorian frilly dresses! She literally looks 15 years younger. It's unreal how much she's declined and aged in such a short space of time

1642425370532.png
1642425451354.png
1642425477701.png

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.