Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is shocking, she is so much prettier here. I actually can’t get over what she’s done to her appearance. I’d love to know if she thinks she looks better before too…
Her face looks so much better, she doesn't have the hamster cheeks!

Reactions: 15
Her face looks so much better, she doesn't have the hamster cheeks!
Yes she was so much more feminine somehow back then. Now it’s like her face is so… manly. I can’t put my finger on it. Maybe the simpler clothing helps too? The fillers aren’t doing her any favors. And she’s still young. She’s gonna look like the freaky women on RHW Salt Lake City in 10 years if she’s keeps this up. They look like freaks!

D595F25A-20DC-443E-95EC-4381222D59E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
WHAT THE FOXTROT? 😳

It appears that Elsie has finally lost what little was left of her teeny tiny mind in her latest Instagram ‘Reels’!

She’s literally twirling around in her backyard in that white floor length dress like an absolute lunatic - I hope Ali still has her therapist on speed dial.

View attachment 992912View attachment 992920

Also, as per usual, Elsie has plagiarised the caption AND butchered it at the same time … the original quote is a well known one by Angie Weiland-Crosby and it’s supposed to be “Take me deep into the wintry woods where hope glitters freshly worn.

Edit: @Namima, can you please post the full ‘Reels’ for those who have been blocked by Elsie? 😘
Lydia and Ali's Reels.
Ali ... whyyyyyyyy ???? Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy ???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Was Mckayla an assistant or a friend? I've only watched Lydia's videos since 2020 (out of pandemic boredom haha), but I've never seen or heard about her.
I think she used to just shoot her photos for her

Reactions: 7
Now watch Claire’s if you haven’t already. They avoid each other like the plague. Yet the year before were BEST FRIENDS and in soooooo many vlogs together. Just like Frow and now Teefers.

this is one I never saw! Celebrating their engagement… over an hour late. Lol starts at 10:29 Lydiot and Ali appear at 12:36 and they are UNRECOGNIZABLE! (Claire is BRUTAL to Paris and imitates Lydia)

Lydia surrre looks different when it’s someone else’s camera. This is before chin, nose and cheek filler. She started all that 9 months later… right before the wedding. That is why we all were shocked at how different she looked at her wedding.

View attachment 993023View attachment 993024View attachment 993028
Well Claire and Paris made a mistake going to the Millen-Morons 'starving hungry'! And the annoying laugh hasn't changed!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm devastated that one of my fav shoe brands, Church's collaborated with Ali. These two put the trash in class

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I didn't watch her vlog until today....and then I didn't make it through 15 mins because I literally fell asleep :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Found something you are good at Lydia, helping me nod off ;). God she is boring AF. So let me get this right.....frow got to go to Dubai with Rattles and Josie the Maldives....god they are miles ahead of Millen now, all she has is more of the same dresses with Karen Millen. They are all the same styles but in different patterns and colours......she is cause of her demise too. It is only a matter of time before brands don't want to work with her due to her narc personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lydia and Ali's Reels.
Ali ... whyyyyyyyy ???? Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy ???
View attachment 993245
View attachment 993247
Was waiting for him that he ran into the pole.

I was secretly hoping he would walk into that metal thing on the sidewalk. 😂. Did he forget something and turned around? Or was he making a play at the guy videoing him?
Wow, Lydia looks more like a man than Ali. She’s ruined her face, it’s taken on a new shape.
GMTA

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good morning dearest ones - today from Two Pennyworth Corner…

I can’t watch Frow because her bloke always used to go to the bathroom when she started vlogging so you could hear him flush the loo. He always seemed to hover in the background and I just wanted to yell ‘Get a Job!’ all the time. Or if he didn’t do that he’d plonk himself behind her with his guitar in his hand…poised as if he was just about to play (throughout the entire vlog).

Splainer used to model clothes by staring into the distance (unsmilingly) as he took well-rehearsed extended strides as he took his sunglasses off and put them on again. I always wondered why he chose modelling as he seemed too short. He and Ali share what feels like a similar vanity. I wish Splainer would get a proper job and not leech off his partner (wife to be). He’s lucky to have a partner who is so deferential towards him…

Ali is deffo the least irritating and he does at least attempt to contribute the their joint incomes. He’s pleasantly harmless but still has a vain streak…I don’t have to rush out of the room when he comes on though…Splainer and Mr Frow? That’ll be no from me.
Just to add to Two Pennyworth Corner -
I think I’ve watched a handful of Teefers vlogs as cannot stand her and I’m more drawn to style and fashion and she has an abundance of neither. One vlog, though, I did note that Splainer took down the window shutters and made them into laundry shelving as ‘we don’t close the shutters’. Who would commit such a crime?
[/QUOTE]
I had forgotten that one...
1642361314254.png
I watched her a lot when she moved and I saw such a difference between her work ethic and Elsies. I really enjoyed watching how her house emerged but he drove me away . I would like to see her marry someone more enterprising and possibly a little less vain...

Just looked on Elsie's website and found this apparently posted on 10 December, did anyone else see this?

She is so so thick, does no-one fact check? her, Carrie, anyone? I have skimmed most of the drivel but saw this and thought wtf is Siplip? She means Seedlip! She couldn't even get the name right or even bother to check it!

Non-Alcoholic Recommendations
And for those of you who prefer not to have any alcohol this season, I have you covered. I like to offer Siplip to my guests as it’s a really nice alternative to having a diet coke or water. Just add some tonic or soda with a garnish (I like rosemary or dried citrus), and your guests will instantly feel more comfortable and included in the party.
😂😂😂🤫🤫🤫🥴🥴🥴 Just toooo funny xx
1642363133068.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
FINALLY people who understand my frustration with this woman!
There are so many things i can not put my finger on with her.
Just read through the last 35 pages and it all makes so much more sense now.
Glad im not the only one.
Her youtube videos wind me up but i keep watching them. WHY!?
For the entertainment?
I dunno but i literally laugh AT her and it makes me happy.
Its so funny the things you pick up on and make fun of.
Some things i would feel awful for thinking but you all think them too haha
So glad I came across this have been laughing so much this evening

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.