Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw lydias story and it was them in the living room relaxing with the pets and the caption was “relaxing together as a family of five” and then she deleted it right away. Made me think she is pregnant because who is number 5? Anyone else see it?
No, she drinks too much, it’s a puppy….or she’s counting her nose a family member as it’s so big. 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Great info here 🥰. I had to find a cheaper alternative to Nars concealer because my teen daughters kept stealing it so it wasn’t prudent to buy it and have it go awol after a day. I have repeatedly bought Essence Camouflage concealer instead which is brilliant. Has an elastic stretch, doesn’t ever look dry, is great for dark circles - I buy it in bulk in Light Honey as forever sold out and it’s become a necessity. Another product I really love is Pixi Sun Mist Spf spray - it is enriched with bamboo and chamomile and light as water - unlike most spf, it’s a joy to use. I also really rate Skin Theory Retinol (Retinaldehyde Cream) at night for those of us who want the results of retinol treatment without the skin irritation.
I ordered a bottle today so I will be ready when the weather warms up. This bitterly cold and windy weather is getting on my last nerve. Spring cannot come soon enough. Thanks for the heads up on the Spf.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love your username! I'm somewhat of a silent lurker too! It was quite a revelation wasn't it to finally work out what some of these influencers, like Lydia, are really like. I genuinely feel like this is the year when so many of these so called 'influencers' lies will unravel and their begging will be really highlighted. I for one cannot wait to see it happen!
Thank you! And you are completely right. It takes care of bursting the IG bubble quite well, ey? This year could be potentially lethal for many. But I seriously hope it will help them grow. Sort of a reality check. And lets be frank for a second, we all sort of need that every now and then. Now add enormous money, IG fame a echo chamber syndrome to the mix and voila...

Welcome! And LOVE your username. 🤣🤣
We steal that TV guide every week!

Real talk, though, I found it odd when Claire suddenly stopped appearing in her vlogs and thought to myself oh yeah, some drama happened. Back then, Claire really didn't click for me because she generally came across as very uppity, self absorbed, ego ego ego woman. It's crazy what couple years of Lydia's worsening content does to one's opinion of other people! And to know that Claire, Josie, heck even Victoria have actual fashion knowledge, it's a no-brainer people gravitate more towards them. They're far more respectful of the industry and don't just beg for freebies, calling work trips to fantastic locations "not holiday"... Ugh, seriously, the longer I think about Lydia, the more I'm upset at myself for letting her bubbly on camera personna totally bamboozle me :rolleyes:

Reactions: 24
Thanks for the info @MichiganGal ! 🤗 ❤

Good morning dearest ones - today from Two Pennyworth Corner…

I can’t watch Frow because her bloke always used to go to the bathroom when she started vlogging so you could hear him flush the loo. He always seemed to hover in the background and I just wanted to yell ‘Get a Job!’ all the time. Or if he didn’t do that he’d plonk himself behind her with his guitar in his hand…poised as if he was just about to play (throughout the entire vlog).

Splainer used to model clothes by staring into the distance (unsmilingly) as he took well-rehearsed extended strides as he took his sunglasses off and put them on again. I always wondered why he chose modelling as he seemed too short. He and Ali share what feels like a similar vanity. I wish Splainer would get a proper job and not leech off his partner (wife to be). He’s lucky to have a partner who is so deferential towards him…

Ali is deffo the least irritating and he does at least attempt to contribute the their joint incomes. He’s pleasantly harmless but still has a vain streak…I don’t have to rush out of the room when he comes on though…Splainer and Mr Frow? That’ll be no from me.
What was Splainer's job before Josie and creeping into all her YT videos? He had to have a job before her social media took off being in his 30s, yes?

Honestly, I don't even know what Frow's husband worked as before her social media took off. I only now Ali was an electrician apprentice or something...

Good morning dearest ones - today from Two Pennyworth Corner…

I can’t watch Frow because her bloke always used to go to the bathroom when she started vlogging so you could hear him flush the loo. He always seemed to hover in the background and I just wanted to yell ‘Get a Job!’ all the time. Or if he didn’t do that he’d plonk himself behind her with his guitar in his hand…poised as if he was just about to play (throughout the entire vlog).

Splainer used to model clothes by staring into the distance (unsmilingly) as he took well-rehearsed extended strides as he took his sunglasses off and put them on again. I always wondered why he chose modelling as he seemed too short. He and Ali share what feels like a similar vanity. I wish Splainer would get a proper job and not leech off his partner (wife to be). He’s lucky to have a partner who is so deferential towards him…

Ali is deffo the least irritating and he does at least attempt to contribute the their joint incomes. He’s pleasantly harmless but still has a vain streak…I don’t have to rush out of the room when he comes on though…Splainer and Mr Frow? That’ll be no from me.
[/QUOTE]
What was Splainer's job before Josie and creeping into all her YT videos? He had to have a job before her social media took off being in his 30s, yes?

Honestly, I don't even know what Frow's husband worked as before her social media took off. I only know Ali was an electrician apprentice or something...
[/QUOTE]

I believe Charlie was a sales manager somewhere. I also think Ali was an actual electrician not an apprentice, from what I remember the apprentice part was a tattle joke 😂 Alex did graphic design.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
TBH I don't mind Frows hubby he seems nice enough but its Char Char I enjoy watching the most because whatever the subject and it could be ANYTHING our Charlie darling knows all about it and will mansplain at the camera for at least 5 minutes while Josie umms and ahhs and gets annoyed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
TBH I don't mind Frows hubby he seems nice enough but its Char Char I enjoy watching the most because whatever the subject and it could be ANYTHING our Charlie darling knows all about it and will mansplain at the camera for at least 5 minutes while Josie umms and ahhs and gets annoyed :ROFLMAO:
You should take a look at his IG…. He wrote an essay about the Maldives. Lol

FC5D35D2-40E2-4373-863B-15C6E17E24B2.png

Deer Diaree, I writed my gowls in a letur. The end. Ps. Today was a goood day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Josie has just bought a pair of Hermes Oran sandals (last bit of her latest vlog, at the Hermes store inside the airport, as they are waiting to board their flight to Maldives). Maybe this is the start of her going the typical influencer way, of 'manifesting' a B or a K. Me thinks that she will get a bag before the year ends. Cant wait to see Lydia suddenly making a song and a dance about her sandals, just to prove that she got hers first. Prepare to see all her bags, shoes and belts rubbed on your faces as she 'styles' items. And I can't wait to see who amongst them gets another Hermes bag first; Lydia, Frow and a first for Josie. May the best (wo)man win!!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think Frow’s husband is so cute. He looks at her with puppy eyes and i just cannot deal with it
It’s my weak spot lol
I started watching just to see them being cute together
Charlie is the opposite oh my lord
Imagine going on a date with him? The amount of fake laugh i would have to endure
Would end up with swolen face like lids
I think Ali has a good heart and thinks Lydia gave him a life beyond his dreams so he put up with her ego
But he deserves better
He should work with professional editing and find his own path in life

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I saw lydias story and it was them in the living room relaxing with the pets and the caption was “relaxing together as a family of five” and then she deleted it right away. Made me think she is pregnant because who is number 5? Anyone else see it?
Who is the 5th? Her ego or the ghost of her illusions of greatness...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Frow’s husband is so cute. He looks at her with puppy eyes and i just cannot deal with it
It’s my weak spot lol
I started watching just to see them being cute together
Charlie is the opposite oh my lord
Imagine going on a date with him? The amount of fake laugh i would have to endure
Would end up with swolen face like lids
I think Ali has a good heart and thinks Lydia gave him a life beyond his dreams so he put up with her ego
But he deserves better
He should work with professional editing and find his own path in life
Laughing is all you could do with our Charlie as you wouldn't get a word in edgeways with his mansplaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is the table laid out 24/7 ???
That is the height of laziness ...
Screenshot_20220117-114142_Instagram.jpg

Raided grandpa's wardrobe ...
Screenshot_20220117-114147_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220117-114149_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220117-114153_Instagram.jpg

Where has Ali hidden his "AD" notification ???
ASA ???

Shurrup narc. :cool:
Stop inserting yourself In other people's conversations.
Screenshot_20220117-114138_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Agreed! I was new to her content and just one video in, I was really not a fan of his :ROFLMAO: In that sense, Victoria's husband and Ali are both darlings.With Ali, I just don't understand why a man of his creative talent (even though his content is a snoozefest, but I guess that comes with territory living with Lydia and whatnot) would let himself slip down such a tit-covered slide. One way ticket so far.

Imagine all the icky icky from Lumi waltzing over the table. I have two cats and would never allow either of them on worktops. And if they get some funny ideas, me or my man are ready with a spray bottle to reward them with a quick splash of water. Works like charm.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
ALI WRITING THOUGHT PROVOKING POST 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣
This is the funniest thing i have ever read from him
Tho “omg he is so dumb” could be considered a “provoked thought”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 994535

Raided grandpa's wardrobe ...
View attachment 994538View attachment 994539

View attachment 994540

Where has Ali hidden his "AD" notification ???
ASA ???

Shurrup narc. :cool:
Stop inserting yourself In other people's conversations.
View attachment 994544
I know we ve mentioned it here before but the dust and dandruff gathering on that tablescrape is such a revolting thought. 🤮 🤮, and Why is Aldi pretending to be working with pen and paper, it s just so weird.

Also, what topic of conversation could the little man possibly contribute to other than beekeeping (of which he is still very much a novice). Go get educated, broaden your horizons and get yourself a happy life Aldi!

Reactions: 26
I know we ve mentioned it here before but the dust and dandruff gathering on that tablescrape is such a revolting thought. 🤮 🤮, and Why is Aldi pretending to be working with pen and paper, it s just so weird.

Also, what topic of conversation could the little man possibly contribute to other than beekeeping (of which he is still very much a novice). Go get educated, broaden your horizons and get yourself a happy life Aldi!
Why is he pretending to write on the title page?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.