Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go
Madam decided to wear stiletto boots she can't walk in for a day trip to Paris :rolleyes:

View attachment 992824
Probably every other woman who was there was wearing high heels. Maybe if she would buy the correct size for her huge trotters then she might have been able to walk around. I mean it wasn't like she walked from London to Paris. She wasn't interested in the exhibit and was looking for an excuse to get away from Claire and Sophie who both know about fashion. Lydiot can only contribute "Oh woooow" and nothing more because she has no knowledge whatsoever. She probably thinks Dior's Bar Jacket is outerwear that you wear to the pub.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Probably every other woman who was there was wearing high heels. Maybe if she would buy the correct size for her huge trotters then she might have been able to walk around. I mean it wasn't like she walked from London to Paris. She wasn't interested in the exhibit and was looking for an excuse to get away from Claire and Sophie who both know about fashion. Lydiot can only contribute "Oh woooow" and nothing more because she has no knowledge whatsoever. She probably thinks Dior's Bar Jacket is outerwear that you wear to the pub.
She had those stupid Balenciaga knife boots that only really work if you have thin feet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: even Carrie had a pair of heels on and wasn't sitting down.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Secondhand embarrassed for her!!!! That right there is why she’ll never ever work with big luxury brands!! Plus you don’t name your title vlogs Why I’m never buying Dior and saying the only brand over Gucci Chanel you only want to have dreamed of working with is Karen freaking Millen!!!🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Just looked on Elsie's website and found this apparently posted on 10 December, did anyone else see this?

She is so so thick, does no-one fact check? her, Carrie, anyone? I have skimmed most of the drivel but saw this and thought wtf is Siplip? She means Seedlip! She couldn't even get the name right or even bother to check it!

Non-Alcoholic Recommendations
And for those of you who prefer not to have any alcohol this season, I have you covered. I like to offer Siplip to my guests as it’s a really nice alternative to having a diet coke or water. Just add some tonic or soda with a garnish (I like rosemary or dried citrus), and your guests will instantly feel more comfortable and included in the party.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Hello you wonderful people! Long time lurker here, and I finally had enough of Lydia's nonsense. Mind you, until very recently I lived under a rock size of the Alps and did not know about the whole Nicky debacle. But something felt odd for quite some time with her content and I went out of my way to figure out what exactly it is, because like you ladies pointed out - we are investing our time to that content. So why support those who objectively don't deserve it? Lost touch? Perhaps were never in touch with real real world? So yeah long story short, I left a comment on her recent vlog voicing my opinion and of course there had to be at least one Lydiot (seriously, you guys and these nicknames, brilliant!) who white knighted for her. What a sad, sad echo chamber they're stuck in. But oh well, to each their own, right?
Looking forward to more stuff in here. Happy Sunday 😇
Welcome! And LOVE your username. 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My concealer of choice is also Maybelline Age Rewind. I have wasted so much money on expensive concealer when 10 bucks is all I needed to spend. An added plus is that if you keep it sitting upright you will be able to use every drop. Tarte Shape Tape and Rodial Banana Low lighter are like spackle that you use to fill cracks in a wall. Sooo thick. One small dot would be sufficient, but it also creases like crazy. I recently tried the foundation in the Age Rewind line and I love it for daytime (I am a true med N or Cool and the color was spot on) or when I just need a little bit of something (perfect for a young girl because it isn't heavy) to even out my skin tone. I continue to use my creme Elizabeth Arden foundation for going out to dinner etc. I like that no brush is needed but sometimes I use my fingers to blend a little bit. My current nighttime routine is Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel 2 or 3 times a week, Herbivore Cloud Jelly (vegan) serum, The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum, Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil, StriVectin Tightening Neck Cream Plus, and Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (I use it as balm all day along with Burt's Bees Coconut and Pear Lip Balm)). I use Virgin Aragan Oil in a bottle with a pump (Amazon inexpensive) for the rest of my body because it soaks completely in and isn't greasy. I am very happy with the results, the speed that I can put the products on, and the lack of scent in these products. The lip mask ever so slightly has a berry scent and I am very sensitive to scent in my lip products. All these products are reasonably price and a little goes a long way. The Virgin Argan Oil is downright cheap and I credit it with keeping my neck and chest wrinkle free. It also looks great on bare legs in the summer. Oh man this turned into a Charlie Irons type 'splain'.
I concur with the Maybelline rewind…..competes with Tilbury and all the others ….then I use tilbury pressed powder to set it and good to go…..I clean my face with Clinique lotion 2 2-3 times a week and as I live in the countryside I don’t do anything else…I find your natural oils are the best Moisturisers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I always look for ones that says cold pressed, virgin, and organic. Sometimes it is difficult to find one with a pump but it is well worth it as there will not be a need to unscrew and re screw the cap with oily hands. If you find one with a pump save it to use with your next bottle or buy a big bottle and keep by the bath and next to the bed to do your feet and hands before sleeping. After slathering all over my body I take each palm of my hand and wipe it across the back of the other hand. By the time that you tidy up your bathroom the oil is all absorbed. Here is an example of the type that I buy from Amazon. Amazon.com : PURA D'OR Organic Moroccan Argan Oil (4oz / 118mL) USDA Certified 100% Pure Cold Pressed Virgin Premium Grade Moisturizer Treatment for Dry & Damaged Skin, Hair, Face, Body, Scalp & Nails : Hair Care Products : Beauty & Personal Care

A spray SPF is something I might actually use. I just can't handle working in the garden or just being in the fresh air and have those greasy SPFs on my face. Ewwww. I need to try that Retinol. I could use a little help around the eyes since I quit using Elizabeth Arden Prevage eye cream. Loved it but it caused those keratin bumps and I just got rid of the last one. Plus, Elizabeth Arden worked with Lydiot who went on and on about the Prevage line. I used it for years, paying 80-90 bucks a pop. She gets it free and thinks she is an EA expert and I haven't seen her use it since.
Love all of these product reccos. I looooove the Murad eye cream. It’s pricey but I’m 51 and this type of stuff is essential to me these days. I see a noticeable difference right after I use it under my makeup. It seems to puff out the fine lines and keep the concealer from looking dry.

I’ve been using it for years now and I think it has really helped keep my under eye pretty youthful considering time has been stomping all over my face in a more intense way since 47. And for those with oily eyes like me… it hasn’t added to my issues with mascara.

The actual Murad website runs sales from time to time.

43A1E3E7-FAD0-4BB9-8AE4-F9D3870607E0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WHAT THE FOXTROT? 😳

It appears that Elsie has finally lost what little was left of her teeny tiny mind in her latest Instagram ‘Reels’!

She’s literally twirling around in her backyard in that white floor length dress like an absolute lunatic - I hope Ali still has her therapist on speed dial.

71E81F46-C98D-4869-A288-AF416D4CF449.jpeg
7ED73384-5B8D-47E5-80A1-738F000A9622.jpeg

Also, as per usual, Elsie has plagiarised the caption AND butchered it at the same time … the original quote is a well known one by Angie Weiland-Crosby and it’s supposed to be “Take me deep into the wintry woods where hope glitters freshly worn.

Edit: @Namima, can you please post the full ‘Reels’ for those who have been blocked by Elsie? 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why does she always wear a fur coat to Woburn's. Very odd.

I mean the comeback of the tassels is my highlight. Reminiscence of her past, hanging on her internal door nipples.

It's actually quite haunting. The facial expression is horrific.
Coming straight out of:
View attachment 992732
🤣🤣🤣 This is some of your best work! The detail is the DREAM! This should go in the wiki!

WHAT THE FOXTROT? 😳

It appears that Elsie has finally lost what little was left of her teeny tiny mind in her latest Instagram ‘Reels’!

She’s literally twirling around in her backyard like a nutter - hope Ali still has her therapist on speed dial.

View attachment 992912View attachment 992920

Also, as per usual, Elsie has plagiarised the caption AND butchered it at the same time … the original quote is a well known one by Angie Weiland-Crosby and it’s supposed to be “Take me deep into the wintry woods where hope glitters freshly worn.

@Namima, can you please post the full Reels for those who have been blocked by Elsie? 😘
I saw that and was like um WHAT?! It’s spring looking… she’s wearing short sleeves and she’s prancing around like she’s wasted. It’s not a cute lewk at all… and the belt 🤷🏻‍♀️!

Also note… she’s posted photos of all of this earlier this week. Someone is lacking content big time.

Triggered by her seasonal confusion! Or is it stubbornness to live in the reality of the actual season?

Trying to link here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Lydia… your best frenemie teefers is selling off your PR dresses not too long after you gave em to her 🤣🤣🤣. And yes this is Josie’s account…. Most of this she got for free (if not all). 🤨 Guess the dress rental company she sends things to didn’t want em…. Or any of the mannnnnny KM dresses she’s only just gotten for holiday dress vlogs. Hilarious.

F5513BED-89C1-4180-B2D9-6A9C57257FCB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So I read this snippet in the Sunday Times Style supplement today - what‘s in and what’s out for 2022! Couldn’t help but think of Lydiot the fashion influencer extraordinaire - yes Elsie, it’s time to ditch the long prairie dresses, you really don’t want to be mistaken for a pair of curtains 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thanks for the vlog titles earlier I watched the one with Dior in Cannes - oh my word! No wonder Dior no longer want to work with her. The way she treated those clothes was absolutely horrific! She barely showed any of the products she received and the ones she did use she hardly mentioned. I actually can’t believe she is still going if I’m honest however the lack of content makes complete sense after seeing her behaviour. As for L’Oréal apart from the vague showing of the products in the hotel room I think she basically didn’t mention them. What a mess of a vlog!

Reactions: 25
Thanks for the vlog titles earlier I watched the one with Dior in Cannes - oh my word! No wonder Dior no longer want to work with her. The way she treated those clothes was absolutely horrific! She barely showed any of the products she received and the ones she did use she hardly mentioned. I actually can’t believe she is still going if I’m honest however the lack of content makes complete sense after seeing her behaviour. As for L’Oréal apart from the vague showing of the products in the hotel room I think she basically didn’t mention them. What a mess of a vlog!
Now watch Claire’s if you haven’t already. They avoid each other like the plague. Yet the year before were BEST FRIENDS and in soooooo many vlogs together. Just like Frow and now Teefers.

this is one I never saw! Celebrating their engagement… over an hour late. Lol starts at 10:29 Lydiot and Ali appear at 12:36 and they are UNRECOGNIZABLE! (Claire is BRUTAL to Paris and imitates Lydia)

Lydia surrre looks different when it’s someone else’s camera. This is before chin, nose and cheek filler. She started all that 9 months later… right before the wedding. That is why we all were shocked at how different she looked at her wedding.

FF908F40-E94E-4EE1-8C3B-B89783E7B677.jpeg
4208C768-DC12-4BA9-9237-46DD528D8DA8.jpeg
331D484F-AF7D-43CD-8477-C3BA6E924B18.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t know if it’s the heavy eyebrows and eye make-up or the fillers but her face just looks very harsh.

A softer look with more natural hair and no black belt would be much better with this dress.
124FEC45-A293-4E8C-8267-D44653CAC330.png

25307EDB-1C8B-4AF9-B000-92A7742FC26A.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Love that Lydia’s version of ‘Deep in the Wintery Woods’ is just…at the bottom of the garden. Not even between the trees, literally still on her lawn.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Now watch Claire’s if you haven’t already. They avoid each other like the plague. Yet the year before were BEST FRIENDS and in soooooo many vlogs together. Just like Frow and now Teefers.

this is one I never saw! Celebrating their engagement… over an hour late. Lol starts at 10:29 Lydiot and Ali appear at 12:36 and they are UNRECOGNIZABLE! (Claire is BRUTAL to Paris and imitates Lydia)

Lydia surrre looks different when it’s someone else’s camera. This is before chin, nose and cheek filler. She started all that 9 months later… right before the wedding. That is why we all were shocked at how different she looked at her wedding.

View attachment 993023View attachment 993024View attachment 993028
Omg this is shocking, she is so much prettier here. I actually can’t get over what she’s done to her appearance. I’d love to know if she thinks she looks better before too…

View attachment 993023View attachment 993024View attachment 993028
How much fresher and prettier! Why on Earth did she mess with her face so much? It’s such a shame! Don’t get me wrong I’m all for people doing what makes them happy, it’s their face at the end of the day but I always wonder how happy people are when they go to such an extreme?

Reactions: 22
Omg this is shocking, she is so much prettier here. I actually can’t get over what she’s done to her appearance. I’d love to know if she thinks she looks better before too…
I suppose she prefers her face now or she would have dissolved all that filler but she must be the only one who thinks she looks better now. Also, when people start messing with their face too much, they lose themselves and just keep looking for things to change and I don't think they really see what they look like. Unfortunately, she really has ruined and ages her face.
But, she's ruined her style too. No one here would be caught dead wearing those hideous dresses she's showing in her vlogs.
No trace of the old Lydia from a few years ago with a nice urban style, in jeans, old leather pants or some sort of tight pants, a nice shirt of a sweater on top, appropriate to her age.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.