Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully they find something that will help all with a chronic illness. Unfortunately I do see reports that because the drug industry make so much money from dmd (disease modifying drugs) that they just like to keep us all sick, who knows 🤷‍♀️ fingers crossed a cure will be found one day.

On new years day I had one of my many bad falls and have fractured my ribs on my left side, so that was a good start to the year lols.
Hopefully they find something that will help all with a chronic illness. Unfortunately I do see reports that because the drug industry make so much money from dmd (disease modifying drugs) that they just like to keep us all sick, who knows 🤷‍♀️ fingers crossed a cure will be found one day.

On new years day I had one of my many bad falls and have fractured my ribs on my left side, so that was a good start to the year lols.
I hope you heal quickly and not in too much discomfort. My hubby went to the outback Australia for twelve weeks, survived the spiders and kangaroos and all the other critters. The day he got back he went to the pub, had one too many pints and fell off his barstool, breaking most of his ribs on one side

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Take care and look after yourself. Hope your ribs heal soon 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is a question I have asked myself for ages. She’s carrying and she’s marrying him...It’s clear when you look at his Man About Town blurb that she’s handled all the editorial for him. She’s been wheedling for him to become an Internet Chef for over a year. She is full on in her support for him but he’s happy not to work and let her haul him behind her. It looks like her mother has done a lot for her financially and there he is posing in tweed by a wooden stile jabbering about long and convoluted boring stuff. At least it seems he’s stopped drinking I guess. What is it with these short balding blokes who think they can model and pontificate? Josie has a mammoth work ethic like Frow - (shes married to an unemployed guitarist) So out of the three of them Ali is the only one who actually tries hard to work. I think Elsie talked him out of his electricians job telling him he could earn more You Tubing and staying home with her all day. He believed her. He is the one most likely to succeed long term IMHO. Charlie though? No! Too irritating and annoying. Josie did a wonderful job when she moved to Cotswold during the first lockdown. No one can ever take that from her...but him...? Noooooo!
Does he not work at all ?? X
[/QUOTE]
I'm never sure which of the husbands is the worst. Frow's is completely unappealing - and comes over as a sulky, useless bore.

Chavvy is maybe even more boring, especially as he never shuts up - unless Teefers silences him. He's enthusiastic in the kitchen I guess - although he knows far less than he thinks he does, and is very untidy. He should abandon all thoughts of modelling because he just looks ridiculous. Has talent for buying occasional tables though and its very amusing seeing how it annoys Teefers when he spends the money she earns with her heavy handed flogging.

So Ali does seem the sweetest and the least annoying. Dim, of course, but the patience of a saint tolerating Lidl. He needs to get out of there, educate himself a bit, and launch his own career.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Does he not work at all ?? X
I'm never sure which of the husbands is the worst. Frow's is completely unappealing - and comes over as a sulky, useless bore.

Chavvy is maybe even more boring, especially as he never shuts up - unless Teefers silences him. He's enthusiastic in the kitchen I guess - although he knows far less than he thinks he does, and is very untidy. He should abandon all thoughts of modelling because he just looks ridiculous. Has talent for buying occasional tables though and its very amusing seeing how it annoys Teefers when he spends the money she earns with her heavy handed flogging.

So Ali does seem the sweetest and the least annoying. Dim, of course, but the patience of a saint tolerating Lidl. He needs to get out of there, educate himself a bit, and launch his own career.
[/QUOTE]

Good morning dearest ones - today from Two Pennyworth Corner…

I can’t watch Frow because her bloke always used to go to the bathroom when she started vlogging so you could hear him flush the loo. He always seemed to hover in the background and I just wanted to yell ‘Get a Job!’ all the time. Or if he didn’t do that he’d plonk himself behind her with his guitar in his hand…poised as if he was just about to play (throughout the entire vlog).

Splainer used to model clothes by staring into the distance (unsmilingly) as he took well-rehearsed extended strides as he took his sunglasses off and put them on again. I always wondered why he chose modelling as he seemed too short. He and Ali share what feels like a similar vanity. I wish Splainer would get a proper job and not leech off his partner (wife to be). He’s lucky to have a partner who is so deferential towards him…

Ali is deffo the least irritating and he does at least attempt to contribute the their joint incomes. He’s pleasantly harmless but still has a vain streak…I don’t have to rush out of the room when he comes on though…Splainer and Mr Frow? That’ll be no from me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hello you wonderful people! Long time lurker here, and I finally had enough of Lydia's nonsense. Mind you, until very recently I lived under a rock size of the Alps and did not know about the whole Nicky debacle. But something felt odd for quite some time with her content and I went out of my way to figure out what exactly it is, because like you ladies pointed out - we are investing our time to that content. So why support those who objectively don't deserve it? Lost touch? Perhaps were never in touch with real real world? So yeah long story short, I left a comment on her recent vlog voicing my opinion and of course there had to be at least one Lydiot (seriously, you guys and these nicknames, brilliant!) who white knighted for her. What a sad, sad echo chamber they're stuck in. But oh well, to each their own, right?
Looking forward to more stuff in here. Happy Sunday 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 58
When she showed her “sneak peak” of her next flop with Karen Millen I almost laughed as I thought it was a joke?! Those hideous blue pants with a matching shirt with some weird print on them? HOW can she expect this to sell? Who buys this crap?
It looks like something you find thrown on the floor inside primark during the sale.
And that Thyme dress for 500 pounds, WHO buys that?!
She has lost touch with everything regarding fashion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Yeah I watched all 3 vlogs last year. Looks like the sweet SA from Harrods( that we saw with Sophie in vlogs for years) was allowed to invite some clients as he was with them all day. Of course she had to bring Cawwie and take up a spot for someone else. So I don’t know if that was technically a Dior trip or the SA perk/choice but her behavior was horrid. Then I think she took Tamara or someone’s spot (who couldn’t go) on that Cannes Dior trip. Again cackling and being weird about the clothing they gave her to wear. She was up Vic’s arse back then because it was right before the wedding… back when Vic used to call her a sister or separated at birth or something like that. 🤪 They were as tight as Josie is now and then bam. Done. So of course people wonder what in the F happened?!

Seems like Tamara, Amelia, Xenia and Frow etc get regular big gifts, bags, invitations to lunches, fashions shows and are dressed by the house for shows, posts and parties.

Lydia realllllly blew that relationship early as it seems like she barely even ever got more than the beauty basic pr of lipstick clutches, the lower priced Xmas gift. She must have really put off the bag/clothing people because it seems they purposely shun her. And we allllll know she lied when she said that she couldn’t attend the recent lunch because… she blogged making shitney that day.
which of her videos has these trips on? I assumed her poor behaviour and bad manners were a new thing but clearly it’s been going on for much longer!

Reactions: 12
Hello you wonderful people! Long time lurker here, and I finally had enough of Lydia's nonsense. Mind you, until very recently I lived under a rock size of the Alps and did not know about the whole Nicky debacle. But something felt odd for quite some time with her content and I went out of my way to figure out what exactly it is, because like you ladies pointed out - we are investing our time to that content. So why support those who objectively don't deserve it? Lost touch? Perhaps were never in touch with real real world? So yeah long story short, I left a comment on her recent vlog voicing my opinion and of course there had to be at least one Lydiot (seriously, you guys and these nicknames, brilliant!) who white knighted for her. What a sad, sad echo chamber they're stuck in. But oh well, to each their own, right?
Looking forward to more stuff in here. Happy Sunday 😇

I love your username! I'm somewhat of a silent lurker too! It was quite a revelation wasn't it to finally work out what some of these influencers, like Lydia, are really like. I genuinely feel like this is the year when so many of these so called 'influencers' lies will unravel and their begging will be really highlighted. I for one cannot wait to see it happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Good morning dearest ones - today from Two Pennyworth Corner…

I can’t watch Frow because her bloke always used to go to the bathroom when she started vlogging so you could hear him flush the loo. He always seemed to hover in the background and I just wanted to yell ‘Get a Job!’ all the time. Or if he didn’t do that he’d plonk himself behind her with his guitar in his hand…poised as if he was just about to play (throughout the entire vlog).

Splainer used to model clothes by staring into the distance (unsmilingly) as he took well-rehearsed extended strides as he took his sunglasses off and put them on again. I always wondered why he chose modelling as he seemed too short. He and Ali share what feels like a similar vanity. I wish Splainer would get a proper job and not leech off his partner (wife to be). He’s lucky to have a partner who is so deferential towards him…

Ali is deffo the least irritating and he does at least attempt to contribute the their joint incomes. He’s pleasantly harmless but still has a vain streak…I don’t have to rush out of the room when he comes on though…Splainer and Mr Frow? That’ll be no from me.
[/QUOTE]

Just to add to Two Pennyworth Corner -
I think I’ve watched a handful of Teefers vlogs as cannot stand her and I’m more drawn to style and fashion and she has an abundance of neither. One vlog, though, I did note that Splainer took down the window shutters and made them into laundry shelving as ‘we don’t close the shutters’. Who would commit such a crime?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
My concealer of choice is also Maybelline Age Rewind. I have wasted so much money on expensive concealer when 10 bucks is all I needed to spend. An added plus is that if you keep it sitting upright you will be able to use every drop. Tarte Shape Tape and Rodial Banana Low lighter are like spackle that you use to fill cracks in a wall. Sooo thick. One small dot would be sufficient, but it also creases like crazy. I recently tried the foundation in the Age Rewind line and I love it for daytime (I am a true med N or Cool and the color was spot on) or when I just need a little bit of something (perfect for a young girl because it isn't heavy) to even out my skin tone. I continue to use my creme Elizabeth Arden foundation for going out to dinner etc. I like that no brush is needed but sometimes I use my fingers to blend a little bit. My current nighttime routine is Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel 2 or 3 times a week, Herbivore Cloud Jelly (vegan) serum, The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum, Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil, StriVectin Tightening Neck Cream Plus, and Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (I use it as balm all day along with Burt's Bees Coconut and Pear Lip Balm)). I use Virgin Aragan Oil in a bottle with a pump (Amazon inexpensive) for the rest of my body because it soaks completely in and isn't greasy. I am very happy with the results, the speed that I can put the products on, and the lack of scent in these products. The lip mask ever so slightly has a berry scent and I am very sensitive to scent in my lip products. All these products are reasonably price and a little goes a long way. The Virgin Argan Oil is downright cheap and I credit it with keeping my neck and chest wrinkle free. It also looks great on bare legs in the summer. Oh man this turned into a Charlie Irons type 'splain'.
Any specific brand of Argan oil you recommend @MichiganGal ? Thanks 🤗

Reactions: 7
which of her videos has these trips on? I assumed her poor behaviour and bad manners were a new thing but clearly it’s been going on for much longer!
It was in a vlog by Sophie Shohet. A DAY IN PARIS... WITH DIOR?! | Luxury VLOG | Sophie Shohet - YouTube Sophie does great vlogs. Look for Lydia sitting on the floor during the tour. Lydiot looks like she isn't interested in fashion and Cawwie has already stated that she doesn't know fashion nor does she like fashion. But obviously they both like free trips to Paris and that was about it.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
My concealer of choice is also Maybelline Age Rewind. I have wasted so much money on expensive concealer when 10 bucks is all I needed to spend. An added plus is that if you keep it sitting upright you will be able to use every drop. Tarte Shape Tape and Rodial Banana Low lighter are like spackle that you use to fill cracks in a wall. Sooo thick. One small dot would be sufficient, but it also creases like crazy. I recently tried the foundation in the Age Rewind line and I love it for daytime (I am a true med N or Cool and the color was spot on) or when I just need a little bit of something (perfect for a young girl because it isn't heavy) to even out my skin tone. I continue to use my creme Elizabeth Arden foundation for going out to dinner etc. I like that no brush is needed but sometimes I use my fingers to blend a little bit. My current nighttime routine is Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel 2 or 3 times a week, Herbivore Cloud Jelly (vegan) serum, The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum, Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil, StriVectin Tightening Neck Cream Plus, and Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (I use it as balm all day along with Burt's Bees Coconut and Pear Lip Balm)). I use Virgin Aragan Oil in a bottle with a pump (Amazon inexpensive) for the rest of my body because it soaks completely in and isn't greasy. I am very happy with the results, the speed that I can put the products on, and the lack of scent in these products. The lip mask ever so slightly has a berry scent and I am very sensitive to scent in my lip products. All these products are reasonably price and a little goes a long way. The Virgin Argan Oil is downright cheap and I credit it with keeping my neck and chest wrinkle free. It also looks great on bare legs in the summer. Oh man this turned into a Charlie Irons type 'splain'.
Great info here 🥰. I had to find a cheaper alternative to Nars concealer because my teen daughters kept stealing it so it wasn’t prudent to buy it and have it go awol after a day. I have repeatedly bought Essence Camouflage concealer instead which is brilliant. Has an elastic stretch, doesn’t ever look dry, is great for dark circles - I buy it in bulk in Light Honey as forever sold out and it’s become a necessity. Another product I really love is Pixi Sun Mist Spf spray - it is enriched with bamboo and chamomile and light as water - unlike most spf, it’s a joy to use. I also really rate Skin Theory Retinol (Retinaldehyde Cream) at night for those of us who want the results of retinol treatment without the skin irritation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Any specific brand of Argan oil you recommend @MichiganGal ? Thanks 🤗
I always look for ones that says cold pressed, virgin, and organic. Sometimes it is difficult to find one with a pump but it is well worth it as there will not be a need to unscrew and re screw the cap with oily hands. If you find one with a pump save it to use with your next bottle or buy a big bottle and keep by the bath and next to the bed to do your feet and hands before sleeping. After slathering all over my body I take each palm of my hand and wipe it across the back of the other hand. By the time that you tidy up your bathroom the oil is all absorbed. Here is an example of the type that I buy from Amazon. Amazon.com : PURA D'OR Organic Moroccan Argan Oil (4oz / 118mL) USDA Certified 100% Pure Cold Pressed Virgin Premium Grade Moisturizer Treatment for Dry & Damaged Skin, Hair, Face, Body, Scalp & Nails : Hair Care Products : Beauty & Personal Care

Great info here 🥰. I had to find a cheaper alternative to Nars concealer because my teen daughters kept stealing it so it wasn’t prudent to buy it and have it go awol after a day. I have repeatedly bought Essence Camouflage concealer instead which is brilliant. Has an elastic stretch, doesn’t ever look dry, is great for dark circles - I buy it in bulk in Light Honey as forever sold out and it’s become a necessity. Another product I really love is Pixi Sun Mist Spf spray - it is enriched with bamboo and chamomile and light as water - unlike most spf, it’s a joy to use. I also really rate Skin Theory Retinol (Retinaldehyde Cream) at night for those of us who want the results of retinol treatment without the skin irritation.
A spray SPF is something I might actually use. I just can't handle working in the garden or just being in the fresh air and have those greasy SPFs on my face. Ewwww. I need to try that Retinol. I could use a little help around the eyes since I quit using Elizabeth Arden Prevage eye cream. Loved it but it caused those keratin bumps and I just got rid of the last one. Plus, Elizabeth Arden worked with Lydiot who went on and on about the Prevage line. I used it for years, paying 80-90 bucks a pop. She gets it free and thinks she is an EA expert and I haven't seen her use it since.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lydiot in her fur coat no knickers ensemble 😂View attachment 992086View attachment 992087
Why does she always wear a fur coat to Woburn's. Very odd.

Her dress sense hasn't changed much in the passing years 😂View attachment 992095View attachment 992096
I mean the comeback of the tassels is my highlight. Reminiscence of her past, hanging on her internal door nipples.

If that 4th one doesnt scream out twit, then I dont know what does!
It's actually quite haunting. The facial expression is horrific.
Coming straight out of:
LEM_twatmanor.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What I really don’t understand with her sub figures for yt is that over 900k subs and on average 120k views,that’s one hell of a lot of subs not viewing,why sub if you’re not going to view.can she really have that many bots.Everything about her is false,and don’t get me started on the ridiculous accents.Really think her ship has sailed as an influencer,not sure if it’s her problematic behaviour,or that no ones interested in her anymore,she’s hardly creating good content just one borefest after the other.She really has duck all going on and it really shows.

• Heart
  • Wow
I’ve been a silent reader for so long, I thought it’s time for me to contribute. I live all the way in Australia & can honestly say we find her just as annoying! When I first started watching her videos I enjoyed them, however, overtime I have grown to despise her. She tries to come across as this wealthy, classy individual, when she is just not, that’s why it translates as try hardy & artificial. She tries to imitate her friends and their lifestyle, for example through her overnight obsession of making her house look old and antiques. Why wouldn’t she just buy an old house and do minor upgrades, it would’ve saved her so much money. I see what she’s trying to do with it but it just dosent work and it makes me cringe. Don’t even get me started on Ali and his boring ass videos, you can tell he too loves to fit this pretentious, classic persona. His videos have to be the most boring thing I’ve ever watched. Like he’ll just ramble on like his life depends on it, and shows the most random things like every single minute of his life is so interesting. Like can he just shut the duck up and do the thing, you don’t need to talk for 20 fkn minutes.

The witch literally looks like a man with long hair, I always thought what an odd pairing the two where, since I USED to think Ali was somewhat attractive (thank God that ran its course). However, I believe Ali is genuinely missing a few Brain cells and is there to make Lydia feel good about herself.Also, not to mention he has the personality of a cork so they go perfect together.

Also, I’m actually so sad I missed that live that Lydia did with the brand. Were there really only 34 viewers???😂 I want to know what the comments where and see the look on her face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
It was in a vlog by Sophie Shohet. A DAY IN PARIS... WITH DIOR?! | Luxury VLOG | Sophie Shohet - YouTube Sophie does great vlogs. Look for Lydia sitting on the floor during the tour. Lydiot looks like she isn't interested in fashion and Cawwie has already stated that she doesn't know fashion nor does she like fashion. But obviously they both like free trips to Paris and that was about it.
Here you go
Madam decided to wear stiletto boots she can't walk in for a day trip to Paris :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-01-16 at 12.28.02.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’ve been a silent reader for so long, I thought it’s time for me to contribute. I live all the way in Australia & can honestly say we find her just as annoying! When I first started watching her videos I enjoyed them, however, overtime I have grown to despise her. She tries to come across as this wealthy, classy individual, when she is just not, that’s why it translates as try hardy & artificial. She tries to imitate her friends and their lifestyle, for example through her overnight obsession of making her house look old and antiques. Why wouldn’t she just buy an old house and do minor upgrades, it would’ve saved her so much money. I see what she’s trying to do with it but it just dosent work and it makes me cringe. Don’t even get me started on Ali and his boring ass videos, you can tell he too loves to fit this pretentious, classic persona. His videos have to be the most boring thing I’ve ever watched. Like he’ll just ramble on like his life depends on it, and shows the most random things like every single minute of his life is so interesting. Like can he just shut the duck up and do the thing, you don’t need to talk for 20 fkn minutes.

The witch literally looks like a man with long hair, I always thought what an odd pairing the two where, since I USED to think Ali was somewhat attractive (thank God that ran its course). However, I believe Ali is genuinely missing a few Brain cells and is there to make Lydia feel good about herself.Also, not to mention he has the personality of a cork so they go perfect together.

Also, I’m actually so sad I missed that live that Lydia did with the brand. Were there really only 34 viewers???😂 I want to know what the comments where and see the look on her face.
I think it was with Espa and they came and went like a fart in a windstorm. Espa had to go through with it because they had advertised for the livestream but they went silent after that. Just like Code 8 and Laura Mercier. And now Rodial, St Tropeze, L'oreal, and GHD. She did GHD dirty and I was appalled at watching the video of her and Cawwie with their backs to the camera, eating their free meal and getting drunk, in a paid for high-end hotel room (3k a night) overlooking the London skyline. That was the content she put out for GHD hairstyling products. Oh, and she showed up with filthy hair to have her hair styled with the new hairstyling tool. I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THIS IS FOR ME | Lydia Elise Millen - YouTube

• Heart
  • Angry
What I really don’t understand with her sub figures for yt is that over 900k subs and on average 120k views,that’s one hell of a lot of subs not viewing,why sub if you’re not going to view.can she really have that many bots.Everything about her is false,and don’t get me started on the ridiculous accents.Really think her ship has sailed as an influencer,not sure if it’s her problematic behaviour,or that no ones interested in her anymore,she’s hardly creating good content just one borefest after the other.She really has duck all going on and it really shows.
It’s similar for lots of YouTubers who peaked back in 2014-2018 ish. Like all the old Gleam Brit Crew boys, The Anna Edit, Estee Lalonde etc they have high follower counts and super low views. My guess is it must be partly that their audience has moved on from both them and the platform and so not bothered to unsubscribe.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.