Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMidnight

VIP Member
And the clocks go back this weekend too! 🤣🤣🤣
OH NO … get ready for Elsie’s biannual speech about how changing the clocks is so confusing, ruins her precious sleeping routine, and takes her weeks to adjust to the one hour time difference! 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Sped through today's vlog.....
1. The size of her fucking head! WTAF?!?! It just seems to grow in size and gets worse
2. Telling Porter to not smell her crotch.....what a disgusting woman she is! Yes, let's say it on the internet. Class and elegance, me thinks not!
3. The state of that wooden chopping board :sick:
4. Showing her meeting with Karen Millen...trying to show us you still have work, Lydiot?
5. The pieces from this new collection....they're all ugly. The orangutan gilet and the sage green neck brace straight jacket are the absolute worst
6. The size of her bloody head again......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I think Lydiot thinks a hybrid means half-car, half boat. What is she going to do with Porter in the Defender? Put a life-jacket on him or provide him with a bespoke seat with decking underlay and paw-rests?

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I think Lydiot thinks a hybrid means half-car, half boat. What is she going to do with Porter in the Defender? Put a life-jacket on him or provide him with a bespoke seat with decking underlay and paw-rests?
She's got a hybrid brain to go with it as well 🤪🤪🤪

F me, why the ff does she have to use that stupid fucking word bespoke, its called tailored you illiterate gobshite!!!

• Haha

Stefano

VIP Member
Daddy probably had an affair with step mommy. Daddy probably never paid child support and was living his own life. Mommy struggled but worked hard to support her kids. Lydia blames mommy for all this. ( if only mommy never got fat etc ). Lydia's has Daddy issues. She feels the need to have rich expensive stuff to show off to Daddy, or he will ignore her. That's why she invites her step mommy to all those things and not her mom.
I feel bad for her mom who tried her best and now has a daughter who ignores her and only uses her when she needs something. ( like cleaning her house, dog sitting, cooking a roast dinner etc). How about taking your mom out to a girls spa weekend when Ali is also away.

Totally this ..... she has severe "Daddy's little girl" syndrome. Don't get me wrong most little girls gravitate towards their fathers .. like "Mummy's boys" but she has this accute need for approval from her father that is really telling. She has a complete lack of self worth if not for materialistic shite .....she feels inadequate in social situations and is largely insecure for the mosr part and her actions show this.

I think she possibly lives in her brother's shadow too as you don't see her brother or sister-in-law all over social media. They have a good business and I think she is always competing. I could be wrong but this is just my personal opinion.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Was deleting photos ran across this. Lydia with what looks like her natural nose, chin and cheeks. Big difference!

67C4453A-6C71-47EF-873B-B93AD2A8EECD.jpeg

DACCC9B3-6937-4E81-AB45-B6DDC4631DB0.jpeg
89158797-6FEF-4C8D-9DB5-9F31E5C501EA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Muriel Heslop

Apologies if this has been mentioned but at around the 8/8.30 minute mark of the defender flog, just when you think she could not get more crass or uncouth she mentions what Ali said about it taking her father 30 mins to shower because he must be shaving his unmentionables! I honestly don’t think you could behave more base or déclassé!!!

• Sick
  • Wow

K18

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Sick

Nasttylady_

Omg she is such a stupid person it’s unreal.

1. she doesn’t stop waffling absolute tripe. Don’t know how anyone can watch her and enjoy her babbling on about herself like a stream of consciousness.
2. She acknowledged her YouTube career might not workout and she might become a wedding car designer as an alternative (a jk but clearly it’s on her mind about alternatives as everyone thinks influencers are cringe these days)
3. It’s so interesting to me on a psychological level how she puts out video after video about having an amazing life…but then in every video she talks about how traumatic everything was 6 months ago. Doesn’t she see that what she is saying is a contradiction? And she’s been doing this same pattern for years. Like saging the greenhouse bc a lot of ‘emotional stuff went down’ in there. So why didn’t she show it? Why was it only all amazing / the dream / living her best life 24/7?

she is not cut out to be a YouTube person she has ZERO charisma.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
How does he stay upright #brainless 🙄
He is very dim. But the mistakes he makes could easily be fact checked in seconds. So that makes him dim and lazy. I really believe that they both think spelling and grammar are not necessary for their 'job'. Ali thinks he is being creative with the spelling and when he uses a wrong word or mispronounces a word, he is just using 'slang' and being cool. He doesn't understand that once you get to his age and you are wearing 2 inch lifts in your shoes, it isn't cool and just sounds too 'try hard'. AND most definitely does not go with the chitney cuntry/cunty life that he and Camel Toe Lydiot wants to cosplay.

Lorry Hill commented on the video and said that the hairdresser's account of what happened seemed pretty real. So maybe she will do a review of Lydiot's facial modifications.

Looks like the video has only received one favorable Lydiot comment. Get ready for the I'm crying photo. Naked PR Guy is earning his money today.

I follow a young male interior designer on YouTube and I was surprised to see that he follows Lydia. In yesterday's vlog he mentioned influencers redecorating every 6 months and if you redecorate that soon, then you were never happy with it in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Can anyone explain to me what Lydia and her clone FashionMumblr hope to achieve with this cosplay of country house living? Like, do they think this is the content people want ? Or is Lydia just lost and copying people as per usual?

I find it so creepy (mind you I haven't followed for a while) that her and Mumbleton have the same car that neither of them need since they don't do any real countryside touring or work. This insane competition that's only in their heads is very very disturbing.

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
You guys!

It only took 2 years but Lydia's now showing us how she is the world's best ally to black people!
Screenshot_20211028-154931_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211028-154939_Instagram.jpg

It's that place she bought the cake from - remember when she put Carrie's birthday cake down as a business expense, therefore ruining the surprise by making Carrie file away/pay the invoice?
Lydia truly is MLK reincarnated👼

/s

• Haha
  • Sick

Polava

VIP Member
Bet the successful billionaire is wondering why his wife invited a bunch of jobless twats for dinner! Bet the conversation was riveting for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

kaztt

Nine ways to change your life - running at 71k views, that’s half of her viewers she has lost. Looks like they have taken her advice and removed drama from theirs lives (i.e. her).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43