Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Lydia Elise Millen, international woman of mystery
Elsie, Northamptonshire woman of the bleedin' obvious

20211027_172908.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

beahunny

Chatty Member
Hi all, just popped on to share an update, as I had shared my pregnancy news here and I hope if I update you I won't get messages regarding pregnancy in months to come.

Unfortunately I have miscarried my baby at 9.5 weeks. We saw the heartbeat Friday and by yesterday afternoon I was in theatre to remove the pregnancy. Please don't feel you need to respond as I don't want to derail the thread and get us all in trouble.

I've spent a lot of time by myself in hospital, but reading this thread kept me company.
I'm so sorry. Sending you and your family all the love.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s on her latest video telling the viewers the new portable GHD is honestly not very good having used it on set. For a brand who collaborated with her and paid her very generously in the past that didn’t need to be said. She has no brand relationship awareness at all.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
Aahhh just had a pleasant thought….whatever happened to Cult Beauty…remember when she did a couple of Beauty boxes with them and was constantly fibbing that they were selling out …. yet another brand who has hopefully wisened up and given her fake ass a big swerve …

• Haha

tamarinda

So............
while I am waiting for my lovely dinner to arrive i went back to the video made about lydia
There are a few coments defending her from 5 different profiles

Innovative Strategic Marketer Business Consultant - created on October 17, 2021

Karen Gervasi - created on October 28, 2021

Hamid Mahmood (male) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRq2VQYseYVVkJ7q81qg-KQ/channels
only subscriptions, no likes, nothing
The most agressive comments

Raisa Rahman The only one that is real (i foung her instagram and now i am feeling guilty and kind of a stalker) (she is really pretty tho, you go girl!)

And one, Patience C - with nothing on it, not one subscription, one video liked, nothing

Not suspicous AT ALL lol

• Haha
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
I third it and find it degrading to women how far we supposedly come that we aren’t just a sex object having to show skin to get people to notice!!! It’s disgusting especially when she shows those awful looking boobs! She contradicts herself and says she doesn’t like to show herself anymore and people give her the business about her past!!! Please!!!!
I can’t believe she accused her friend/makeup artist of stealing her powder and she was serious and she didn’t look very pleased if you go back and look at her face she looks pissed after Alex says she didn’t take it!!! Lydia treats her terribly and she said in a few videos ago saying Alex” you can find her always eating!” And then she said something else rude last time and I was like what the heck!!! Lydia can act like she is this joking loud girl giving cheap shots at each other but she can’t handle anyone saying anything to her!!!
yep and she wonders why she has NO friends and has to pay them all! Alex has shown up at her house at 5:30 am to do a makeup photoshoot to an unshowered and unsavory woman who accuses said makeup artist of STEALING her used makeup to use on others. Um Lydia... your FRIEND is a single mom and you've affiliate linked her as a service and realllllly thrown her under the bus for something that you probably left in a handbag that isn't hermes.

This was some failed attempt to flex the sold out product that she was not hired to post but out of desperation photoshopped the results in several stories. Her continual bringing up of this rodial makeup fakery is telling.... then dumbass Cawwie leaves in that Lydia cannot get more of said glass "magical" powder. Um if you were actually working with Rodial I'm pretty sure you could get more of that and the 🍌 lowlighter.

• Sick
  • Heart
All the Defender does is highlight how much of a new build bunga they really live in. She constantly buys and decorates in this country style but honestly it doesn’t work - it just looks cringe and makes it really obvious that she’s trying to polish a turd. It’s soooo desperate. Lidl you live in an overpriced new build on the outskirts of Milton Keynes and have the education of a toe. Stop trying to be an upper class country lady!
I almost don't want to admit that we have one. We inherited it when we bought our current property. It was just here. I almost got rid of it for scrap but my daughter wanted it to drive around the farm (she couldn't drive anywhere else as she was too young) so her and my husband replaced the engine, sorted out the body work and took it for a respray. It's now a very glossy burgundy and the back is either for the huskies or it's for transporting hay/horse feed/horse stuff in. I never thought of it as being desirable for wannabe country pretenders. My daughter loves it but she says the gears are really crunchy and the clutch is temperamental. She wouldn't dare to take the thing off the farm. I'd love to swap it for a truck but she won't hear of it. Might try and find some thick chav twunts to sell it to! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Alleykat

She puts her packages on the butchers block to open them. God knows what the boxes have been in touch with during delivery. And then there will be food prepared on the butchers block. It’s not just this example, they both use the butchers block as a dumping ground for keys, phones, shopping ect 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
Shes having waxed seals on her Christmas cards, you absolute twat you are not A fucking Royal get over yourself!

• Haha
  • Heart

Emilee88

Her whole life is laughable. If people couldn’t see it was fake before surely they can now. That defender looks ridiculous parked at their new build bungalow.

She constantly has to try and one up people and spends a fortune trying to prove a point and it will be her undoing. The whole set up and life looks completely fake. I guarantee these two won’t have a large pension set up or savings and making large purchases like this and the greenhouse when the money and the contracts have already started slowing down isn’t helping matters.

I can only imagine the state of her career in another 12 months time and I have no sympathy for her as she’s done it to herself with her rude behaviour and lazy attitude to work.

• Heart

Muriel Heslop

I generally try not to comment on appearance more so her behaviour, but when she was rambling maniacally about the GHD wands her tan looked absolutely filthy!!! And her hair really does need a good cut as it is scorched beyond repair. With regard to the hot water issue really valid points in the comments:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

85duckpuddle

why does she looks like someone that could be on an episode of ‘Botched’. She looks like the evil stepmother from A Cinderella Story
View attachment 833271
Knowing she looked like this in the past.. what a shame
View attachment 833275
Wow. I mean I've known of her for some time but it's only now looking at that comparison pic you see how much DIFFERENT she looks and in such a bad way! Her clothes, her face, her hair, her demeanour... all look so lovely, beautiful and relatable in that last pic. Like the young woman she actually is.

Cut to now she's a 57 year old 33 year old who puffs her face out with surgery, stuffy entitled demeanor and wears the grossest Victorian era sh*tty puff sleeve unflattering fashion. She's starting to resemble Mickey Rourke in that flouncy see through white frock. Jesus, Lydia. What the HELL happened

• Heart

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I have no idea what she was rambling on about for the first 15 mins dressed like a Mormon bride (her, not me) but when I zoned back in again I think she’d been reading over old negative messages (why?) and was shocked that she’d been upset by them at the time as that wouldn’t happen now. She stayed up til 12 talking about it with Ali. Strange thing to rake up for a vlog (last Friday, so before yesterday’s video by The Disney Mouse) but she’s her own worst enemy for mentioning it.

All I could think of during her monologue was what her dad thought of her accent these days, it was so OTT.

The car has thick rope wrapped around the front fender, presumably protection from the many charging rhinoceros commonly found in the Northamptonshire area.

She unboxed an Advent Calendar but it was for Porter, not from Net a Porter so not so great.

You could still see her “ghost face” knees through her green leggings. Again, not great.

All done.

• Haha

georgiecait

VIP Member
This copying of Zimmerman is really out of control. Also as someone already stated why the hell is her fluffing her hair the focal point of this real with her eyes half closed in an attempt to be seductive 🙄 ew
Oh my god that's identical

• Sick
  • Wow