Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's back! Our @JMD returns with a great thread title with 82 votes! 🍾🥂

We are in a celebratory mood because Lydia celebrated 10 years as an influencer.
Is it really 10 years? Seems like a lifetime. What other career options were there?

She bought a Land Rover Defender...with tweed and decking interior, but she's not copying anybody because she posted that she wanted one first.....so that makes it ok then.

20211027_123357.png
20211027_123212.png

We suspect she's fallen out with Grossie, because Mansplainer and Grossie got a LR Defender first!

Lydia treated us to her top nine 'life changing' tips..one for every year of her influencer career ....oops! Ignore current affairs, drop your friends and just be a narcissist!

The Greedhouse of dreams has been packed away for the winter, to be replaced with a new backdrop for the 'gram...the Defender.

Lydia showed off her 'bespoke' trouser suit and her Christmas frock and merched hair vitamins because she has no brand work.

Ali got a new ring and @Muff_Puff entertained us!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Yeah i think for Frow it’s a HEBE suit I was recently watching a video from 5 months ago where she unboxed it (went back for a screenshot)
EF0BA757-B634-4635-BDEF-A50718C91F1D.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lydia, don’t try please. We all know you can’t dress well (leggings are no pants) and you don’t have manners (shoving food in your mouth and eating your entire plate of food before everyone is at the table and by everyone i mean Ali)
F6829EE6-564E-43F7-8A14-81C8FB95967A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I think Lydiot thinks a hybrid means half-car, half boat. What is she going to do with Porter in the Defender? Put a life-jacket on him or provide him with a bespoke seat with decking underlay and paw-rests?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think Lydiot thinks a hybrid means half-car, half boat. What is she going to do with Porter in the Defender? Put a life-jacket on him or provide him with a bespoke seat with decking underlay and paw-rests?
She's got a hybrid brain to go with it as well 🤪🤪🤪

F me, why the ff does she have to use that stupid bleeping word bespoke, its called tailored you illiterate gobshite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She should’ve just got Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, nobody else has one of them! The Rotating Friend Seeking Headlights might be useful. Then, instead of Truly Scrumptious, rebrand as Truly Pretentious.🙂

D6546A9D-21FF-4AEC-A613-262D6EB431EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Where's she even going to wear that suit to? The walk from her dressing room to the kitchen table? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I cannot express how much I loathe these influencers using cars as their entire personality. It's SO sad.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Lydia, don’t try please. We all know you can’t dress well (leggings are no pants) and you don’t have manners (shoving food in your mouth and eating your entire plate of food before everyone is at the table and by everyone i mean Ali)
View attachment 830989
Of course, she had to pair this suit with a flouncy frilly shirt. It would have been better suited with a crisp white shirt ... maybe a Ralph Lauren one ??? 😉

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This copying of Zimmerman is really out of control. Also as someone already stated why the hell is her fluffing her hair the focal point of this real with her eyes half closed in an attempt to be seductive 🙄 ew
Oh my god that's identical

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
View attachment 830989
What the genuine and absolute f, hmmmm dont or rather cant compute that it just doesnt make any facking SENSE!!!!

No its not its not a form of good manners you utter dolt!!!

*PROCEEDS TO BASH HEAD AGAINST BRICK WALL WITH A HAMMER TO MAKE THAT FEEL MORE PAINFUL THAN THE BULL CRAP SHE SPOUTS!*

This copying of Zimmerman is really out of control. Also as someone already stated why the hell is her fluffing her hair the focal point of this real with her eyes half closed in an attempt to be seductive 🙄 ew
That face of hers gives me the heebie-jeebies and I'm certain thats not seductive in anyway whatsoever!

I cannot express how much I loathe these influencers using cars as their entire personality. It's SO sad.

Ugh another stupid thing she did, like Lydiot with that untailored (not bespoke ugh) suit, whats she going to use it for, fack all she doesnt need it!

I mean my best friends father got one a proper old one, like before the MoD stopped using them as they were hugely unsafe on operations. But actualy like with his RR that he had, used to actually use it for things it was intended for. There was least (not sure if its still there) in Ripon in the RR showroom behind it was this track where you could actualy put a RR to use for what it can do, like really steep hills etc (the LR east had these tow ropes at the front of them, essentially on Top Gear proved they could actually go up I think was some kind of vertical climb up a viaduct using the tow rope kinda thing

Oh that was it a dam

See Josie this is what they're for not the pointless crap you use it for!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the genuine and absolute f, hmmmm dont or rather cant compute that it just doesnt make any facking SENSE!!!!

No its not its not a form of good manners you utter dolt!!!

*PROCEEDS TO BASH HEAD AGAINST BRICK WALL WITH A HAMMER TO MAKE THAT FEEL MORE PAINFUL THAN THE BULL CRAP SHE SPOUTS!*

That face of hers gives me the heebie-jeebies and I'm certain thats not seductive in anyway whatsoever!

Ugh another stupid thing she did, like Lydiot with that untailored (not bespoke ugh) suit, whats she going to use it for, fack all she doesnt need it!

I mean my best friends father got one a proper old one, like before the MoD stopped using them as they were hugely unsafe on operations. But actualy like with his RR that he had, used to actually use it for things it was intended for. There was least (not sure if its still there) in Ripon in the RR showroom behind it was this track where you could actualy put a RR to use for what it can do, like really steep hills etc (the LR east had these tow ropes at the front of them, essentially on Top Gear proved they could actually go up I think was some kind of vertical climb up a viaduct using the tow rope kinda thing

Oh that was it a dam

See Josie this is what they're for not the pointless crap you use it for!
His, I mean her haha woops!

Reactions: 2
So she's got a Defender, AM and now is after a new RR ooh what a choice of cars to pick from when you go out the house once a month.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.