Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
On the next thread, perhaps we could have a poll so we can vote on what we think Lydia will top her Christmas tree with this year?

Some ideas that would represent your year Lydia

bd227a3ee39909c613e79a587202e4e3.jpg
40d1c761d9a29fd0dcb8f1cdd56b3fbd.jpg
9f47222a6f523ccdc580427a4aa50fdb.jpg
rockettstgeorge-boob-bauble-christmas-tree-decoration-set-of-4-lores.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Margo Polo

VIP Member
He 100% is. I've always said this. That time they got the Aston he was videoing them driving into the pub where he was meeting them. He didn't seem to have much presence in her life when she was young, her mother raised her and seemed to struggle a bit too. But all our Lyds sees is daddy and his new wife (step mum) that is all she talks about. Her poor mother is only working in Tesco so she doesn't matter
Daddy probably had an affair with step mommy. Daddy probably never paid child support and was living his own life. Mommy struggled but worked hard to support her kids. Lydia blames mommy for all this. ( if only mommy never got fat etc ). Lydia's has Daddy issues. She feels the need to have rich expensive stuff to show off to Daddy, or he will ignore her. That's why she invites her step mommy to all those things and not her mom.
I feel bad for her mom who tried her best and now has a daughter who ignores her and only uses her when she needs something. ( like cleaning her house, dog sitting, cooking a roast dinner etc). How about taking your mom out to a girls spa weekend when Ali is also away.

• Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Watched the latest clickbait vlog.

1. has to rehash all the drama she caused and perpetuated last yer but again acts as though she was a victim of others. What a fucking dumb cunt. Her constant projecting and blaming of others actually shows how little she has evolved lacking awareness and insight. She can try and convince herself that she graduated therapy but to continue this drama reel and pathological lies speaks volumes. Also tries to sound more posh than usual in this vlog. What a pretentious moron.
2. Has to point out again that she posted a pic of a Defender first. Just to act again as though she was the first social media whore to think of it and everyone else followed her
3. all the autumnal decor looks hideous, dead and trashed now
4. Garden looks horrific and greenhouse is empty proving this was all for the Gram. She picks pumpkins but have we ever seen her cook any of this, eat any of it? Nope.
5. The Defender makes the house stick out even more as a modern bungled up mess.
6. The arrogance is off the charts as she drives off in the Defender with her tweed costume but instead looks like a twat driving a tractor.

I bet you their neighbors and people at the pub laugh at these two clowns on a regular basis.

• Haha
  • Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
I know this is still Lydia but this is LOW even for Lydia. I cannot believe she has the sand to sell these Sophia Webster shoes for any price. She has stomped the life out of them.

Screen-Shot-2021-11-01-at-6-48-51-PM.png

If this were for charity, I could see them being sold for £50-ish. But £120 (minus commission) straight back into her pocket? For these very, VERY used shoes? She is absolutely vile. How disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Tbf, I would wish that, too. 🤪
You and me both @AmaliaLana :m

The difference is you and I do not go around flaunting what we have, nor pretending to have what we clearly do not.

Seems like all of us Tattlers are cut from a similar cloth where we are evolved enough to know that our personality, ethics, morals, kindness, humility and intellect are more important that anything material in the world.

What blows my mind is Lydiot has truly become so deluded and caught up in her pathological lies, that she now has added imaginary potting shed to her imaginary Manor, imaginary courtyard, pretend patio and non-existent estate.

Driving the Defender, she blatantly copied from Teefers who obvs copied from Ben and Robin, and prancing around land where she has no ownership in her tweed cosplay outfits shows how fucking insane in the brain she has become.

In one of her recent IG posts, she's perched on a wooden fence donning full equestrian wear with gloves on, adjusting her boots and laughs like a crazed clown....just before she what? Rides her imaginary pony? Ali needs to get her a giant wooden rocking horse this year because that's the closest she will get to owning her own horse. He can ride next to her, on the teeny wooden one they currently own.

There's lies....then there is just plain delusional. She lies that she has tons of other properties...yeah, right, yet she needed Daddy to cosign for the broken down Bunga. Then pretending that the property in Provence was her house until she was called out on it.

Bitch, please! :rolleyes:

Now she's supposedly investing in cryptocurrency? I think not. She better hold on to what currency she has left as her career crashes towards earth.

She's seriously looking more like a demented clown as time goes on. She's getting more and more desperate because she knows her social media whoring stint is drawing to a close.

What a fucking moron.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sage245

VIP Member
All the Defender does is highlight how much of a new build bunga they really live in. She constantly buys and decorates in this country style but honestly it doesn’t work - it just looks cringe and makes it really obvious that she’s trying to polish a turd. It’s soooo desperate. Lidl you live in an overpriced new build on the outskirts of Milton Keynes and have the education of a toe. Stop trying to be an upper class country lady!

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Claire has been promoting the Liberty beauty advent calendar, Victoria had a gift/event from La Mer today...

Lydia got an advent calendar for Porter.

Says it all really!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

georgiecait

VIP Member
I cannot express how much I loathe these influencers using cars as their entire personality. It's SO sad.

• Sick
  • Haha

tamarinda

I used to have a small indie plus size fashion brand and when we did collections all the pieces had to work some what together
specially with a limited number of pieces
none of the coats go with the dresses
none of the pieces go with each other
we can have different styles inside the same collection but they need to form small "bundles" of looks
you cannot make any good look with those pieces
each piece is totaly independent
there is nothing that says "this is from the same collection"
not even A VIBE
the bare minimum
i don't know... *WINTER*
that white plantation dress is a spring dress
the rose zimmerman one is a fall dress
what the hell is this collection
maybe the word COHESION is not known by her?

• Heart
  • Sick

Stefano

VIP Member
Save yourselves the trouble with Dobby Millen-Moron's vlog

Basically .. the "Aston" ...driving the "Aston" ... washing the "Aston" .......(name dropping as per Mr and Mrs pretentious)

Gratuitous pouting and posing on a mountain .. then by a canal .. then again in a forest.

Plates of food photographed for the "gram" .....

Little sailor boy anchor necklace ....Tweed .. shorty short trousers and height "elevating" boots.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Al Fresco

VIP Member
In her old “Facts About Me” video, she says her parents and grandparents are a mix of Italian, Sicilian, Maltese, North African, Austrian and English. She also says she’s descended from royalty.🥴

Next purchase, Hermes headscarf.
DDBDB808-3665-46BB-9A9F-691CBD96F1A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Okay, I have a genuine question....do people in the UK really dress like this (meaning the dresses she is "making"?)
I live in Los Angeles and nobody would ever wear these dresses. The high neck? The long sleeves? This IMO and no offense is what Mormons in Utah would wear.

Everything looks so uncomfortable and constrictive! I need clarification as to why a brand would put these designs out? Help me understand 😂

Also, Amazon has very similar "designs"..
My link won't work!
no we don’t!! We really don’t! I’ve only ever seen Lydia and josie dressing like little bo beep/Victorian child. I’m 40 and have friends from all kinds of backgrounds, I live fairly rural and my kids go to a private school where there are very wealthy country folk that Lydia is so desperate to emulate, and no one I know or have ever seen out, wears this kind of stuff! Nor do they have ‘for the gram’ defenders, wear saggy Hermes bags, cos-play tweed, cream jodhpurs, have film-set greenhouses or put on fake accents.
More like a pick up truck or a muddy Discovery, muck boots and a big puffa coat or regular jeans, t shirt, trainers etc. It is so embarrassing and cringy this weird display of how she thinks rich country folk live. She’s such a twat!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Luna252

VIP Member
So they've driven the Defender to the pub for a roast, do you think they'll sit in the back and eat it 🤔😂
Got to get their money's worth 😂
Oh my god, they look absolutely ridiculous bouncing around in that shell of a car! 😂 I bet everyone in the pub had a right laugh at their expense. What a couple of muppets 😂 Plus Ali’s giving me major Action Man vibes in his stories 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

CarrotSunshine

Sped through today's vlog.....
1. The size of her fucking head! WTAF?!?! It just seems to grow in size and gets worse
2. Telling Porter to not smell her crotch.....what a disgusting woman she is! Yes, let's say it on the internet. Class and elegance, me thinks not!
3. The state of that wooden chopping board :sick:
4. Showing her meeting with Karen Millen...trying to show us you still have work, Lydiot?
5. The pieces from this new collection....they're all ugly. The orangutan gilet and the sage green neck brace straight jacket are the absolute worst
6. The size of her bloody head again......
Was having a horrible migraine yesterday and couldn't properly sit through another horrific Lyds video, but now I can properly witness her gigantic head. You're right, it's growing in size! I'm fully expecting her to look like this soon👇🤣

5EA20C13-1BAB-4D5F-966B-F419DB0EAEC6.jpeg

b165b0cc2034eec7a22fd4a814c03a20--red-queen-costume-queen-of-hearts-costume.jpg

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She has to be the twat that takes over a photo with some over the top pose 🙄 #narc
Walking tour in those heels 👠 😂
Screenshot_20211031_095701_com.instagram.android_edit_232854805696239.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick