Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
@Julia123
I am manifesting :rolleyes: Lyds moving the step ladder from the kitchen to the driveway to assist her climbing into the tank Defender...

Screenshot_20211028-183639_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-211705_Instagram.jpg

Fingers crossed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

K18

VIP Member
I love how bad this collection is and I'm very excited to see all the dumb fucks wearing these ugly pieces when Lydia reposts them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Jessie98

VIP Member
She is false advertising the spotlight products....she needs to mention too that she has had professional laser whitening treatments on her teeth. That bright whiteness doesn't come from strips and toothpaste alone. Such a liar. Anything for more money.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

georgiecait

VIP Member
Just using Freddy as an example. She has 1.15m YT subscribers and doesn't get close to Lydia's constant 142k/151k views most of the time. This is proof she buys her views.

1635353032487.png

• Angry
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
How does her bio still say 'Sunday Times Top 30 influencers' That was in 2019 if you check Google! 2 years ago! Hardly current is it Elsie. Why don't you note your GCSE results in your bio as well???

I'm glad it is a unanimous NO to her new KM collection - it is all utter utter shit, rubbish material, copies of designer items, cinched in with expensive belts and modelled by a monster!

I've just had a look at all the other clothes and shoes Smellier are currently selling, and I cannot see anything that is covered in make up, dirty sweaty feet marks and black bits, like Lydia's collection. My guess is that they were shocked at the condition of her stuff, and if you or I had brought in those Fendi sandals for example or the Sophia Webster sandals, we would have been told to get them cleaned up or they were unsellable! Once again she trades off her 'name' and 'reputation' or what's left of it, and Smellier must have agreed the deal before seeing the items, believing the they were all in great condition. Perhaps they have left them dirty and sold as seen, because it's Lydias name on it. But that is pretty short sighted as it is their reputation. If i was buying any second hand bag and it had foundation stains on the lining, I would want to know, whether it was £10 or £10,000!

• Heart

CarrotSunshine

Lyds: "Stay away from people, who're bringing on the drama"

Also Lyds:

Screenshot_20211028-225625_Instagram~01.jpg

Can't run from yourself, aren't ya, love?😅😅😅

alexandr-marsh-3-badumtss.jpg

• Haha

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Ok so the start of this shitfest clickbait buggery shows her picking her nose and constantly playing with her hair and her skanky nails .. great professionalism .. I am sure her peers are quaking in their boots.:sick:

The Patio furniture looks shite and ruined already as shit for brains cannot imagine covering them can she .....I actually give 2 shits as it's her money she is wasting month after month.

She thinks that styling some clothes / walking Porter and vlogging counts as doing work ......"Hello real world my name is Lydiot .. havent seen you in a while". :oops:

The whole debacle in the dressing room of her having to button up a blouse : Get ready before filimg ...Jesus a minimum of professionalism??

Then in usual Chav style "Ali says 9 o'clock to have a shower what are you shaving ya bollocks" ... and all this is in response to her father on whatsapp ....let that sink in :unsure::unsure:

Going on and on again about whi had the Pretender idea first .. had to get it in there didn't she ... Jesus woman change the fucking record!

Then the whole "woe is me" moment again rehashing last year and her breakdown .... Yes Lyds we know .. you vlogged .. you were also slated for the video too ...move on.

Surprise surprise she didn't let Ali drive it ... well that's strange isn't it?

So the car:
Looks bloody awful ... trust The pretentious twins to want it because it has rope on the bumper and Heritaaaage green like Teefers.
She wants to change the wing mirrors for burnished metal :oops:
She wants to put Harris tweed custom car mats on the floor :eek:
Wooden sterring wheel and boat decking with suede interior o_O
Lumi wiping her arse as usual in it too :sick:

"Its done less than 100 k miles"..she wants to change it to Automatic and spruce up the dashboard .... fuck me you were evidently ripped off ...someone thought lets roll this pig in glitter and sell it to some numpty for extortionate ££££ ....they saw you coming lovelyx

I mean this is just such a vanity project and she is using it like styling a house ..

Completely out of their minds ..the car is meant for functionality not luxury .. FFS :poop:(n)(n):rolleyes:.

Very telling though with her rambling on about Wedding fucking cars ...."If my career on YT doesn't work out" .. has the penny finally dropped hun?? :LOL::LOL: (the poxy 66k views on your last shit fest should tell you that).

Dog walk .. talking shite ... Ali is going to have "the 2nd bath" in that shitty copper bedpan ..well worth the money ... you can even tell by his tone he fucking hates it!

Saying goodbye to the greenhouse .. well I have fucking heard it all now .. she is closing it for winter (when most ppl start planning for the spring and planting shit in them) .....all that for a shitty clickbati title

1 good thing ... Porter got an advent calendar before the bitch of bognor did lol :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Couldn't do anymore of the vlog .. purile shite as usual
Weren’t Defenders designed for the Army to drive off road in places like Africa and the middle east During WW2? And here we are in surbiton en Canal and the roughest terrain is maybe a grass verge. Not even a cattle grid. I despair.

DA9B3419-F2C7-4316-9969-38CD744D337D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I thought your stuff had to be immaculate for someone like Smellier to sell them for you?

She clearly has no shame and gave them the Burberry coat without spending a tenner having it dry cleaned - disgusting. I'd rather buy a coat from Primark than buy something with someones make up stains on! That is vile.

And I now truly believe she is desperate for cash - why would you sell that Dior blanket that lay on the stool in your dressing room, something like that is an investment!

• Heart
  • Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I’ve not posted on this thread for a while so hello!
I have been reading along. What’s struck me lately is how Lydia seems to be morphing into Kate Middleton. Does anyone else think that or just me?
Also, is there any way of looking to see if her house is up for sale? Sorry if this has been addressed already.
Please no...Kate has class, poise and intelligence.

More like Katie Price!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Stefano

VIP Member
Potting shed? That's a new one on me!
She means the half rotten tumbled down shed where things go to die not to be grown .. or is she referring to the Veg trug parked next to it?

Either way trust Lady muck to over embellish any single object she has to make it more than it actually is.

pfft :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Miz Millen really needs to stop plagiarizing other people's work, and credit them when using their quotes !!!!

Screenshot_20211028-204117_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-204039_Google.jpg

CHEAT.

• Angry
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
Wowah! Thanks so much everyone for posting since I wasn’t sure if they would pull down sold items by the time us US peeps could look.

There are a couple of good pieces like the black Dior bag and shoes… but man most of this is freebies that she got or really old worn (Chloe sandals 🤢) or items no one wanted even when they were new. And some items we know she wore to death and are probably in horrible condition. Likely they told her they would not take some of her things like the book tote due to the unsellable state of them.

Makes me wonder if she already returned/sold so much of her things because she has soooooo many dresses, coats, boots that she never wears and that cost well above 500 and 1k.

Anyways… looking at their IG wall and other items they normally sell are WAY more special and in pristine condition and then Lydia’s stuff is like a garage sale in comparison. Not worth all the hype that’s for sure! I betcha they lose money if they did this as a swap for the mini Kelly or if they paid her a big fee.

Not worth the hype that’s for sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I’m not sure it’s money earned! More like Mike’s parents are loaded and gave it to them
We have to stop celebrating people just for being rich. Becoming filthy rich is usually not a sign for the superiority of ones character. A lot of people become filthy rich because they use loopholes or commit fraud on some level.
If they have talent or do good with their money, celebrate them for that.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I think that is the worst KM collection she's done yet!

The 2 long dresses are rip off Self Portrait

That orange yeti gilet thing was absolutely vile and looked like it was £10 off a market stall.

The expensive suede/shearling coat looked like a neck brace, totally unfashionable, weird off colour and terrible style.

Everything cinched in with belts that are not part of the collection - standard Lydia.

Louboutin boots - nothing to do with KM - standard Lydia - although KM do have boots on their website, why doesn't she buy a pair or suggest the bring a pair for her to wear!

Why is she leaking the collection? Doesn't she normally do a 'launch' vlog or a launch reel or something? Another example of no content!

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Well this is just the pretentious twats to a tee got Aston Martins and Range Rovers on the drive and have a broken cheap plastic potato masher. Also is it just me or does anyone else think daddy is like Lydia showy and arrogant?

• Heart
  • Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Wow, she's selling quite a lot of bags and I guess she's probably selling more than what is shown. I honestly thought she'd sell like 3, but I suppose that defender is not gonna pay itself...
That is pure proof that she doesn’t have that much money. I’m no snazzy influencer but rarely sell my luxury bags or shoes, only when they really don’t work for me or if the shoes ended up being too small. Yes I impulse buy shoes 😂

• Haha