Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Lydia has a disdain for service workers like nothing I've ever seen before. She would genuinely kill herself before she takes as a job as a waitress.
Which she's not even qualified for, and could never handle. She'd be crying in the walk-in within 20 minutes
Dominatrix, I think I’ve misspelled it. But she can wear a bit of black leather under all those Victorian dresses. All while getting aid to mistreat men

Reactions: 6

katiesmith81

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Now she's supposedly investing in cryptocurrency? I think not. She better hold on to what currency she has left as her career crashes towards earth.
Is what a few have said I should bother with but to be honest I dont know, kind of want to before i bursts but.... the risk lol and certainly not from someone else I mean the scams out there to do with that kind of thing is insane (there's a huge number of scams out there).

Reactions: 3

Lottieinthesuburbs

Just cringed my way through her latest vlog because I was interested too see the art work a few people had mentioned. She goes on about how much she’d love an original Bryan Hanlon but has to save up. Quick search on his site and they are currently paintings available starting at £2,500. Hardly the 5-figures I was expecting the way she talked about it.

She’s been happy to spaff £15k+ on a Pretender and £18k on the mini Kelly, but the art work is too expensive? Something doesn’t add up.

View attachment 842667
Spaff 🤣🤣🤣🤣
(Are you from the North East @Influenzermary?)

• Sick

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Same. Live in the countryside. Loads of private schools. Only proper Defenders. No Little Bo Peeps/Victorian headmistress. If those two rocked up wearing what they wear, it would be assumed that they’d be on day release from some rehab facility.
Have close to where my mum lives think its called St Margarets a all girls boarding school. was formerly the estates suppose could call it manor but dont know if they use that phrase (think its just outside of North Duffield). They decided though to move to the village about as an approx guess about 5 miles, where my mum is and her partner. Is a really nice village that (when the next door neighbour though he's now passed, he wasn't to be honest very well, his late wife was friends with Camilla Parker-Bowles, she was at her funeral.

No it’s not polyester
It was a last season coat hence the price:
I knew about this discount outlet stuff from a loooong time ago when it was on watchdog back in the day 😂😂
Just watching that video having a giggle to myself thinking Lydiot probably thinks they pronounce in French the n in Balmain, clue is they don't tends to be with the French they have this I don't know how to phrase it really but have this sort of disdain from pronouncing n in words I think, or least sometimes.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
What the genuine and absolute f, hmmmm dont or rather cant compute that it just doesnt make any facking SENSE!!!!

No its not its not a form of good manners you utter dolt!!!

*PROCEEDS TO BASH HEAD AGAINST BRICK WALL WITH A HAMMER TO MAKE THAT FEEL MORE PAINFUL THAN THE BULL CRAP SHE SPOUTS!*

That face of hers gives me the heebie-jeebies and I'm certain thats not seductive in anyway whatsoever!

Ugh another stupid thing she did, like Lydiot with that untailored (not bespoke ugh) suit, whats she going to use it for, fack all she doesnt need it!

I mean my best friends father got one a proper old one, like before the MoD stopped using them as they were hugely unsafe on operations. But actualy like with his RR that he had, used to actually use it for things it was intended for. There was least (not sure if its still there) in Ripon in the RR showroom behind it was this track where you could actualy put a RR to use for what it can do, like really steep hills etc (the LR east had these tow ropes at the front of them, essentially on Top Gear proved they could actually go up I think was some kind of vertical climb up a viaduct using the tow rope kinda thing

Oh that was it a dam

See Josie this is what they're for not the pointless crap you use it for!
His, I mean her haha woops!

Reactions: 2

katiesmith81

VIP Member
When people talking about well yeah Russian language haha, yeah sounds a bit least like German somewhat I mean rather the modern now standard (though are three variations of it, forgot their name but one of them's Swiss which doesnt actually have any written standard lol), is essentially for the most part what kind of English is (English or England in Old English is Englaland meaning Land of the Angles as their kind of name in their language is Engle). Was though of course when England was unified prior didn't really exist, had individual kingdoms like the Anglian Kingdom of Northumbria which was split into two areas Bernicia to the north that went into Scotland (most of the Lowlands) and Deria where Inrhypum as it was called back then now Ripon.
Ewww....who on earth would want to put their feet into shoes that have contained the Millen trotters....ick, ick, ick, bleurgghh!!!

And why does she always wear her knickers straight across and below her hip bones???? Looks uncomfy and makes her ickle legs look even more dumpy despite the trickery...

View attachment 841487

Ewww...chin, cheek bones...weird! And 'tags still attached' does not mean unworn methinks?!

View attachment 841488
The twattery with the last pics immense!

Reactions: 2