Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
Lydia said she was hiding this coat from everyone, I really wish she would have kept it hidden!

Looks like what the cast of The Borrowers would wear

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 18.42.56.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Even Victoria's hairdresser Larry King was at the RR launch party yesterday!

And Elsie was sat at home in her bespoke suit, designing her bespoke RR. Ok then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Nothing to do with anything....but when I am having a crap day like today, I cheer myself up by remembering when Lydiot overshared her bizarre hack of placing a piece of paper down her "unmentionables" to disguise her camel toe! 🤔😹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Walking away from something that’s not meant for her, again! 🤣
It's beyond obvious how much she has lengthened her legs here. Completely stretched herself where her head actual looks normal sized for once.

Anyone can see how pathetic her photoshop editing is. She needs to accept her short height because her and Ali look like compete twats trying to add 6 inches to each of their heights.

BTW, been watching Robin Gallant's channel.

Their Costwold home blows Lyds and Teefer's homes away...but more importantly, we see who Mansplainer stole his gym ideas from. Ben's architect had the actual plans drawn up last year complete with the window styled mirrors etc. Yet Charlie acts as though came up with the idea all himself.

Bitch, please. :rolleyes:

We also see who had a sage green Defender before anyone else - Ben and Robin! Teefers and Lydiot are no influencers. They are copycats with no original ideas.

I bet Lydiot wishes she had the $ and property of Ben and Robin. What blows my mind even more is that Ben and Robin are so much wealthier yet act and dress more humbly and simply than Lydiot and Ali.

Lydiot's constant need to show expensive items and clothes shows how desperate and insecure she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

blue_orchid

VIP Member
OMG some of the comments from today's shit show are hilarious :ROFLMAO: :m

toots g
Less than 30 seconds in. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS lol

Kelsey Fairbrother
LEM have you thought about donating the items you no longer want to Charities or do some volunteering instead of prancing around in your Victorian dresses thing your lady muck in your (new build bungalow) Manor ?

Elaine Kent
Omg you really all are thick as shit !!!

para
Stop filling your face you look like a pear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
why does she looks like someone that could be on an episode of ‘Botched’. She looks like the evil stepmother from A Cinderella Story
454FAC91-A9C3-4D1A-8FA6-4B733C65FF7C.jpeg

Knowing she looked like this in the past.. what a shame
687E8DB7-B921-4665-96B5-1507DE841A3F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Visual aid. What in the F are Josie and Lydia wearing?! My lord these are probably also very expensive dresses. Robin is actually dressed for her age but the guys are so casual that all of the women look out of place.

View attachment 836657 View attachment 836658

View attachment 836660
Teefers looks like she stole a priest's robes and embroidered her own flowers on it and Lydiot has got to be bloody joking with that stupid ribbon as a belt.

She can't even tie a bow correctly. What a moron. She thinks she is fashion forward and innovative, in her pea brain, but in reality she looks like a twat.

Don't even get me started on the size of her head accentuated by her giant hair style.

Robin is the only chic, stylish one amongst the women. She also looks her age.

Poor Aldi and Mansplainer.....they ended up with 30 year olds who want to be 80 in their granny gowns. You realize how dumb their granny gear actually looks, when taking photos with normal women who know how to look their own age and dress appropriately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

EvieM

There are so many things about Lydia that vex me, like her dishonesty, selfishness, crudeness, ruthlessness, inability to spell or use spellcheck…but the fake accent sends me into an All American Rage.
92504B1B-DAD0-40EC-A987-BB7CC0B04193.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
I can't believe any influencer would post something this awful
Screenshot_20211028-130419_Instagram.jpg

Her reels are still getting warped when you play them
Screenshot_20211028-130357_Instagram.jpg

Another white dress, perfect for winter! /s
Screenshot_20211028-130343_Instagram.jpg

In this product shoot that is supposed to make me want to buy this dress, she's wearing a white cami and black leggings underneath
Screenshot_20211028-130440_Instagram.jpg

This sheer white dress that doesn't even come with a slip will go on sale for £150+

She did a whole video on "wardrobe solutions" and spent 10 minutes explaining what a slip is. Why tf isn't she wearing one for this shoot??????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Oooh my she went with black Hermès instead of tan today! How original!

20211031_204257.jpg

Is it just me or does she resemble a fembot ready to shoot something from her nipples?

• Haha
  • Sick

Stefano

VIP Member
Well well well ..... so our Lady of the Bunga born is having to sell off items ....This is the first pat of the downfall...

When has she ever ever had to put things of a substantial amount online??? I am not talking candles .. 1£ clocks or shitty fake flower arrangements .. these are high class, expensive coveted items ...She knows the downfall and she is hustling like a motherfucker to get some coin ...desperation at its best!

The dirty ..grubby.. foul condition of this shite is absolutely laughable ....I would not even put my name on a collection like this! But then again she put her name to Globy so go figure!! :ROFLMAO:

This is so laughable I can't even type about how abhhorent it is ..........all or nearly all of this crap was gifted to her ....WTAF does she care about how much she gets for it as she never paid for it in the first place. More fool the lemmings that pay top dollar for it! :sick::sick::poop:

She has zero talent .... zero morals ....and at this rate ...zero cash ................popcorn at the ready 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Lydia should be the last person to talk about her friend Alex P stealing her Rodial powder. She walked out of Boodles with a frikken DIAMOND NECKLACE !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

SteffiM

My takeaways from today's flog are:

1) She's an absolute witch because the boiler wasn't on when she woke up on the day of her KM shoot and so she had no hot water for her shower. When it kicked in at a very reasonable 6 am, she was annoyed because the washing machine came on at the same time and used up the hot water. How is that possible? Washing machines take in cold water and heat it up internally. She's clearly pissed off at Ali because it's all his fault that her day started badly. She had to have her shower after her makeup and hair but then later her makeup and hair were done at the shoot. I DON'T understand. She was also very passive-aggressive with Alex who came to do her makeup at that ridiculous hour.

2) There are some notably fugly pieces in the new collection. Particularly the sage green shearling coat that she's obsessed with and a very strange brown fake fur long gilet thingy.

3) She is smug and over-confident currently which makes watching her unbearable. I wonder if that's due to her sessions with her life coach but it's very unattractive.

4) She forgave Ali later because he's so handy and fixed the dishwasher and the timer. Her manner towards him is disgraceful and I don't know why he puts up with her.

• Sick
  • Haha