Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
Hi all, just popped on to share an update, as I had shared my pregnancy news here and I hope if I update you I won't get messages regarding pregnancy in months to come.

Unfortunately I have miscarried my baby at 9.5 weeks. We saw the heartbeat Friday and by yesterday afternoon I was in theatre to remove the pregnancy. Please don't feel you need to respond as I don't want to derail the thread and get us all in trouble.

I've spent a lot of time by myself in hospital, but reading this thread kept me company.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 123

Deeny85

So today is a very sad day for me. My beautiful and smart (or so I thought) sister has just announced to me through text that “I really love someone on Instagram Lydia millen and her style”. Cry for me everyone as I’m now sisterless 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

K18

VIP Member
This must be the horrendous orange furry thing that was hanging up in her dressing room

Looks like she has skinned an orangutan

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 18.32.20.png

I hope the retoucher gets paid well 🤣 🤣 She looks like something out of Antz

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 18.35.38.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Lydia, shall we add some modelling lessons to the business expenses too?
'Cause this ain't it
Screenshot_20211027-173822_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-173824_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-173817_Instagram.jpg

You look like you're trying to hold in your teeth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
The desperation is seeping through ...
View attachment 831272View attachment 831273
Sick inducing. Never stop learning? How about never start learning. How can someone as uncultured as Lydiot call herself an influencer? Wine - Loves wine but doesn’t know that Cabernet Sauvignons are from Bordeaux - doesn’t know Pinot Noir and Chardonnay comes from Burgundy, doesn’t know of the existence of the Loire Valley, spits out wine on a table in a public outdoor bar space and drinks while hiking.

Food - greige, greige, processed, greige- sausage rolls, jacket potatoes, cheddar, thermomix risotto, greige and more greige and actually photographs these glutinous tragedies.

Social life - a shrunken existence of four - Aldi, Cawwie, Charlie and Teefers. For someone in her profession with her outreach, and only 33 years old, that is a poor show.

Family members - Never shown. Embarrassed of Mum, no other family members shown for whatever reason. Watching Model Mouth with her mum was really interesting as it showed them both shopping and wearing similar outfits to demonstrate ageless dressing. Zero of this kind of content from Lidl.

Current Affairs. Nope - head in the sand, here. An influencer who chooses to blindly ignore the world around her so that she can easily ignore any moral compass and continue her wasteful expenditure.

Hobbies - Nada. The greedhouse has been bought for the gram only so the gardening came and went in a wave of pretense. It will serve it’s use when strung with festive lights for Vlogmas. 😴😴

Fashun - Anne with an E and Baboushka dresses mixed in with flammable Nasty Gal and copied KM.

So - where does that leave us? Is she getting on the Wellness Guru train? A new Goop! - What might she call it? Poop! or Shitney!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Stefano

VIP Member
Ok so the start of this shitfest clickbait buggery shows her picking her nose and constantly playing with her hair and her skanky nails .. great professionalism .. I am sure her peers are quaking in their boots.:sick:

The Patio furniture looks shite and ruined already as shit for brains cannot imagine covering them can she .....I actually give 2 shits as it's her money she is wasting month after month.

She thinks that styling some clothes / walking Porter and vlogging counts as doing work ......"Hello real world my name is Lydiot .. havent seen you in a while". :oops:

The whole debacle in the dressing room of her having to button up a blouse : Get ready before filimg ...Jesus a minimum of professionalism??

Then in usual Chav style "Ali says 9 o'clock to have a shower what are you shaving ya bollocks" ... and all this is in response to her father on whatsapp ....let that sink in :unsure::unsure:

Going on and on again about whi had the Pretender idea first .. had to get it in there didn't she ... Jesus woman change the fucking record!

Then the whole "woe is me" moment again rehashing last year and her breakdown .... Yes Lyds we know .. you vlogged .. you were also slated for the video too ...move on.

Surprise surprise she didn't let Ali drive it ... well that's strange isn't it?

So the car:
Looks bloody awful ... trust The pretentious twins to want it because it has rope on the bumper and Heritaaaage green like Teefers.
She wants to change the wing mirrors for burnished metal :oops:
She wants to put Harris tweed custom car mats on the floor :eek:
Wooden sterring wheel and boat decking with suede interior o_O
Lumi wiping her arse as usual in it too :sick:

"Its done less than 100 k miles"..she wants to change it to Automatic and spruce up the dashboard .... fuck me you were evidently ripped off ...someone thought lets roll this pig in glitter and sell it to some numpty for extortionate ££££ ....they saw you coming lovelyx

I mean this is just such a vanity project and she is using it like styling a house ..

Completely out of their minds ..the car is meant for functionality not luxury .. FFS :poop:(n)(n):rolleyes:.

Very telling though with her rambling on about Wedding fucking cars ...."If my career on YT doesn't work out" .. has the penny finally dropped hun?? :LOL::LOL: (the poxy 66k views on your last shit fest should tell you that).

Dog walk .. talking shite ... Ali is going to have "the 2nd bath" in that shitty copper bedpan ..well worth the money ... you can even tell by his tone he fucking hates it!

Saying goodbye to the greenhouse .. well I have fucking heard it all now .. she is closing it for winter (when most ppl start planning for the spring and planting shit in them) .....all that for a shitty clickbati title

1 good thing ... Porter got an advent calendar before the bitch of bognor did lol :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Couldn't do anymore of the vlog .. purile shite as usual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Julia123

VIP Member
Hope lil miss “sensitive/can't be happy for anyone but herself” has Fleur’s feed muted. Wow what a beautiful staircase/entry. REAL heritage.

B5621D0A-821F-4899-8ACB-C6335D8E6C35.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Grey_x

Where's she even going to wear that suit to? The walk from her dressing room to the kitchen table? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Wophie

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211101-154447.png

"Excellent condition"

Fucking disgusting

(Also thank you for all your lovely messages, they really do help ❤)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Weren’t Defenders designed for the Army to drive off road in places like Africa and the middle east During WW2? And here we are in surbiton en Canal and the roughest terrain is maybe a grass verge. Not even a cattle grid. I despair.

View attachment 833735
It's not even a vintage car, it's a 2011
Screenshot_20211028-214957_Firefox.jpg

And it's a 2.4l diesel.

So much for "I'm saving the environment with my assthetic dish brush"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Miscanthus

VIP Member
She's back! Our @JMD returns with a great thread title with 82 votes! 🍾🥂

We are in a celebratory mood because Lydia celebrated 10 years as an influencer.
Is it really 10 years? Seems like a lifetime. What other career options were there?

She bought a Land Rover Defender...with tweed and decking interior, but she's not copying anybody because she posted that she wanted one first.....so that makes it ok then.

20211027_123357.png
20211027_123212.png

We suspect she's fallen out with Grossie, because Mansplainer and Grossie got a LR Defender first!

Lydia treated us to her top nine 'life changing' tips..one for every year of her influencer career ....oops! Ignore current affairs, drop your friends and just be a narcissist!

The Greedhouse of dreams has been packed away for the winter, to be replaced with a new backdrop for the 'gram...the Defender.

Lydia showed off her 'bespoke' trouser suit and her Christmas frock and merched hair vitamins because she has no brand work.

Ali got a new ring and @Muff_Puff entertained us!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Stefano

VIP Member
Yes, Elsie, you clearly have impeccable manners! 🙄

View attachment 831310

Ooooohhhh now we have a teeth whitening strips partnership.

Remember this is the Lady who says she chooses her collab's with the utmost scrutiny ...she won't just put her name to anything mind you (Globy ahem). It has to fit her "ASSSSSSTHETIC".

Give me a fucking break will you ....... these types of partnerships are given to bloody junior influencers with bugger all of an audience.

You my dear are falling further then you realise .... these shit partnerships may help your coffers but the are not going to entice Dior/ Hermes / Balenciaga etc etc to work with you.

PR : "so which brands has Lydia worked with"
Cawwie: "Well she is currently working with KM / Lenor / Byterry / Spotlight oral care and Tupperware"
PR: DEAD DIALLING TONE ....☎☎☎

• Haha
Reactions: 62

vitton05

I unfollowed her a while back because I found her genuinely unbearable. She comes up on the popular page now and then and I’ll have a peek.

just looked at her stories and it’s just story after story of the most pretentious drivel.

- ridiculous smug face posing in awful suits
- letting everyone know she’s getting the newest Range Rover and customising EVERYTHING because she’s a SERIOUS RANGE ROVER CUSTOMER. I personally wouldn’t even disclose this info to my closest friends, it’s just such a tacky brag
- letting everyone know that she ONLY has her TAILORING done by a bespoke company and spends a fortune.

And that’s just 24 hours, it’s so gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62