Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliciao

There is no way I would pay 1k for a KM coat.
I literally just bought a feather down full length coat from Prada at Bicester village for £700.
I am almost certain I paid around £400 in the sale for a decent shearling from All Saints, which I suspect is better quality!
No chance I would be spending this on this brand.
I don’t think the quality is there anymore…
I just had a look at their party outfits, £300 plus for the embellished dresses. You can a get proper designer dress for this price. Not for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Julia123

VIP Member
So... think about how Alex as a single mom probably had to get someone to care for her children (and one of them is about 1 yr old) to go to Lydia's house to do her makeup for the vlogging cameral at like 6am. Meaning she was up hours before to drive to Lydia's to be filmed.... And then Lydia can only say that she stole her used makeup and not be nice at all. I'm sorry... both Cawwie and Lydia are the worst friends to Alex to treat her that way AND leave it in the footage. This isn't the first time either. But Alex is very team Lydia even knowing the real Lydia so I guess she knows what she's getting in to.

• Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Hi all, just popped on to share an update, as I had shared my pregnancy news here and I hope if I update you I won't get messages regarding pregnancy in months to come.

Unfortunately I have miscarried my baby at 9.5 weeks. We saw the heartbeat Friday and by yesterday afternoon I was in theatre to remove the pregnancy. Please don't feel you need to respond as I don't want to derail the thread and get us all in trouble.

I've spent a lot of time by myself in hospital, but reading this thread kept me company.
Oh @Wophie....I'm so very sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through. Our thoughts are with you. Wishing you peace and strength in the days ahead. Know that we'll always be here for you. Please take care of yourself. You're very loved here. Know that.

• Heart

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
Ok UK and similar time zone tattlers…we are relying on you to scope this out and report back on items and pricing! It will only be 6am here in Chicago and 4am for LA tattlers.

Set your reminders and get your screenshot trigger fingers ready for this event of all times. THE STYLE SUPERSTAR! 🤪

View attachment 836172View attachment 836173View attachment 836174View attachment 836175View attachment 836176
Wow, she's selling quite a lot of bags and I guess she's probably selling more than what is shown. I honestly thought she'd sell like 3, but I suppose that defender is not gonna pay itself...

• Haha
Reactions: 40

K18

VIP Member
Who in their right mind says I am going to treat myself to a cup of tea because I deserve it, her mind is so fucked.

• Haha
Sick inducing. Never stop learning? How about never start learning. How can someone as uncultured as Lydiot call herself an influencer? Wine - Loves wine but doesn’t know that Cabernet Sauvignons are from Bordeaux - doesn’t know Pinot Noir and Chardonnay comes from Burgundy, doesn’t know of the existence of the Loire Valley, spits out wine on a table in a public outdoor bar space and drinks while hiking.

Food - greige, greige, processed, greige- sausage rolls, jacket potatoes, cheddar, thermomix risotto, greige and more greige and actually photographs these glutinous tragedies.

Social life - a shrunken existence of four - Aldi, Cawwie, Charlie and Teefers. For someone in her profession with her outreach, and only 33 years old, that is a poor show.

Family members - Never shown. Embarrassed of Mum, no other family members shown for whatever reason. Watching Model Mouth with her mum was really interesting as it showed them both shopping and wearing similar outfits to demonstrate ageless dressing. Zero of this kind of content from Lidl.

Current Affairs. Nope - head in the sand, here. An influencer who chooses to blindly ignore the world around her so that she can easily ignore any moral compass and continue her wasteful expenditure.

Hobbies - Nada. The greedhouse has been bought for the gram only so the gardening came and went in a wave of pretense. It will serve it’s use when strung with festive lights for Vlogmas. 😴😴

Fashun - Anne with an E and Baboushka dresses mixed in with flammable Nasty Gal and copied KM.

So - where does that leave us? Is she getting on the Wellness Guru train? A new Goop! - What might she call it? Poop! or Shitney!
Pooch...in reference to her little bloated carb belly. I can't see wellness being her bag. She loves being sickly. It totally feeds into her self image of being this teeny tiny delicate thing with weak wrists and allergies. She uses this to deflect from her frankly horrible personality and as for the thing about manners, I am giggling into my afternoon cup of oolong as the stupid oaf hasn't got a clue. She never thanks anyone, is horribly wasteful, brags about her 'so called' wealth and treats people like they are something nasty on the sole of her wellies. She only surrounds herself with people as stupid or more stupid than her and finally, does she actually do anything for others that is gratuitous and authentically from the heart? If she has I have never seen it. She is an absolute leech that sucks the life out of others before discarding them when she has taken all they have to give. Well mannered people also know when it's time to leave the party. Lydia isn't taking the hint.

• Haha
  • Heart

ilikenailpolish

And here is her non negotiable winter coat edit - as predicted - with a few from our favourite designer Massimo TUTTI!!!!!!

What the actual fuck. She can't piece a paragraph together in any coherent fashion. I read till the second paragraph and my brain has gone numb. She wants to act all posh and put on a faux posh accent but anyone from the UK can tell that 1) the accent isn't posh; 2) if you were truly so posh with a rich Nonna and so highly educated, you would speak better, have more varied vocabulary and not write blog posts in a manner and syntax befitting of a 12 year old.

UGH. No referencing 'Doctor Zhivago' is going to help mask your paranormal levels of chavitivity Did you even watch the film? I am sure you didn't read the book.

Also how the hell is she even a novice in her own industry? If she's going to write a post about coats, surely she can give more informative views other than to list out types of coats she fancies. For instance, it might be worth noting AS PART OF HER JOB as a "fashion" influenza on society to indicate that a fucking faux fur coat is not for everyone; the type of "fur" is important so as to avoid tackiness, etc. I for one hate her teddy MaxMara coat. MaxMara are great for wool coats, but that teddy one she owns is beyond awful -- rip out the tag and I can't even see that hanging at &OtherStories.

Had to rant. Left this forum for a while but came back and skim-read her blog post only to feel my eyes bleed.

She'd likely have problems knowing where Champagne comes from, clue's in the f'ing name! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
"'Champagne'?? Is that from HAMBURG? Or wait maybe it's from COLOGNE??? Help me, Cawwieeee!"

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 831640
View attachment 831641
View attachment 831648
This is one way to create a new record.

Not sure "longest invisalign treatment"
makes you that special, but I suppose it's something, eh?
Oh Gawd, I really hoped she'd stopped doing that stupid hand under the chin pose shit.
What really niggles me about this horrible woman is - yes, ok her teeth do look gorgeous (although I honestly didn't see anything wrong with them beforehand, but then I like a quirky characteristic over the ubiquitous homogeneous look any day of the week) but to write "teeth - absolute perfection" or whatever she put is so egotistical. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have high self esteem and confidence in yourself, appreciate your blessings etc but the way she has no problem with looking in the camera and proclaiming "I look perfect, my hair looks amazing, my lumpen potato face and malnourished fake tan smelling body looks the absolute dream today" really, really bothers me. It brings out a side of myself I'm not keen on, the side that says bitchy comments about another woman's physical appearance. I know better than that because I know how hurtful it can be to be the recipient of a nasty comment. I think it's just one of the reasons I have virtually stopped watching her. I mean there's plenty of other reasons.😹
Sorry, I don't really know where I am going with this but it really does irritate me, this constant over appreciation of her own appearance. She doesn't think twice about verbalising it, I think she gives herself a lot more compliments than Ali does, probably more than anyone else in the world has ever done. That's why she had that wobble last year because her own view of herself wasn't being reflected back at her from all sources. It's probably why she doesn't bother to converse with her diehard supporters in the comment sections, even the most simpering obsequious fangirl utterings of 'oh Lydia you're so perfect in every way' is just an echo of her own opinion of herself. Basically like my nan used to say "she's got tickets on herself" yep ole Mrs Potato head is a big headed narcissist of epic proportions. That's not news to any of us but I just can't get past it. I want to know if she will ever know that about herself?
If you made it to the end of my rambling stream of consciousness, thank you; and that is really why I don't just remove myself from watching Lydiot Elsie Linen (albeit in very small doses) because I am too fond of all you Tattlers - you're the very best thing about her! X

• Heart
  • Haha

Louise84

Chatty Member
Just catching up with the Sellier pieces and feeling really sorry for whoever bought the LV Capucines bag - in the photos you can see the pink lining is stained with foundation :sick: And this is described by Sellier as Very Good Condition - ie: worn occasionally, well cared for. Puts me off buying from them :(

• Sick
  • Sad

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Do you guys hear when she was talking about using the Defender for weddings, she said incase the youtube thing doesn't work out 😂
Better get the ribbons ready then 😏

• Haha

SteffiM

New video about Lydia
I found this fascinating. I think the presenter was fair and obviously finds the hate against Lyds interesting and doesn't appear to understand the reasons for it, although she mentions #hairgate. Pity she doesn't appear to have found our Tattle community because she would've had some answers 🤣🤣

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Wtaf is she on about? Oh and Lydia. I’m 50 and don’t even watch that Provence programme. Ageist much.
yep 51 here - and from America (not a Karen)... and her dresses are UGLY and so is she on the inside. My friends and I have 1000 times more style, elegance and relevance than her. She just cannot ever seem to say something without really looking like an asshole and alienating half of her audience.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
In the last part of the vlog when she drove off in the defender she thought she was the bees knees, My lovely you look like a right prat and your souped up half defender half boat is quite frankly crap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39