Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I noticed in Josie stories that she had a girls day with Robin in London. Too bad Lydiot was not invited. Guess she was too busy making her bed and opening up her drapes all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Ok....going to pour myself a G & T then I am going in for today's vlog....wish me luck!

By the way, I truly hope she buys a Defender. Great timing too. Yes, Lydiot please purchase it for Xmas. Will be loads of fun driving that versus your current luxury car.

If she has such delicate wrists that she can't even open the drapes, how the bloody hell is she planning on driving a Defender??

She's honestly such a moron.

How much do you want to bet she hasn't even test driven one yet?

Bet she'll claim in her next vlog that she has test driven 8 of them or some shit just to counter whatever we say here. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

CBo

VIP Member
She's getting desperate for the spon content if she's doing an ad for skillshare!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Wasn’t this very close to the hairgate Nicky disaster? Think it was trying to be a diversionary tactic?
You are correct … Elsie did this Q&A on the SAME NIGHT Nicky uploaded her two part IGTV video!

This Instagram Story was also part of that Q&A. 🙄

87EBE57E-8250-4007-AC5C-4AAE99F7A3F9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
Sorry .. I’m a bit late but.. Lydia’s best moment was sharing their engagement and wedding .. with the internet 🤣 I genuinely thought she was going to say sharing our engagement and wedding with our closest friends and family.. but no, .. with the internet. Jesus.

• Haha
  • Sick

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Completely randomly while searching for something recently, I spotted that her KM collection is on Debenhams website so I had to have a nose at the prices. Now I do admit that I tend to zone out of a lot of what she says but I don’t remember her mentioning that. Nor do I remember her saying anything about their doing a Petite range and a Curve range. Don’t you think anyone with a business clue would have promoted that to their followers? She puts zero effort into her own sales as we all know.

3B2372F7-5BDF-4F28-A4DA-DA812F4D3605.jpeg
11F9E85B-738C-4F4A-A69C-C70FB39D447E.jpeg

What exactly is Italian “virgin” wool? Wool from Italian virgins?

And (drumroll) I’m 5’4 and a half and the back measurement of that coat lands just below my knee, same as Elsie😁

Mispronunciation of the day from her vlog ...”monotomous”.🙄

• Haha

Stefano

VIP Member
Anything for attention! She is desperate!

We know how the narc works, it's almost time for her to have the flu or another illness, put her out of action for a few weeks, make up for the lack of content, just before vlogmas starts in November!!!
It is all calculated Tattlers .... make no bones about it .... she knows we know ... there is no work .. no freebies ...no love.

Let us look at the stats:

1: Views are falling on YT
2: No brands are offering their assholes up to her Majesty
3: Her content is beyond pathetic and basic AF
4: Her peers are being offered all expensed paid trips abroad whilst she has to be a "tag along" to Provence
5: She waited 2 years for a beg for the picture TV to materialize

So the only logical reaction for a real Narc is to cry online to garner sympathy .... sorry love .. I save my tears for truly sad situations ..... hmmmmm actually yours is a really sad situation so I may shead a tear for you ...boohoo (see what I did there lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

I loved it when he burst out on stage! 👀🍆
That bulge is ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL REAL! ... God those leather trousers too .....Give me wine ...NOW! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Haha
  • Heart

Nkomoagogo

What the hell is that stupid mirrored tv, of course she had to showcase it with her youtube chanel showing. 'How perfect is this?' If I wanted to watch a tv with terrible quality id watch mine through my fish tank.

• Haha
  • Sick

SteffiM

9 life tips according to Lyds.

1. Stop being triggered. Great advice, Lyds. Sad, that you're not taking it yourself! Another memememe fest. "I was triggered by what people were saying about me, triggered by people ruining my shopping experience, triggered by other drivers mememe".
"Being triggered is a choice" - well that's because you're using the actually legal term incorrectly, Lyds. Being mad, because someone was driving badly next to you is not the same as a person having violent flashbacks of their traumatic experience. It's absolutely not a choice and you're a fucking idiot.

2. Never stop learning. "I'm constantly learning". Hmmm, you sure? We haven't noticed🤔 Doesn't matter, it was just an AD for the Skillshare, where good old Lyds pet herself on the shoulder saying that it's a place for creative and curious people like her🙃🙃.

3. Emotional maturity. "I have learnt what it is at the age of 33". Damn, took you long enough! Not to mention that it's a blatant lie, given you're still a rude, childish brat, even though you've "graduated" from the therapy!!

4. Living life unapologetically. Great advice in general, but not from you Lyds. "I was always so apologetic about my success, about my character, my way of thinking and who I am". That's the problem right here. People are using that advice as a way of saying that you don't need to think of someone's judgement, while you're using it to be a bitch to other people. "Lydia, I'm telling myself when I wake up, we're now not apologising for anything in life!". Yep, we have noticed!

5. Cultivate your inner circle. Meaning surround yourself with people, who're only saying "yes" to you😅 Or a spineless ones, like your poor pouting husband! "Just cut the people, who're not for you" - take your wife's advice, Ali and run!!🤣🤣

6. Stay away from the drama. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No comments. "Stay away from the people, wjo brings the drama on and who're draining". Again, Ali, she's giving you clear signs!!🤣

7. Cultivate what you consume. "I don't watch/read the news, because watching people suffering isn't my idea of fun". Well it's not supposed to be fun for once. I get that sometimes it's incredibly emotionally overwhelming. I, myself, mostly following the news from Russia/Belarus, because it's bad enough and I just can't take more. And you physically can't keep an eye on every problem in the world. But my god, you also can't live in a complete fairytale bubble - it's being ignorant, especially when you're giggling about not knowing anything🖕🖕🖕

8. Know from who to take feedback from. I don't need some Karen in America to tell me that my fress is ugly. Hello, Lyds! I'm Irene from Russia and your dress is fucking ugly! Hope I was helpful😊

9. Speak to yourself with kindness. Yeah yeah yeah, another mememememe, where you'll be telling your narc self about how great you are. Fuck you! Also fuck you that the first time I was typing it all, my message got deleted right before the 9 point and I had to type it again!!! I can feel that it's your fault as well!🖕🖕🖕😇
Thanks for watching for all of us and taking one for the (Tattle) team, I just couldn't do it when she started with her sanctimonious bs. We all know that she doesn't listen to Audible books and I don't believe for a minute she actually did a Skillshare course.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Wtf is going on ?
For all the Tattlers who are blocked, here's Lyds' latest IG story.... :rolleyes:
Why the fake tears Missy ???

• Sick
  • Haha
She just seemed so manic and over the top in the last video. Like something happened and she was trying to pretend it’s all hunky dory. apologizing for no content this weeek, hasn’t picked up her camera but been very busy. I feel like she’s filmed every day this week, like she’s been picking up the camera she just has nothing going on.

Also, as people have said, wildly suspicious that she didn’t do an unboxing video for her mini kelly if she has no content, that would have been great content.

Honestly, she can say that “material things don’t matter” but her videos LIVE around her purchases or begs. TV, land rover, shoes, dream dress, greenhouse, kitchen, porter. Her content is showing the new thing she bought or begged for in her life and then trying to justify yet another purchase by saying that the previous thing was just bad or she’s wanted this specific thing for ages even though that’s not the case.

She could have had so much educational content about introducing cat and dog together, puppy school, lessons from gardening and recipes on cooking with her garden.

But nope, it’s just her wanting more things. Her content for the last two years is pointing a camera at her face and saying “oh wow” as she reacts to new things. That’s why she felt that there was nothing to show in the even though it could have easily been a “how we do a campaign” from beginning to end with the jimmy choo shoot. She didn’t feel like she had new things to show (besides the tv) so instead of being creative, she’s making excuses with mundane time lapses.

• Heart
She’s acting like this isn’t the service every customer gets?!

My new (ignoring the defender!) RR is due end of December. I also got to design all of the elements of the car, as does every customer that goes in 🙄 I’m not special at all. It’s just how new cars work?! Why is she acting like this is some sort of special treatment? I’ve also had weekly calls from the dealership (updates on the new car shortage, the chip situation and any amendments they thought I might want to make and general catch ups). They even remember what sort of Coke I like for when I do pick ups, and congratulated me on setting a wedding date!

This is in no way at a humble brag at all (reading it back it doesn’t sound particularly humble 😂) but just an example of the standards of customer service normal customers get! Why does everything have to be dressed up in the pretence that it’s special just for her?! It gets my absolute goat!! She isn’t going to be able to do anything to that car any other customer can’t do.

Aside from the fact the new Vogue is pure 🤮
Haha! I know what you mean. It's not a brag, you are sharing information that is relevant to the thread. I have a RR too and went through the same process. It is what it is but Lydiot has to turn it into an overembellished flex.

There's nothing wrong with working hard and having nice things. Lydia needs to remember though that the biggest flex is being able to but choosing not to.

A wise woman once said 'Enjoy your life but show less than you have and say less than you know. The need to be superior to others leads to a lonely life. The humble don't stumble'. Happy Wednesday Tattlers! ❤

• Heart
Been browsing a few big channels. Subs vs views etc

- Lydia’s channel has been dreadful this year when you look at social blade
- Xmas 2019 was when she was interesting, her views and growth since jan 2020 have declined massively
- the rate her channel is growing and views is not even 25% of what it was
- she gets 150-200k views on an average vlog, so not even 25% of her subscribers are watching her anyone

no doubt she gets paid a lot from brands but her channel has barely done anything in 18 months. She’s old news.

how on Earth is she going to sustain it long term? There are smaller channels that have grown more in the last 6 months than her in 18 months. Others will overtake her.

by next Christmas 2022 she really will be toast

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Anything for attention! She is desperate!

We know how the narc works, it's almost time for her to have the flu or another illness, put her out of action for a few weeks, make up for the lack of content, just before vlogmas starts in November!!!

• Haha

Polava

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel incredibly anxious watching this absolute desperation and cos play? Lyds, if you want to fit in with the Buckinghamshire (the next county from where you actually reside) elite, then wear some jeans/sweat pants/normal clothing, by all means drive your RR (keep it slightly dirty though) and try and educate yourself. Keep Ali’s mouth shut (he will completely expose you with his mispronunciation of most things) and be aware that you will have to engage in conversation, where you will most probably be out of your depth. Do not wear jodhpurs, as you may have to indulge in equine conversation!! 😱.

• Haha
  • Heart

Grey_x

I am absolutely shocked at how much those scrunchies are that she's flogging. £85 are you frigging kidding me 😯

Screenshot_20211026-104636_Instagram.jpg

If I bought the same type of silk I could probably get 1 metre for about £25 (maybe less), which would make about 24 scrunchies! They're one of the easiest things to make. Bloody mental.

• Sick
  • Wow

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She’s acting like this isn’t the service every customer gets?!

My new (ignoring the defender!) RR is due end of December. I also got to design all of the elements of the car, as does every customer that goes in 🙄 I’m not special at all. It’s just how new cars work?! Why is she acting like this is some sort of special treatment? I’ve also had weekly calls from the dealership (updates on the new car shortage, the chip situation and any amendments they thought I might want to make and general catch ups). They even remember what sort of Coke I like for when I do pick ups, and congratulated me on setting a wedding date!

This is in no way at a humble brag at all (reading it back it doesn’t sound particularly humble 😂) but just an example of the standards of customer service normal customers get! Why does everything have to be dressed up in the pretence that it’s special just for her?! It gets my absolute goat!! She isn’t going to be able to do anything to that car any other customer can’t do.

Aside from the fact the new Vogue is pure 🤮
You're spot on! She's beyond desperate now. Clearly, her ego is severely bruised after being dumped by numerous brands, so this is her exaggeration of what anyone in the world can do when buying a new car. Anyone.

She's looks so fucking stupid making it seem that she is designing the actual body of the car or the interior etc. No, you twat. Anyone can go online or work with a dealer -Honda, Toyota, BMW, Mercedes, RR etc and bloody "design" your own car. We're basically picking options.

Again, this is typical narcissist behavior. Trying to insinuate that she suddenly has contract work or special treatment by Range Rover.

Bitch, please. :rolleyes:

She's lucky she still has Karen Millen. If not, it's laundry detergent, a generic kitchen scale, shampoo and Skillshare that's left. Oh, and let's not forget Tupperware and cell phone cases.

Is she this stupid that she thinks no one else in the world has access to designing one's own car? Being the fraud and narc that she is, she has to make it sound as though RR sought her out and asked her to collaborate on a design or some rubbish.

Narcs embellish, exaggerate, mislead etc to essentially magnify and place the spotlight on themselves. Typical Lydiot behavior. As what's left of her career continues to crash and brands keep dumping her, she will increase with the lies and fraud so as to hide the fact that her peers are way ahead of her and her career is just about over. Narcs can't handle the humiliation so I just see worse behavior as she loses more work. She just posted and vlogged about being a social media whore for 10 years. She's just going to be more of a clown in order to keep up with appearances pretending she is as successful as she was 2-3 years ago.

Grabbing my popcorn, especially for Vlogmas! :m

Is she going to claim that PR from Dior went to the wrong address again or that the post was late again. It would be sad if it wasn't so bloody hilarious. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart