Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarrotSunshine

Jesus!! What the hell is wrong with being able to edit my post today!!

Sorry, I was fixing it when the time ran out.....

Here it is:
@CarrotSunshine what about.... "Self-righteous twat who's never wrong.She'll regret it when her career's dead & gone" ??

Will it fit now?
Honestly no idea! Don't know how many characters is allowed, but I see them being corrected to fit🤔 In any case I won't be getting any credit for something I didn't do, since it was your text - I'm not Lyds after all😈💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I'm especially disappointed in Frow for posting this. She's always talking about sustainability and really seemed to care about the planet, which was something I always liked about her. So much for saving the planet and all of that......Ugh! I thought she was more original than this.
I like Frow too, I just see it as statement. I don't think she will ever buy one.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
As a native Russian speaker I sincerely discourage anyone from learning Russian unless you enjoy madness. 30+ years later I’m still learning new words, phrases, rules, grammar and the general mystery that is the Russian language 😅
My sister studied Russian at 'O' level but didn't continue.
My friend's husband works for the Foreign Office and was posted to Moscow. He was put on an intensive Russian language course with a business emphasis, and studied really hard, every single night, before his posting. I saw him gradually going mad! In the end he had to stop but he's there now! 🤣

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
It really would embarrass me immensly copying from other designers ugh

It's like oh look at me, got no self respect etc, plus its just immensely BOOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNGGGG!!!

Also its nothing to do with jealousy at all, just a weak stupid accusation for the feeble and utterly stupid!

Haha not to sound at all arrogant but looking at idiots like her lol, makes me appreciate how cultured I am (just wish I was fluent linguistically but hey least now I'm having a go at learning other languages, Russian's gonna be fun haha, though think I've nailed the accent, do know some Russian words though lol)

She'll be wanting to mimic the residents of Inveraray at this rate (seat of Clan Campbell) lol, uuughhh no self respect whatsoever!!!

Margo Polo

VIP Member
She better take her ethanol fire place with her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Does anyone remember the MTV show "Pimp my ride"? They would've a field day. They once installed an aquarium with fish in a car. Bespoke car interior and exterior.
I remember that show! 😂🤣😂

• Haha

CBo

VIP Member
Okay so I’ve just watched the most recent flog and apparently (whilst wearing a white summer dress in winter with a big black belt for some reason) there’s only so many shots you can get of the same white dress in Provence before it gets and I quite monotomous!!!! No no not monotonous but monotomous!!!!! It’s just embarrassing at this point!!!!!!!!!
So she's going back to shooting outside of her house 🙄

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Elsie is always so late to the party! #lydiamillenmetoo

Can't stand Rosie The Londoner 😝 but she did the whole 'country living' scene years ago. The fact she lived in London didn't stop her using her parents' place for a backdrop. Even her kid had a miniature Land rover!

Date stamp Oct 2017....hence the next shot is Halloween!

View attachment 824294
My soul friends father had a really one of those old type of LR Lydiots not a clue, no a f'ing clue!

As I said a pure embarrassment to anyone with at least half a working brain, just found yeah her videos so BOOOOORRRRRIIINNNGGG!!!

Beginning to believe shes in Russian (though not sure of the equivalent in English lol) would be considered a gopnik (гопник )

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
This is a bit of a deviation from the recent conversation but does anyone remember when she got her first Cartier love bracelet? I know there has been some speculation on here about whether they are authentic or not. I happened to watch her 30th birthday vlog earlier and am sure the white gold one Ali bought for her (which was her second love bracelet) is genuine. All the packaging, authenticity paperwork, etc was perfect pah-fict. Would love to know if she did a proper unboxing of the first one. It’s baffling to me that she doesn’t take them to Cartier for a clean. It’s a free aftercare service and would make for interesting content. And lord knows they need a good scrub - so dull after years of fake tan accumulation!!
And I got the impression Lyds was not very happy with the silver one, she probably wanted the thicker (wider) one.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

mustbeuni

VIP Member
She only has herself to blame for Lynx's disappearance. She let both of those cats run wild. They also did not do a very good job of introducing the two cats to one another. Lumi seems to get along with Porter but didn't get along with Lynx at all. Did they ever mention whether they had gotten Lynx neutered? If they didn't then that might have accounted for Lumi and Lynx not getting along. Also if Lynx was out at night roaming the farms around their house then he might have been digging up gardens or killing chickens. It's hard to say but he should have been, at the very least, in the house during the night. Her overuse of scents could have also driven the cats out. I just looked it up on the 'Net" so it has to be true...LOL. A cat has 14 times the sense of smell than that of a human. Her cat and dog probably have a constant headache. She needs to get Porter fixed before he gets a whiff of some bitch and takes off. Kind of like what I see Ali doing in the future.
And getting him fixed will extend his life.

Reactions: 10