Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Tell me you’re an idiot without telling me you’re an idiot.
Elsie, the sun is behind you… 😑
I thought she was saving herself from duck droppings?

Why is she dressed like she has just jumped off a horse when she doesn't even ride? what a complete arrogant pathetic fraud!

Do we think the RR will go back when they get the Defender?
She looks like she is on duck hunt. Poor duckies. :(

And big thanks to @shiroyagisan ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

kita620

Wonder if the shitty autumnal decor will go back up 🤔
Good point I don’t know if there will be room with all that frame 🙄

She sooo wants the Dior ankle boots that Frow bought in Bicester - be very interesting to watch the roundabout way she gets them.
Omg you’re right! This is just her way of trying other brands and showing she won’t settle before finding a way for the Dior ones 😂

MissMidnight

VIP Member
It was @sprinkletits who gave the low down on how rude Elsie is to work with. She really is worse than anyone could imagine. Take a look at WIKI (pink button at the top of the page), you just won t believe it. 😔
You beat me to it, @Sofie … I couldn’t remember how to link posts from previous threads and it took me half an hour to finally figure it out! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Chels71

Chatty Member
All these “watch us play with the dog” and walk the dog videos are cringe and feel inauthentic.

Sincerely I am worried about someone tripping on the wonk step ladder that is in the middle of main walkways for no reason. it’s gonna end badly with someone’s teeth knocked out… mark my words.

Interesting no defender bragging today… 😝 I think this will be a 3rd vehicle… just for show and to fit in with robin and Josie. They blow more on random things so I bet they just buy this for the looks… like a handbag or greedhouse. No way either would want a car like this for every day. Cannot wait for reality of the purchase to set in. Has been fun watching Josie struggle to drive theirs and it’s only 9 or so years old. Not actually vintage.

View attachment 825423
Doesn’t it look like she painted the island or is it the lighting? It looks dark green! I absolutely agree with on the stool!!

Allexie01

VIP Member
Ali's hair is so bad... literally bald all around the sides and back and then like a hair hat on top.

Even my teenage sons have moved away from this lewk and have normal cute haircuts now. No more shaved to the scalp sides and back.
Ali a.k.a 'Tufty' :rolleyes:

• Haha
Of course I have that particular receipt, but there is no way Elsie could possibly steal my pre-loved Tardis … just to unlock the door there’s a retina scanner, a fingerprint scanner, a 62 digit PIN code and a deadbolt that only I have the key to!

And yes, Elsie did indeed claim that her teeth were “absolute perfection” on February 9th of this year, during a Q&A on her Instagram Stories - clearly Dr Rhona Eskander wasn’t aware that Elsie always knows best, never takes instructions from anyone, and is happy to waste other people’s time! 🙄

View attachment 822119

Edit: I just checked on my pre-loved Tardis and it’s all locked up just as I left it, although I’ve not used it in months so perhaps a quick trip to Germany is in order … put the kettle on @AmaliaLana! 😉

View attachment 822162
Wasn’t this very close to the hairgate Nicky disaster? Think it was trying to be a diversionary tactic?

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I've been thinking about how terrible her hair looked in her flog last night. She's a so-called influencer and you'd think she'd make the effort to look decent with clean hair on one of the 2 occasions she has to "work" during the week. What perplexes me is the meltdown she went into over #hairgate when her hair was arguably the best it's ever looked. Perhaps jealousy over Nicky's gorgeous locks was at the root of the whole debacle. I wish I were good with receipts and could include a photo of last night along with how her hair looked after it was done by Nicky.
This is why, her quote from the fitness magazine.

Could anyone read the Post-It on her dressing table mirror? Hmmmm - it’s an itch I need to scratch.Come on you eagle eyed Tattlers 😂
I tried to read it, but was too blurry. I bet someone can!

Attachments

• Haha

Grey_x

She hasn't had Porter neutered...is she venturing into breeding?
Well, not yet. I don't think she would go down that route, atleast I hope not.

I don't have my labrador neutered yet, the vet recommended I wait until he's atleast 2 years old and fully grown.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Yet another leased or bank loaned purchase ...or just a flexing narc spending all its dwindling money ... either way I am far from impressed when she goes on about her RR being a mild hybrid ....loving yet another polluting unneccesary purchase seeing as they don't actually go anywhere .. Bravo claps all round (n)(n):cautious:
I dunno if this is cruel but would laugh my ass off if it just dried up lol, she seems completely incompetent to learn from anything!

One can wish lol

• Heart

Margo Polo

VIP Member
The first video that I ever watched of them was when they brought one of the cats somewhere and I think it got scared and either took off or was tangled in a fence… I can’t remember what it was, but I remembered thinking, who the F brings a cat to places when they can be so skittish.

ah okay, I haven’t seen this before. But do you have it just for decoration or to use it as a mirror?
I have it for decoration and to use as I’m tall.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Multiple upper case letters and awkward single sentence that either should be reworded or made into two sentences. Makes no sense, just like Ali and his feminine necklace.
He must have a thing for wearing woman's necklaces as he has a locket one that I have. ( and there's nothing wrong wearing what you want, just like to tease Alistar )