Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Speaking of Lydia at laughing AT her... THIS dress is "by far my MOST favorite dress EVER, it is hands down the most elegant that I own and it is SO dramatic. Like the color, the sleeve, it is just BEEAUUtiful and it comes in some other colors but I love this one the most."

Um... This dress is not um... you know... from your "OWN KM" collection nor is it even a nice dress IMO. Talk about Little House on the Prairie dress up. And it’s 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑. Shipping back after the "shoot" in 3, 2, 1

View attachment 823221View attachment 823222
Yes, the army is known to use dramatic colours for camouflage. Like khaki green, for example 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:

Sorry but that type of dress should be in costume wardrobes ONLY. And with those shoes, my goodness did she time travel or something?
Yeah, as I told yesterday. With @MissMidnight pre-loved Tardis. Because @MissMidnight security system was lacking a Roman numerals code, and it was too easy to open for Miss Weak-Frist.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lollylola

VIP Member
Yeah she tells it like it did happen and then says she imagined it in her mind etc

I remember thinking back then that something was so wrong and how cruel she was to say something like that to her followers knowing Ali would find out. Now we know from the timeline. She got “outed” by Nicky/Rita for the bullying and WhatsApp leak right before this… and had to deal with getting caught and possibly cancelled. Had meetings with attorneys etc. Threatened Nicky. Thus the whole spiraling outburst of being the victim allllllll weekend and through the rest of the year and in continuum.

And I’m gonna say it… her hair in this video just after Nicky did it (and Lydia probably went to 5 other colorists by this time)… looks better than it does now. How’s that for irony?! Worse hair and 💀career now and she thought both were worse 13 months ago. Yet here we are again. Boo hoo now what’s wrong? Ran out of spray for your bedsheets? No one likes your too big autumnal garland and TV?!

View attachment 819030View attachment 819032
I agree; here her hair actually looked good!

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Speaking of Russian may have a go at making some Borscht (is essentially beet root soup), you hear that else veg soup!!

**Rolls eyes***

Getting kinda bored of the same old cauliflower soup I keep making lol

Last edited:
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
The one on the right looks more illuminated/orange, other than that nothing

Oh was just thinking that myself, I mean yeah have sometimes gone for counterfeit designer stuff but usually replacing it later on with the real thing. But lately have stepped back from getting anything at all as want to just go for the genuine things I would like to get, reckon give me a few years, if my disability benefits arent used for two months see no problem in getting something (was watching a documentary about an NHS hospital where a cancer sufferer bless her bought herself a Mulberry bag, good on her she deserves it!)

Then though know full well (why I'm stepping back from doing the above) only about 5% (if that is more likely to be less) recycled textiles get reused, is what I used to do so....

Though my owned flat is a little bit of a tip in bits (sorting things out haha) always does go a bit awry when I'm fascinated with something haha, going to learn two other languages haha

Not sure of the scottish gaelic start to this but haha (least the latter half is Gáidhlig)
She can pog mo thoin 😆😆😆😆
Ha! Being Irish, I admit Póg mo Thóin is one of my favourite expressions.

• Haha
  • Heart
'Think about it' ? What makes you come to that conclusion? Curious.
Her face is puffy, she is acting weird and she needs content 🤣🤣 If she is not at the moment, it is for sure one of her next bandwagons to jump on to get some new audience + a great excuse for doing a shitty job - she would milk the pregnancy problems for as much as possible

• Sick
Reactions: 9

NuttyNora

When she said this, all I could think of what the lady who recently mentioned on this thread that she was at school with her and how she would cut off people and it felt like she was responding to that. Oh no, sorry, she doesn’t get triggered.🙄

Off topic, just watched Trinny do a Zara shop and there was a 69 year old who had more style in her little finger than Elsie.
Wasn't that lady AMAZING so stylish.

Reactions: 9