Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Of course, she formed a sentence, where she used twice "I", and one time written small, didn't she?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To clarify the constant rumours, that Lydia is pregnant: YES, she is, I could hack into her phone (via a swipe up cookie) and grab pics of her unborn.

I spoiler-ed it because it's disturbing, don't click if you are easily tRiGgErEd shocked.

Jesus....

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
Barren greenhouse / never used woodburner ...dead plants in the garden and in the house ... says alot about the person who owns all of it ... Barren at best in all senses!

That Pretender interior is just .. well ... so naff .....I mean, I would've still thought it was unneccesary, but if they had bought the real deal OLD defender with an original interior atleast I would think they bought it for function over form.

But no as usual ... "let's get one with a tweed and suede interior and a boot that looks like a speedboat jetty ...that'll teach the "Cotswold freaks" for trying to 1 up me!!

It is all "I am better than you and don't forget where you got the idea". She really is such a catty bitch ...and Dobby Millen-Moron just goes along with it with that sad little face of his.

Must be fucking draining living like this is all I can say. You are literally just surviving for the next flex .. not living life!

:sleep::rolleyes::censored:
⬆⬆⬆ 100% spot onπŸ‘πŸ»

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Nooo, don’t bring my Hans Solo into this! πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜

#AD ??? I do not believe that she bought this herself (or at least if she did, that it was probably very heavily discounted). Suspicious AF.

Really hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure that Lynx had been neutered. I'm 90% sure I remember her mentioning this on a post when he was missing - she said he wouldn't be of any value to cat thieves (for breeding) as he had been neutered.

Please don't defile the wonderful Han Solo (my first crush) 🀣
Oh yes, agree with Hans Solo! 😍

I have a mirror above 2 fireplaces in my house πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…
Same, I have a big antique one as well. My house is built in the 1940s, so it’s a very long fireplace.

Last edited:

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Oh yes! Well I was getting some basics at school, but absolutely not on the needed level. At the time, Russia wasn't localising The Sims and they had it purely in English. I believe it was translated to Russian around the time the Seasons were outπŸ€” but I loved the game - my uncle gifted it to me. So I was kinda forced to learn as I went - doing something, seeing what's happening and learning what it meant. So yeah, not exclusively by Sims, but it was a huuuuuge part of my learning for sure😊 And I was also playing with a lot of added objects that I was downloading from all of those forums...that were again in English, so I was forced to teach myself
ΠžΡ‚Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½ΠΎ!
1635186267291.png
To keep it cursive πŸ€ͺ

• Heart
Reactions: 6

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Speaking of Lydia at laughing AT her... THIS dress is "by far my MOST favorite dress EVER, it is hands down the most elegant that I own and it is SO dramatic. Like the color, the sleeve, it is just BEEAUUtiful and it comes in some other colors but I love this one the most."

Um... This dress is not um... you know... from your "OWN KM" collection nor is it even a nice dress IMO. Talk about Little House on the Prairie dress up. And it’s πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘. Shipping back after the "shoot" in 3, 2, 1

View attachment 823221View attachment 823222
No thanks lol, she needs someone to guide her she doesnt even have one slight clue!

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I mean...

View attachment 829113

To be fair, it's not really correct to compare absolutely different languages within different families. And English has some construction to help articulate some of this translations better. Like "Π±Π΅ΠΆΠ°Π»" means "he was running", "бСТалА" means "she was running" and "ΠΏΠΎΠ±Π΅ΠΆΠΈΡ‚" means "he/she will run" and so on. But some definitely doesn't have any analogues. In Russian the words are being constructed basically through the time, number (single or we're talking about multiple), if we're talking about something alive or an object, gender (all words are he/she or it) and also cases. Cases is basically to what question the needed word in the sentence answers. Depending on that, the word will be likely having different prefixes, suffixes or endings. Sometimes all of the above. And because of those mechanisms of construction, it allows the language to be kinda free in a sense, because it's incredibly easy to come up with new words within it. So really great language, but I'd probably kill myself if trying to learn it being not native or at least from the same language groupπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Apologies for my little Ted Talk😊
I mean, there are rules. I loved to learn Russian. Until the verbs of motion and the friggin aspects. I did my A2 certificate (three semester) and stopped then. Mainly because, the next semester would be more about free writing, story writing and I have no phantasy to make up stories. Is what frustrated me the most in the course, already. "Tell what you did in your holidays" - I did nothing. "Tell me what you did on the weekend" - I did nothing. The majority of people in the course were born in Russia themselves (the Russians with German heritage, Auswanderer, if you know who I mean). The rest had a Russian or Auswanderer boyfriend, and then there was me.
Russian is for a bit like math, it's relatively easy when you know the rules (of, course, I can only speak for my learning environment, never used it in the wild). My favourite case is the "instrumental".

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Must be a materials shortage again

There’s so much shit that she’s done and she does stuff even dumber and her shit gets sifted and then she gets new followers and they always end up here
I think I subscribed to her for a week, maybe at the most a month and thought nah, then where did I end up, HERE!!!

Her facial expressions (cant remember when it was when she was saying dont get into debt and yeah fair enough she may not be with that all the gifted crap) were a bit off to say the very least but the stuff she was harking on about just seemed really odd to me lol

Well we all know what’s coming next … we’ll be subjected to Lydiot telling us her RR is β€˜bespoke’. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
How can they be, since all I can remember is that the only company which will do that is Bentley and that's it (i.e. what the Monarchs cars are made by)

I mean least some of the Monarchs are Bentleys, are though of course owned by the state so they aren't technically hers but for her to serve the country, hence the taking off of the Bentley (like with a Merc) forgot what they're called at the front of the hood/bonnet can be unscrewed and replaced with the Monarchs standard/flag (which are least two of them, for both Scotland and England).

Though suppose if willing to throw enough money at them lol, any car company will be willing to (ie are least one other car manufacturers which make the ones the Monarch uses).

Though suppose if willing to throw enough money at them lol, any car company will be willing to (ie are least one other car manufacturers which make the ones the Monarch uses).
I doubt she has the money to even go near doing that to be frankly honest, not without tons of begging and to be quite honest is a huge chip shortage for the management systems so nah won't be likely at all

She'd be more at home with someone like this
View attachment 830693

Awww bless her (the Babushka there haha)
Though I'd never wish Liedya (is all I see when people put Lydia) on her bless her, haha not that as if my memory serves me right she'd take any of her bs haha. Nawww bless her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Smudgeauh

I don’t get the tv above the fire.
especially with the dried shit covering half of it.
My partner is obsessed with the tv, hence the 75 inch. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He also goes mad as we have a corner sofa View attachment 820695View attachment 820696View attachment 820706
And I stack the blankets on the side.
he comes home and literally moves them off the side of the sofa so he can press skip on YouTube adverts πŸ˜‚
As blankets catch the right hand corner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You can see in the photo he has shoved them to the side πŸ˜‚
So yeah, god knows how Ali feels?! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
My thermomix is arriving tomorrow!
Non influenced, I just like cooking and gadgets.

I’m away this weekend on a hen do in Blackpool. So won’t be able to try it out tomorrow as I was unaware and have stuff in 😭😭
hence the boots. As i am packing… ish
They will be ok for rain right?!
Not worn them yet. Seem super comfy, been trying them on tonight to make sure.nothing worse than uncomfortable boots!
And something Miss Lydia has not advertised?!?
Love these boots. Just hope they don’t give me blisters like my dr Martin’s.
I love my Thermomix 😍 Those boots are fab!

Reactions: 4
It’s so baffling to me that anyone would dress like they are off to go hunting when they don’t even ride or own a horse….I grew up on a farm and loathed the days I had to put on my white jodhpurs and tweed jacket for an event - it’s uncomfortable as hell. It just blows my mind! I now live in the depths of the countryside and my main attire is gym leggings and a hoody with a 20 year old musto jacket for dog walking. And we have a pick up truck which is generally what most country people drive, not a defender which is highly uncomfortable, very easy to nick, and slow as hell. It’s like she thinks she invented countryside living. You didn’t Hun, and the fact you keep dressing up like you own a horse is just deranged. I’ve really tried to stay away from watching her as she makes my blood boil…and she just gets worse and worse…how is this possible. And how is she so unaware of what a giant tweed wearing tit she looks…all she needs is a brace of dead pheasants…
Exactly this. I have spent my life around horses. We have stables at home. I have competed in the past and my daughter has two eventing ponies and we also have one of my elderly horses who will be with us until the end and also a happy hacker who is an Irish sports horse. I love them all to bits but they are so much work, so expensive and a constant source of worry. Let's just say my vet has become my best friend over the years as he's probably the person I see the most! Riding is a skill that takes a long time to do well. You've got to be able to control that animal properly as they get scared. My hacking horse won't flinch at a combine harvester going past her but will spook on a windy day or a crisp packet in a hedge! You can't just sit on a horse and ride it. You need to be fit, strong, fearless and flexible. Lydia is none of these. The thought of her trying to learn rising trot and getting to grips with diagonals makes me giggle. She'll be terrified hacking out! Not to mention the work! Even if she goes to a rising school, she might be asked to groom or tack up. Horsey people are also tough and a bit unforgiving, they don't take kindly to Lydia types. She won't like it and they won't like her. At all. Ever!

Reactions: 4