Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I aint guiding her I'd rather smash my head against a brick wall
And I feel like she’s already knocked this off 3 different ways with KM and has a TON of this type of lewk in her closet that she never wears #returned. Bored of her and the HC country costume from head to toe 😴😴😴
Can remember wayback in 2013-14 lol getting about what 6 bags of KM stuff lol, but thats when least was half decent stuff haha

I just caught up on her last two vlogs. Two(ish) words spring to mind: manic and camel-toe.
....and for me comatose BOOOOORRRRREEEEEDDOOOOMMMMMM!!!

I'd far rather watch paint dry, is far more entertaining!

View attachment 823805
I’m confused. Can she not count? Or can I not count???
*confuzed look on my face* what the genuine fffff? She needs a brain transplant urgently!!!!

Nah definitely is not you who can't count, it makes about as much sense as trying to see through mud and thats putting it lightly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
The leather shoulder patch on her HC blazer gave it away. It's to save the fabric from the rubbing of the riffle. I find that HC blazer fucking ridiculous.

You forgot GRUMPY! 🤭
He is still if not even grumpier, evenings are a nightmare 😫

• Wow

Margo Polo

VIP Member
It reminds me of the time Lumi was sick and Lyds was sat in the laundry room with Lumi on her lap, recording herself and looking directly in the camera. Within 10 mins of it being up, Ali must have told her she looks like a dick eyef*cking herself with a sick cat on her lap, so she deleted the story ... but not before I managed to record it 😂 😂
Oh, please share! 🤗

kita620

Yes agree and here is the visual aid. Posted DAYS later.

Supposedly because of trolls or whatever deflection about her very own grandmother being in the hospital. Really the timeline shows it was the very night she got caught bullying Nicky and it was public… and lawyers got involved. She was feeling sorry for herself and I can’t even deal with how she tried to distract from her own bad behavior and talked about the burnt cat when she knew Ali would watch the vlog. She’s brutal to make others feel worse than herself. Zero empathy

I expect karma will takeover at some point. She will look as twisted as she is on the inside… on the outside and if she’s lucky she’ll have some enabler like Cawwie by her side for life.

But honestly I hope she gets real therapy and can start doing charity and will become a good person. There is still time but she seems to just get in her own way and make it worse every single day.

View attachment 818963View attachment 818971
What happened with the burnt cat? I must have missed it, they found out lynx was killed by a farmer?

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She hasn't had Porter neutered...is she venturing into breeding?
Not necessarily, no. From what I know, the breeders will sell you cats for much higher price if you're intending to use them for breading. Especially if it's some "premium" ones, like Bengals. And that means they're not sterilised or castrated. If you're buying them just for yourself, then they're doing the procedure themselves and you're getting a cat for less money. I'm not sure about the age, but my mom took a cat like that for my sister (that one👇) and she was maybe 6 months and just after the operation.

View attachment 820144
She's beautiful 😊

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
He looks like Jesus.

Horror films like to place haunted mirrors over the fire place. And the bunga is surely haunted. By the undead:
View attachment 819618
View attachment 819619
Thats gold!
Like me on Bells whisky and iron bru pmsl

Though is more akin to this
Of course Elsie needs to one-up her subscribers!

Now she’s an expert on all things French … never mind that she can’t upload a single Instagram Story caption that doesn’t contain grammatical errors, and is unable to pronounce simple words like raffia! 🙄

View attachment 819634

But as per usual, Elsie is wrong - good old Google does indeed save the day and confirms that she is definitely NOT as smart as she thinks she is! 😅

View attachment 819643
Yet croissants contain egg lol, I wouldnt say (with puff pastry is) closer more just is, is puff pastry (that and short) are made partially least for pies (think only lol).

Is like when realising pipes arent originally (though highland having 3 drones and the lowland only having one) from Scotland, is possible they originated from Turkey some 1,000BC but its yeah not really been accurately proven precisely (is a sculpture in a site in a place in Turkey of pipes).

Have sometimes got into some arguments on youtube about history, stickler for facts me haha (sort of a hobby historian, though am yet to be fluent in another language other than English, but Gaelics getting pretty close to be honest).

Makes me laugh when people talk about collecting precicious metals as rather really there's an old saying spice is worth its weight in gold and still is accurate and true, as Saffron is more costly than gold lol (is why they'd in a kitchen in medieval times have a collection of them in a box which would be worth a blooming fortune up to £75).

Last edited:

tkiff

I mean...

View attachment 829113

To be fair, it's not really correct to compare absolutely different languages within different families. And English has some construction to help articulate some of this transcriptions better. Like "бежал" means "he was running", "бежалА" means "she was running" and "побежит" means "he/she will run" and so on. But some definitely doesn't have any analogues. In Russian the words are being constructed basically through the time, number (single or we're talking about multiple), if we're talking about something alive or an object, gender (all words are he/she or it) and also cases. Cases is basically to what question the needed word in the sentence answers. Depending on that, the word will be likely having different prefixes, suffixes or endings. Sometimes all of the above. And because of those mechanisms of construction, it allows the language to be kinda free in a sense, because it's incredibly easy to come up with new words within it. So really great language, but I'd probably kill myself if trying to learn it being not native or at least from the same language group😅😅

Apologies for my little Ted Talk😊
I mean...

View attachment 829113

To be fair, it's not really correct to compare absolutely different languages within different families. And English has some construction to help articulate some of this translations better. Like "бежал" means "he was running", "бежалА" means "she was running" and "побежит" means "he/she will run" and so on. But some definitely doesn't have any analogues. In Russian the words are being constructed basically through the time, number (single or we're talking about multiple), if we're talking about something alive or an object, gender (all words are he/she or it) and also cases. Cases is basically to what question the needed word in the sentence answers. Depending on that, the word will be likely having different prefixes, suffixes or endings. Sometimes all of the above. And because of those mechanisms of construction, it allows the language to be kinda free in a sense, because it's incredibly easy to come up with new words within it. So really great language, but I'd probably kill myself if trying to learn it being not native or at least from the same language group😅😅

Apologies for my little Ted Talk😊
Ahh this image sums up my point exactly. Madness I tell you !! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7