Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
Exactly! I hear this all the time in my line of work "I don't like people". Or I don't care what people think of me. What they're really saying is "I don't like people because they have the potential to hurt me or I don't like people because they bring out and make me reflect on my flaws or the truth.. whether that be that I'm not assertive enough or I shop to much or my Boyfriend is cheating on me. Most issues can be resolved if you have the tools and know how. Cutting people off is not wanting to do the work to repair or even face the issues. It really says more about the accuser. These people often end up isolated and alone as they never see the error of their own ways and go through life blaming others for their hurt and pain.. Hence cutting people off easily because they're easily triggered - because they haven't dealt with the past and here it is again until. You do. The quicker you realise that everyone is flawed, not everyone thinks the same as you, and some are more hurt than others and you accept them as is (as long as their pain is not being projected onto you) then the easier your relationships will become. The, I don't care what people think, is from people who don't want to deal with their stuff and it's easier to be nasty and not care than bring up the hurt. These people feel justified because it's gone past the part of healing after being hurt and not dealing with it for a long period of time and usually just repeating cycles getting angrier as the road gets harder the more you ignore the obvious.. The only one that suffers long term is the one cutting everyone off. Their reality will become more blurred and lonely until they realise its them or least part of it.
Shout it out to the people at the back !!!! (Lydiot, Ali, Cawwiiee)
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 brilliant post.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I don’t believe I did watch the Rodial post. I really don’t spend anytime viewing her account and haven’t done so with any regularity since 2019, possibly early 2020.
Then, she’s one of us and is secretive. Maybe posting stuff we click on then she has someone investigating us? Hmmm…. I would never post anything on her IG, maybe the odd time liking a comment but nothing that would seem bad. I’m blocked as well. I’ve since unsubscribed to her YT channel. If I do watch, I watch it through one of the channels that was recommended so she does not get any money.

Chels71

Chatty Member
I'm not a fan of a tv over the fireplace due to the angle and not makjng it a focal point. I do love a mirror or a painting though.
That room desperately needs a mirror to bring some light in. The room is confused...I agree with you, if it's formal ditch the tv but if it's the tv room arrange it so you can watch without having to lie on the sofa.
If they had lots of friends over I could understand having a large space to sit and chat (without a tv) but they don't....and also they have the large space in the basement for that. They also had the chance to make the dining room/whiskey room/Ali's study into a tv snug.
I don't think they know how to use the space they have.
I agree and I think she at least should of gotten the frame tv so she could have displayed art! I don’t mind the mirror but like the designer was saying the scale is all wrong and I absolutely hate it when people don’t think about scale of the size of things just like the mirror and coffee table!

FreddieR

Beginning to believe shes in Russian (though not sure of the equivalent in English lol) would be considered a gopnik (гопник )
OMG!! I said gopnik out loud because I know the word and my husband responded with Co jest kurwa 😂 I believe its similar to chav, but sporting abibos tracksuits 🤔

And I cannot agree more!

• Haha

CarrotSunshine

As a native Russian speaker I sincerely discourage anyone from learning Russian unless you enjoy madness. 30+ years later I’m still learning new words, phrases, rules, grammar and the general mystery that is the Russian language 😅
Well with how Russian is and like a million variations of constructing words, we'll be learning new words for the rest of our lives, that's for sure🤣 And how do we enjoy all of those rules on half a page🙃

• Haha
  • Wow

Hass

Chatty Member
Does Lydia get along with inthefrow? I didn't think so - yet Josie (goes on trips with Lydia) went to Victoria's for dinner last night.

• Wow

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Speaking of Russian may have a go at making some Borscht (is essentially beet root soup), you hear that else veg soup!!
I correct myself borscht means actually sour soup lol

Understatement of the decade!

Ooh, Vic & Alex had Josie & Charlie over last night for fun & frolicks.
I bet Ali & Lidl are seething!

View attachment 824698

View attachment 824682
View attachment 824706
Been to Greece a number of times and can categorically say, they'd find that utterly f'ing stupid!!!

Marie-Claude

I’m thinking she put that new tv up to make it look like a mirror right? But why would a MIRROR be placed above a fireplace? It serves no purpose as it’s too high up for anyone to use it like a mirror.

A painting yes, a Tv yes but a mirror would never be placed there in there first place. It looks weird.
Here in France, mirrors are often found above the fireplaces with a carved wooden frame and, sometimes, a painted upper part. I have 2 fireplaces and a miroir above each of them.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
T R I G G E R ED! 🤢
How could you do this to me right before bed?

PS: I know you didn’t intend to freak me out! 😉
You dont wanna get inside my head then haha

This is her biggest problem, I m wondering if maybe, just maybe one day the penny will drop? I guess when she finally hits rock bottom is when she will realise she has got to change.
Nah not unless the money dries up (which well I doubt it ever will), and even if it did she wouldnt have the brain power to understand it either

Reactions: 11

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Not sure of the scottish gaelic start to this but haha (least the latter half is Gáidhlig)
She can pog mo thoin 😆😆😆😆
Pog mo thoin means kiss my ass 😆😆😆😆

Yeah with something I said, when people go for certain things that become far too common say clothes or whatever, its just boring I think not to mention hopelessly lame lol

I bet the chicken and leek pie I have on has more veg than either of them have consumed in the last year I'll bet

• Haha
Reactions: 11