Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t too long ago she threw in a quick mention about wanting to do horse riding lessons (… seriously let’s take a moment to think about that image for a while 🤦🏼🤣) … now we know why the urgency in buying the Pretender… keeping up with the Josies and so she can drive it to her lessons (like the Cuntry Queen she thinks she is). She will do the horse lessons because all her other influenza friends don’t… she will want to be seen as leading the way … the thing is she will be tit at it and she never follows thru on anything … she will make up excuses that her knees are too bad, her wrists to weak to hold the reins, oh and those cement tits will bounce over her shoulders 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It wasn’t too long ago she threw in a quick mention about wanting to do horse riding lessons (… seriously let’s take a moment to think about that image for a while 🤦🏼🤣) … now we know why the urgency in buying the Pretender… keeping up with the Josies and so she can drive it to her lessons (like the Cuntry Queen she thinks she is). She will do the horse lessons because all her other influenza friends don’t… she will want to be seen as leading the way … the thing is she will be tit at it and she never follows thru on anything … she will make up excuses that her knees are too bad, her wrists to weak to hold the reins, oh and those cement tits will bounce over her shoulders 🙄
I'd pay good money to see that, me standing in the wings in tears from laughing my assage off haha, learnt from when I was very young on Shetlands to start with (actually was in France first lol later though in Markington haha

She (as Hyacinth Bucket said) aint no Glen Rogers (or who ever she said he was in the hilarious clip may have been Roy, its the bit afterwards though I find even funnier lol when she's got bits of a bush stuck to her hat and etc 😆😆😆😆

No they dont slap it on the rump unless you wanna go flying haha!!!

I still struggle to understand as to why she’s adopted this « country » lifestyle. As someone who actually grew up around all of this, it’s genuinely laughable….
Same here I can't stop laughing, when I feel like I wanna throw up every organ in my body from laughing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the reason she posted with the HC jacket yesterday was very calculated. Literally the day after Frow's HC collection launched and all their mutual friends are posting wearing FrowXHC to support her. So of course Lydia has to be like "yes I still wear HC, I just make a point of not wearing YOUR HC".

Just a pure bitchy, snubbing tactic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
That is the first image that came to mind for me. When hyacinth pretended to ride. Lydia needs to give up country life because it just making everyone compare her to the queen of pretension

Reactions: 20
Ok so finally got round to watching the latest poor attempt of a flog. Is it just me that cringes every time she does a ‘shoot’. The ‘hand by the mouth’ pose. It reminds me of the show westworld, where the people are robots. I find it super cringe!! Plus, how much crap does she actually put on her face??? Is this normal???

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well if she goes horse riding she can wear the Kelly as its is small enough to wear across her body and she can put the HERMES twilly on her riding hat. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She put an end to the frienship with Claire because she accused her of copying her idea of panelling, yet she is still chummy with Josie after she got her Defender of dreams first (and everything else she wants first)..?

That doesn't seem like her, I categorically claim that friendship is done.

Reactions: 37
Elsie is always so late to the party! #lydiamillenmetoo

Can't stand Rosie The Londoner 😝 but she did the whole 'country living' scene years ago. The fact she lived in London didn't stop her using her parents' place for a backdrop. Even her kid had a miniature Land rover!

Date stamp Oct 2017....hence the next shot is Halloween!

Screenshot_20211023-085319.png

• Haha
  • Sick
It really would embarrass me immensly copying from other designers ugh

It's like oh look at me, got no self respect etc, plus its just immensely BOOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNGGGG!!!

Also its nothing to do with jealousy at all, just a weak stupid accusation for the feeble and utterly stupid!

Haha not to sound at all arrogant but looking at idiots like her lol, makes me appreciate how cultured I am (just wish I was fluent linguistically but hey least now I'm having a go at learning other languages, Russian's gonna be fun haha, though think I've nailed the accent, do know some Russian words though lol)

She'll be wanting to mimic the residents of Inveraray at this rate (seat of Clan Campbell) lol, uuughhh no self respect whatsoever!!!

Reactions: 11
I still struggle to understand as to why she’s adopted this « country » lifestyle. As someone who actually grew up around all of this, it’s genuinely laughable….
It’s so baffling to me that anyone would dress like they are off to go hunting when they don’t even ride or own a horse….I grew up on a farm and loathed the days I had to put on my white jodhpurs and tweed jacket for an event - it’s uncomfortable as hell. It just blows my mind! I now live in the depths of the countryside and my main attire is gym leggings and a hoody with a 20 year old musto jacket for dog walking. And we have a pick up truck which is generally what most country people drive, not a defender which is highly uncomfortable, very easy to nick, and slow as hell. It’s like she thinks she invented countryside living. You didn’t Hun, and the fact you keep dressing up like you own a horse is just deranged. I’ve really tried to stay away from watching her as she makes my blood boil…and she just gets worse and worse…how is this possible. And how is she so unaware of what a giant tweed wearing tit she looks…all she needs is a brace of dead pheasants…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Don't speak too soon...duck hunt underway!

View attachment 823711
The leather shoulder patch on her HC blazer gave it away. It's to save the fabric from the rubbing of the riffle. I find that HC blazer bleeping ridiculous.

And when they get old it is even harder, very needy, not sure if they are coming or going, slow , generally exhausting…, health issues, financially very demanding ( Snoopy is nearly 16!)
You forgot GRUMPY! 🤭

That hairline is receding 😂View attachment 824011
TBF, everyone's hair would leg it, if they have to live with Lydia. The toxic fumes and toxic personality is too much for hair follicles.

• Haha
The leather shoulder patch on her HC blazer gave it away. It's to save the fabric from the rubbing of the riffle. I find that HC blazer bleeping ridiculous.

You forgot GRUMPY! 🤭
He is still if not even grumpier, evenings are a nightmare 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lydia Millen #110 The eternal pretender bought(?) finally a Defender

(Thanks to the person that gave me the inspiration with "pretender", I just read it five min ago and already forgot who it was, sorry 🥴 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It’s so baffling to me that anyone would dress like they are off to go hunting when they don’t even ride or own a horse….I grew up on a farm and loathed the days I had to put on my white jodhpurs and tweed jacket for an event - it’s uncomfortable as hell. It just blows my mind! I now live in the depths of the countryside and my main attire is gym leggings and a hoody with a 20 year old musto jacket for dog walking. And we have a pick up truck which is generally what most country people drive, not a defender which is highly uncomfortable, very easy to nick, and slow as hell. It’s like she thinks she invented countryside living. You didn’t Hun, and the fact you keep dressing up like you own a horse is just deranged. I’ve really tried to stay away from watching her as she makes my blood boil…and she just gets worse and worse…how is this possible. And how is she so unaware of what a giant tweed wearing tit she looks…all she needs is a brace of dead pheasants…
Exactly this. I have spent my life around horses. We have stables at home. I have competed in the past and my daughter has two eventing ponies and we also have one of my elderly horses who will be with us until the end and also a happy hacker who is an Irish sports horse. I love them all to bits but they are so much work, so expensive and a constant source of worry. Let's just say my vet has become my best friend over the years as he's probably the person I see the most! Riding is a skill that takes a long time to do well. You've got to be able to control that animal properly as they get scared. My hacking horse won't flinch at a combine harvester going past her but will spook on a windy day or a crisp packet in a hedge! You can't just sit on a horse and ride it. You need to be fit, strong, fearless and flexible. Lydia is none of these. The thought of her trying to learn rising trot and getting to grips with diagonals makes me giggle. She'll be terrified hacking out! Not to mention the work! Even if she goes to a rising school, she might be asked to groom or tack up. Horsey people are also tough and a bit unforgiving, they don't take kindly to Lydia types. She won't like it and they won't like her. At all. Ever!

Reactions: 4
It really would embarrass me immensly copying from other designers ugh

It's like oh look at me, got no self respect etc, plus its just immensely BOOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNGGGG!!!

Also its nothing to do with jealousy at all, just a weak stupid accusation for the feeble and utterly stupid!

Haha not to sound at all arrogant but looking at idiots like her lol, makes me appreciate how cultured I am (just wish I was fluent linguistically but hey least now I'm having a go at learning other languages, Russian's gonna be fun haha, though think I've nailed the accent, do know some Russian words though lol)

She'll be wanting to mimic the residents of Inveraray at this rate (seat of Clan Campbell) lol, uuughhh no self respect whatsoever!!!
Imagine calling yourself creative but everything you do is a very cheap copy. Lydia is the most basic and unoriginal person on this planet. She is a spoof of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.