Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone's commenting on how difficult it will be to drive the LD... She won't drive it - it's a prop!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She really doesn't deserve that dog. She is not a dog person at all. Dogs are more work then cats. They need more attention and are more child like. You need patience for little puppies. I love both but I have two cats (see picture) I am too busy to give a dog the attention it would deserve. Poor Porter

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She really doesn't deserve that dog. She is not a dog person at all. Dogs are more work then cats. They need more attention and are more child like. You need patience for little puppies. I love both but I have two cats (see picture) I am too busy to give a dog the attention it would deserve. Poor Porter
And when they get old it is even harder, very needy, not sure if they are coming or going, slow , generally exhaustingā€¦, health issues, financially very demanding ( Snoopy is nearly 16!)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She just seemed so manic and over the top in the last video. Like something happened and she was trying to pretend itā€™s all hunky dory. apologizing for no content this weeek, hasnā€™t picked up her camera but been very busy. I feel like sheā€™s filmed every day this week, like sheā€™s been picking up the camera she just has nothing going on.

Also, as people have said, wildly suspicious that she didnā€™t do an unboxing video for her mini kelly if she has no content, that would have been great content.

Honestly, she can say that ā€œmaterial things donā€™t matterā€ but her videos LIVE around her purchases or begs. TV, land rover, shoes, dream dress, greenhouse, kitchen, porter. Her content is showing the new thing she bought or begged for in her life and then trying to justify yet another purchase by saying that the previous thing was just bad or sheā€™s wanted this specific thing for ages even though thatā€™s not the case.

She could have had so much educational content about introducing cat and dog together, puppy school, lessons from gardening and recipes on cooking with her garden.

But nope, itā€™s just her wanting more things. Her content for the last two years is pointing a camera at her face and saying ā€œoh wowā€ as she reacts to new things. Thatā€™s why she felt that there was nothing to show in the even though it could have easily been a ā€œhow we do a campaignā€ from beginning to end with the jimmy choo shoot. She didnā€™t feel like she had new things to show (besides the tv) so instead of being creative, sheā€™s making excuses with mundane time lapses.
Thing is the great suggestions you made for content entail actual WORK. Lydiot is the laziest cow there is. The most work she wants to do is turning the camera on and off. Other than that she just goes about her day yapping and doing jack tit.

You would think though that anyone with half a brain who sees their career spiraling to its end would change paths and put in some major extra work, right? Not Lydiot. She's a proud, difficult woman. A self-righteous twit so everyone else is wrong. Let's see the regret she has when her YT and IG are dead and over.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 823641
Or maybe it's saucisse for "why did I have to be bought into this family that doesn't provide me with toys, blankets, and meals on my regular schedule"
She does not deserve Porter, or rather Porter does not deserve her. You are so right, he needs a loving family who put him first, not an evil witch mother who shouts at him, forgets to feed him and laughs when heā€™s crying for his toys. She really is hateful beyond words.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I've been starting to think members of this thread should have our own YT channel which is a complete spoof of what Lydiot publishes each week :poop:
We can take turns wearing matronly high neck dresses, in our 'house boots' with dirty hair, as we remark "Wowuwow" eleventy million times and swan around our house of DREEAMZZZ achieving absolutely nothing.
View attachment 823805
Iā€™m confused. Can she not count? Or can I not count???
Never question yourself in context of Lydia @MrMiserable-Gordon - Lydia meth math only works in a parallel universe.

This is so pathetic!
Clearly trying to bring out receipts to show it was her idea first.
I said in this in a previous thread, but I'll restate it: these people have not matured past the age of 15, and even that might be a stretch.

--

Bravo @Muff_Puff
Brilliant edit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I just caught up on her last two vlogs. Two(ish) words spring to mind: manic and camel-toe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I just DO NOT get this room?! Iā€™ve never liked it at all. itā€™s just so bland even after countless versions, and countless ā€˜designersā€™ having a go, it still looks so tit. IMO itā€™s the black walls, they are so heavy and draining, she would have a tonne of light coming thru her wall of glass doors/windows the room would look so much bigger and better in a lighter tone, and that furniture is way to bigā€¦but she consistently tries to tell herself how cozy and wonderfully snug the room is. I bleeping hate it and even more so with the ridiculous glare-filled ā€˜mirrorā€™. We all know she just wanted yet another area of her bunga where she can eye-duck herself.
I hate this room so much. I love black walls I think it can be very dramatic and moody but in your main living room? Odd. Also, is it me or do the ceilings seem very low? The black seems very out of place with the "cottage" vibe and it doesn't flow with the rest of the home.

Reactions: 29
OMG you are so talented. hilarious
Can we follow you? Lol This is brilliant! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ā¤

She wonā€™t be able to film her videos while sheā€™s driving, and the car will be bouncing around šŸ˜‚

Amazing!

She told us that a quick look out of the window was as much as weā€™d get for a garden update now itā€™s ā€œwinterā€. Haha what a fake gardening twit. Now is the time to be working hard to sort the garden and prepare for next year. Weā€™ve not seen anything of the beds she had planted up. Sheā€™s a big fat fake Fendi!
Donā€™t you plant garlic and other things in now? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I aint guiding her I'd rather smash my head against a brick wall
And I feel like sheā€™s already knocked this off 3 different ways with KM and has a TON of this type of lewk in her closet that she never wears #returned. Bored of her and the HC country costume from head to toe šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
Can remember wayback in 2013-14 lol getting about what 6 bags of KM stuff lol, but thats when least was half decent stuff haha

I just caught up on her last two vlogs. Two(ish) words spring to mind: manic and camel-toe.
....and for me comatose BOOOOORRRRREEEEEDDOOOOMMMMMM!!!

I'd far rather watch paint dry, is far more entertaining!

View attachment 823805
Iā€™m confused. Can she not count? Or can I not count???
*confuzed look on my face* what the genuine fffff? She needs a brain transplant urgently!!!!

Nah definitely is not you who can't count, it makes about as much sense as trying to see through mud and thats putting it lightly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Speaking of Lydia at laughing AT her... THIS dress is "by far my MOST favorite dress EVER, it is hands down the most elegant that I own and it is SO dramatic. Like the color, the sleeve, it is just BEEAUUtiful and it comes in some other colors but I love this one the most."

Um... This dress is not um... you know... from your "OWN KM" collection nor is it even a nice dress IMO. Talk about Little House on the Prairie dress up. And itā€™s šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘. Shipping back after the "shoot" in 3, 2, 1

View attachment 823221View attachment 823222
Ugly dress and what is with the wide hem at the bottom. Looks cheaply made for $625.00!!!

Those are two different jackets in similar fabric aren't they? Or do I need to go to Specsavers? Funny how good the jacket looks on the model and how carp it looks on Elsie!
The jacket she is wearing in the Jimmy Choo AD is different than the one she links and shows on Instagram where it says Tap to Shop. The linked jacket has straps and buckles on the sleeves and that gawd awful high buttoned collar.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.