Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes agree! So many things she could be doing but clearly it’s too much work to actually create content vs just walk around your house with a camera and then hand over the footage to your staff of 1.

And the day after he tearful dog walk… where I’m sure she made whatever the pod cast was about… all about her. She looks horrible. Like she was up all night crying. Was she reading tattle of us laughing and calling her out for the crying post? Or just up all night feeling sorry for herself having a pity party on the floor?

The whole makeup thing was so weird. She stabbed herself in the face with makeup brushes for a good 2 minutes talking about how the week was horrible and the defender and and then sprayed so much mist on her face that she looked like she’d been in the rain. Then wonders why her hair is frizzy. 🤪. Only to stab herself in the face some more with brushes full of powder.

Why so much talking about the horrible week of all weeks and how KM took up too much time? She actually said she may need to pull back how much time it requires. Huh? What else you got going on there? Your last vlog was cleaning the house for a whole day!

View attachment 823160View attachment 823161View attachment 823162View attachment 823163View attachment 823164
More like hangover. She probably was sloshed all night.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Speaking of Lydia at laughing AT her... THIS dress is "by far my MOST favorite dress EVER, it is hands down the most elegant that I own and it is SO dramatic. Like the color, the sleeve, it is just BEEAUUtiful and it comes in some other colors but I love this one the most."

Um... This dress is not um... you know... from your "OWN KM" collection nor is it even a nice dress IMO. Talk about Little House on the Prairie dress up. And it’s 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑. Shipping back after the "shoot" in 3, 2, 1

View attachment 823221View attachment 823222
No thanks lol, she needs someone to guide her she doesnt even have one slight clue!

Reactions: 6
Just skimmed through the vlog.. she is honestly the most dull woman and is she seriously buying designer boots to .. wear around the house? Huh? Get some bloody slippers.

So I have a very posh friend, I’m not posh.. I’m kind of inbetween I guess (my upbringing was essentially the inbetweeners so not rich but not poor either) anyway, I have a very posh friend who is lovely, her dad is a farmer and they live in an amazing country house, 8 bedrooms, big country kitchen, dining room, a literal drawing room! Cosy lounge, reading room, billiards room! Probably a load of other rooms I didn’t go into haha, they have six labradors! Chickens, 4 land rovers they have the same green house as Lydia but a bigger version and it doesn’t have a table in it lol, anyway I went there this weekend as they do shooting weekends, the house is full of family photos, original artwork, silverware! Antiques etc basically it was everything Lydia wants and wants to be, except it was authentic. I was surrounded by rich posh people all weekend who were all incredibly lovely, luckily because of my job I am quite good at blending in with whoever I’m with (so blending in with posh people or blending in with non posh people) and I couldn’t help imagining what Lydia and Ali would be like had they been there, what would they talk about? We were talking about politics and history and different places around the world, also when we went on the shoot, no one was posing for photos, I didn’t climb onto one of their land rovers for a photo op 🤣 I’d imagine they’d of thought I was a right dick if I had!
They’d be so out of place specially her, I think that’s one of the many reasons they don’t socialize with other people at all!!!

Reactions: 13
I’m so tired of the equestrian look, shelooks like she is going to feed the horses and she doesn’t even rides !! 😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣 so ridiculous
And I feel like she’s already knocked this off 3 different ways with KM and has a TON of this type of lewk in her closet that she never wears #returned. Bored of her and the HC country costume from head to toe 😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else feel incredibly anxious watching this absolute desperation and cos play? Lyds, if you want to fit in with the Buckinghamshire (the next county from where you actually reside) elite, then wear some jeans/sweat pants/normal clothing, by all means drive your RR (keep it slightly dirty though) and try and educate yourself. Keep Ali’s mouth shut (he will completely expose you with his mispronunciation of most things) and be aware that you will have to engage in conversation, where you will most probably be out of your depth. Do not wear jodhpurs, as you may have to indulge in equine conversation!! 😱.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Somehow she is lost for content without having paid ADs as the entire reason for the posting.

Porter is like… witch stole my lewk

EF126B0D-F04E-4809-9EFD-2EED04833E3D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20211022-203246_Instagram.jpg

Or maybe it's saucisse for "why did I have to be bought into this family that doesn't provide me with toys, blankets, and meals on my regular schedule"

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
They are an English heritage Jeep ... but they are only functional if you want a good old work horse to get you in and out of ditches or fields ...We had an antique Defender to look after the horses ...but it was a workhorse ... a tool to use each day in rain or snow ...but it was far from comfortable or a status symbol ...it was a bloody money pit and it was so so uncomfortable. So dear Lyds please buy one ...I am waiting for the reno and the disappointment!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
She won’t be able to film her videos while she’s driving, and the car will be bouncing around 😂

Amazing!

She could do a segment on clearing the garden/ raised coffin beds!
She told us that a quick look out of the window was as much as we’d get for a garden update now it’s “winter”. Haha what a fake gardening twit. Now is the time to be working hard to sort the garden and prepare for next year. We’ve not seen anything of the beds she had planted up. She’s a big fat fake Fendi!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.