Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed in Josie stories that she had a girls day with Robin in London. Too bad Lydiot was not invited. Guess she was too busy making her bed and opening up her drapes all day.
Grossie and Char had Sunday lunch with Ben and Robin too. I'm confused how Grossie can be merching Sweaty Beauty at the same time as stalking the Gymshark founder....but then she can't open her mouth without merching something 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I noticed in Josie stories that she had a girls day with Robin in London. Too bad Lydiot was not invited. Guess she was too busy making her bed and opening up her drapes all day.
Lydiot is preoccupied lovebombing only Josie whilst Josie is lovebombing 20 of her own friends ... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Grossie and Char had Sunday lunch with Ben and Robin
And do you see her ridiculous table scape ? Who puts up turned terracotta plant pots in white bowls 😂😂😂😂😂 way too many trips to Daylesford . So so sad . Get a life please !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lydia spun a horrific tale while Ali was out golfing…. On the anniversary of lynx going missing.

starts 19:30 but the whole thing is worth a watch because she was exposed for bullying Nicky the day they left for this “trip” (gifted likely). You know… the holiday her therapist demanded she take. And she’s “so sad” because she spent so much money and it was not a vacation………… um because of…. some mysterious thing that happened that weekend. 🍌

Of course she goes straight into SLAMMNG the in-house restaurant’s wine list after that “scene”. Same story different day. Poor Lydiot 🖕🏻

FFS a ‘burn patch’! And the only thing it could be is her bleeping cat. Oh duck off you vacuous bleep!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg! 🤦🏻‍♀️ What is that ring he's wearing?
It looks like The Green Lantern's ring 😂

Ali's Green Lantern ring (1).jpg
Ali's Green Lantern ring (2).jpg
The Green Lantern.jpg
Ali as The Green Lantern.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
ah okay, I haven’t seen this before. But do you have it just for decoration or to use it as a mirror?
My parents have a mirror over their fireplace. I think it helps open the room and make it look bigger. It’s probably a British thing to be honest! Sometimes gets used as a mirror but most of the time is for decoration. The tv is on the other side of the room on a tv stand at eye level so people can see it properly! Unlike Lydiot & Aldi

Reactions: 19
Lydia : "Must get Defender Must get Defender. Must outdo Josie and Charlie. Must get Defender."
Cawwiiee : "Breathe Chicken breathe"
Lydiot : "Must get Defenderrrrrr. Must. Get. Defenderrrrr."
Cawwiiee : (mumbling) "Where's a banana when you really need it ..."

Another company Madame has started following ... to kick up the Defender competition a notch or two.
Screenshot_20211021-083040_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211021-083053_Instagram.jpg

I thought her motivations with this insane crying story has quite clear?
View attachment 819387
She's tagged @steven, Steven Bartlett
View attachment 819388
The founder of Social Chain
View attachment 819390
From an Evening Standard article:
View attachment 819393
View attachment 819395
Obviously Lydia is trying to get in someone's good books by proving how much she is lapping up what Steven is posting, showing just how "moved" she was by his podcast.
"Maybe if I cosy up to this CEO, he'll be a gateway to some actual work" - right, Elsie?
Love the fact that Steven Bartlett follows Lyds' frenemy Vic ... this is more motivation for Lydiot to try and grab his attention ...
Screenshot_20211021-084527_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Lydiot - how about we see those hideous Vivian Westwood shoes tonight ? Love to see how you style them up !!!!! Let's be honest they will be like those miu miu & the Hermezzzzzz wedges never see the light of day !!!!! Your greed & must have obsession is disgraceful. Your a brat !!!!!
Haven't forgotten about your other properties either lovely !!!!!
Oh, she does have them still. I have seen them in the last video where she was "filing" putting things away her wardrobe. They have popped out out of nowhere on her island, just like the bleeping Annabel bag!🤣🤣

Ah! Ah! See? The horror!

Screenshot_20211021-101440_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211021-101508_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
lol That Josie/Robin friendship feels so forced IMO... something feels super fakey about it.
I think it’s because both of them are fake 😂

A couple of replies from madame on Monday’s vlog 🙄
Protecting her community 🤣🤣 THE duck!! She really needs to get a grip. Who is her community? The cult of the unwashed and wears boots indoors? Delusional idiot 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it’s because both of them are fake 😂

Protecting her community 🤣🤣 THE duck!! She really needs to get a grip. Who is her community? The cult of the unwashed and wears boots indoors? Delusional idiot 🤦‍♀️
Not sure why bots need protecting. She is so arrogant - even amidst her own demise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This just looks ridiculous 😂😂😂
'Formal living room'???? Ok Miss Haversham, we get it, you have more than one. This one is where you receive the vicar on Wednesday afternoons and have sherry with the WI whilst doing needlepoint on Fridays. Dick...🤣🤣🤣🤣

The tangerine strikes again
View attachment 821026
Caption this...
'I am halfway through doing my makeup and thought that I...

Am a vacuous, deluded nouveau riche airhead incapable of contributing anything meaningful to this world and I can't actually believe anyone is actually still watching me

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What an endorsement for that dentist she kept tagging- Dr Rhona or something?
VideoCapture_20211021-094523.jpg

VideoCapture_20211021-094518.jpg

VideoCapture_20211021-094506.jpg

VideoCapture_20211021-094458.jpg

Hope she wrote off the invisalign as a charitable donation because it's definitely not advertising anything but Lydia's absolute lack of follow-through.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.