Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how they massacred my girl (btw, that odd editing edge on left Lydia's left side of chin is because I got spooked when someone rang the door šŸ˜°)

View attachment 751618
She was quite beautiful on the right. She has now destroyed her looks. Along with her crappy, Iā€™m better than you attitude.

View attachment 751813
Sheā€™s read Tattle, and now wants to put labels on that nasty titšŸ¤®
Why double your cracker in the jar? If she had any manners she would use a spoon or spoon some on a plate.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She was quite beautiful on the right. She has now destroyed her looks. Along with her crappy, Iā€™m better than you attitude.

Why double your cracker in the jar? If she had any manners she would use a spoon or spoon some on a plate.
I would much rather invite a pig to my table than lidl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Putting this here for those who can't or don't want to go to this photographer's "stories" about Lydia and filters - she's only shared certain bits of it and seemed to imply that this guy is one of her photographers, vouching for her. He's saying he doesn't know her, lol Question - is this the guy that some tattlers have posted busting her for using a blur filter? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPP291gN79qI1QZY1znOscg Or is that another guy? Can someone repost him actually calling her out on using the blur filter? Maybe we can send that to good ol James?

I'm not buying his reasoning but I'm not a tech expert. #4 is a bit of a reach there James. Again... noone including her is saying a filter wasn't used.

1631118071104.png
1631118145550.png
1631118215503.png

Oh here's the bit she didn't bother to repost. He doesn't know her. And he says he thinks she does use filters on other content, lol! Mkay there James, be careful who you associate with for more views.

1631118322669.png

Now for his "deep dive" into her archive of stories. Again, he's making a lot of assumptions based on not knowing her and just based on this AD where she didn't filter her skin.

1631118419854.png

OK here is the post she shared... it does show texture but that isn't the problem with the Rodial false advertising... she's using the filter when showing the product. She's not using a filter to make her texture disappear in general.

1631118586043.png
1631118640813.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Wtf is she talking about?
View attachment 752002

OOOOOOKKKKKKKKK OK OK OK OK .....through all the run-on sentences/ appauling grammar and spelling mistakes which is usual for this lazy half arsed "influencer" .. I think I got what she is on about:

1: She is bragging plain and simple .. but she forgets to provide receipts .. if you are the best then where are your testimonials on your blog? Where are the linkedin recommendations that say such? hmmm ..strange that she comes out with these pearls but has duck all evidence to back up her "humble" brags,

2: She tries to turn her "being called out" as a way of educating the clients .. the "storm trolling" as she calls it????? . Hmmm well I reckon she is one of the ONLY influencers that has this type of trolling out of her peers so of course she has to cover her arse.
So effectively she tells her clients upfront that their collab will be trolled by them using her, and thus seeming to be honest and professional when in reality it is all a massive cover up for the lazy half arsed work she does that then causes a shitstorm for the brand. (Yeah I would use her in a heartbeat)

3: She won't use a brand that effectively wont kiss her ass : This means she won't work with anyone who is not like her .. that deletes comments on posts/ hides reality/won't take advice and that generally just praises her with a "she can do no wrong" mentality....pathetic really but then again .. it's Lydias world and she must never be made accountable.

Today is 1 major duck up for this girl ...... she is treading on really thin ice with this barrage of bullshit in my opinion.

It does nothing to make her seem more relatable, it puts her in such an arrogant light and frankly will turn anyone with half an ounce of sense off any client willing to work with such a spoilt Narc brat.

All done whilst on the Whispering Piss ....don't drink and post lovely x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Funny how the nose piercing can magically disappear too! Itā€™s a shame some of her other orifices canā€™t disappear too šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She definitely uses a blur tool for filming. One thing also, in her early days her pupils changed in size with different light. See first pic. Now they ar3 always th3 same size. It would also explain her need for copious amounts of eye drops.
F9148126-944D-4F26-AE83-57BD8A0D83F7.jpeg
30DBBC5E-0EF3-4451-A792-ED4DA677A9E2.jpeg
99A5B0B3-20FE-402C-AC8B-5296E5D00344.jpeg
112B2B29-DF19-4699-B745-AC3DFB21C331.jpeg
5822755A-5A12-4BC8-9E81-85E31DBE2CE3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
But donā€™t forget, sheā€™s still Jenny from the block! All her bags mean nothing! Would mean something to someone that has nothing!
She really missed the mark. It's like she is trying to fake "normal" people's thought processes and emotion, but doesn't get the point/it right. Her LEMmings are so blinded by her self-serving ramblings that they never question if her verbal diarrhoea makes any sense.

She definitely uses a blur tool for filming. One thing also, in her early days her pupils changed in size with different light. See first pic. Now they ar3 always th3 same size. It would also explain her need for copious amounts of eye drops.View attachment 752102View attachment 752103View attachment 752104View attachment 752105View attachment 752106
Opiate pupils. (Don't think she takes some, though)

Wtf is she talking about?
View attachment 752002
Is she on meth? Her ramblings read like it. Calm your tits, millen.
Also, I don't read that bleeping wall of text. Pay me for it!

I think Elsie is finally unravelling - the narcissistic, ego maniac is going absolutely ham on her Instagram Stories at the moment!

• I was my old managementā€™s most enquired about talent.

• I usually outperform people in my verticals when I work on campaigns.

• The responses I often receive as an Influencer tend to mirror that of creators double if not triple my size.

Who actually talks about themselves in this way on such a public platform ā€¦ and for what reason? šŸ˜–

I mean, we KNOW she loves to brag at every opportunity, but this is a whole new level of delusion!

I really hope Ali has her ā€˜therapistā€™ on speed dial because this nonsensical rant out of nowhere makes it look like sheā€™s on a serious downward spiral! ā˜Ž

View attachment 752000

Edit: I just noticed @shiroyagisan and @Julia123 beat me to it again - MUST TYPE FASTER! šŸ˜‰
She really is losing her mind. I would like to know what caused this? Josie's new car? Frow's Dior Beauty invite? Someone must've really hurt her ego.

"I've been an influencer for a decade" - so what? You've been an English speaking person for at least three decades and still haven't learned the difference between you're and your.

storm trolling.
Storm troller (adj.)
A person who works for the tattle empire, as a type of (keyboard) warrior. Mostly feared in the influencer domain. Typically attack in groups.

*I know it's a noun!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I know sheā€™s been the maker of her own demise but on some level, even for a narc, she must be having a right tit time of it at the moment. The crazy manic posts, having to watch her collabs and income dry up, seeing her peers achieving so much more and being more successful than her whilst she slides into oblivion all from the comfort of her mismatched, half finished dreary house. What a crappy place to be. A little bit of me actually pities her. To have had the opportunity to be successful and then let it all go because of your own self centred and short sighted approach. I am sure she will look back one day and realise what a monumental cock up.
See, I don't want her to crumble, and usually people learn from break-downs, but in her case I highly doubt it. It must be terrible for her and everyone around her atm. I don't pity her bleeping enablers, though. They deserve every second of it. It's just so pointless, she won't learn any insight from it. Her conclusion is always, that everyone else is at fault and has/is the problem. They should put her in the psych ward, if she feels so bad, and she should get a proper evaluation. But that will never happen. witch could thread with s**cide and all her enablers would coddle her, while she actually should be in the mental ward. She never has any consequences for her destructive behaviour, just more (positive) attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ali's vlog ... spare yourselves ... utter shite

12 mins of a paid partnership with some bleeping selfie-stick ...I died ...
The GQ awards .. you can possibly check his height out (those that are interested .. I am not one of those as he could be as tall as Michael Jordan but is still as thick as tit)
A whole 5 minutes of speeches from people far more influencing than him ... sloppy lazy content creation.
Bruno Cuccinelli (no fear .. he can't pronounce the name like his sad lazy wife) .....apparently he has been invited to Italy by Bruno and his "lovely daughter" (Lyds is going to cut your last remaining ball off) ..in with the family as he says ... duck off!

But what made me laugh was the way he said "It's so nice to see such a well known brand come from such a small town in Italy" ... I mean Versace came from a Palace not his mothers seamstress workshop in Sicily/ Dior lived as Royalty in Paris / YSL was a self made millionaire before fashion .... DO YOU RESEARCH YOU COLLOSSAL twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
OOOOOOKKKKKKKKK OK OK OK OK .....through all the run-on sentences/ appauling grammar and spelling mistakes which is usual for this lazy half arsed "influencer" .. I think I got what she is on about:

1: She is bragging plain and simple .. but she forgets to provide receipts .. if you are the best then where are your testimonials on your blog? Where are the linkedin recommendations that say such? hmmm ..strange that she comes out with these pearls but has duck all evidence to back up her "humble" brags,

2: She tries to turn her "being called out" as a way of educating the clients .. the "storm trolling" as she calls it????? . Hmmm well I reckon she is one of the ONLY influencers that has this type of trolling out of her peers so of course she has to cover her arse.
So effectively she tells her clients upfront that their collab will be trolled by them using her, and thus seeming to be honest and professional when in reality it is all a massive cover up for the lazy half arsed work she does that then causes a shitstorm for the brand. (Yeah I would use her in a heartbeat)

3: She won't use a brand that effectively wont kiss her ass : This means she won't work with anyone who is not like her .. that deletes comments on posts/ hides reality/won't take advice and that generally just praises her with a "she can do no wrong" mentality....pathetic really but then again .. it's Lydias world and she must never be made accountable.

Today is 1 major duck up for this girl ...... she is treading on really thin ice with this barrage of bullshit in my opinion.

It does nothing to make her seem more relatable, it puts her in such an arrogant light and frankly will turn anyone with half an ounce of sense off any client willing to work with such a spoilt Narc brat.

All done whilst on the Whispering Piss ....don't drink and post lovely x

Love this!

She is absolutely unravelling - I knew this would happen, for someone who is banging on about her ten years as an influencer, why does she feel she has to justify everything and prove things - even though she's still lying!

Lazy and half arsed are the best two words for her, but we can add unprofessional, arrogant and rude as well. Always the narc Elsie!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The best thing about Ali's video tonight is that Lyds is nowhere to be seen. Not in the gorgeous hotel, not at the awards, nowhere!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She really missed the mark. It's like she is trying to fake "normal" people's thought processes and emotion, but doesn't get the point/it right. Her LEMmings are so blinded by her self-serving ramblings that they never question if her verbal diarrhoea makes any sense.

Opiate pupils. (Don't think she takes some, though)

Is she on meth? Her ramblings read like it. Calm your tits, millen.
Also, I don't read that bleeping wall of text. Pay me for it!

She really is losing her mind. I would like to know what caused this? Josie's new car? Frow's Dior Beauty invite? Someone must've really hurt her ego.

Storm troller (adj.)
A person who works for the tattle empire, as a type of (keyboard) warrior. Mostly feared in the influencer domain. Typically attack in groups.

*I know it's a noun!
Lydia it took you a decade to afford to buy all those bots lovely!!! Most influencers have tripled the millions mark in their third year if not before so donā€™t get your humbled brag twisted you sloppy used all piece of garbage!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For those of you who didnā€™t see Robert Welshā€™s video featuring Elsie using a filter while applying the Rodial Glass Powder the first time around, here it is!

He begins talking about Elsie Rodial begins at 8:02 minutes if you want to skip straight to it. šŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is she on the Whispering piss in a bottle again???

Does she actually realise that she does a complete piss poor show of promoting anything???

Using Vogue made me chuckle ...... as if they give 2 shits about what you think darling lol ....they were around before you and will be long after you disappear into the realms of obscurity. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And she is so blatent in showing us she takes NO direction from what her clients want and is evidently a difficult influencer to work with ...look at the line .. "If this is not what the brand wants" or the product being "great enough for me to work on it" ..........who does she actually think she is?

10 yrs in the business means duck all ....try still being here in 20-30 yrs then you can flick your hymen lovely x :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Really does this Karen Millen shilling Botox filling 90ā€™s fake uni boob fake HermĆØs Kelly handbag wearing trash want to compare herself to the women in the pages of Vogue??? Vogue??? OMG sheā€™s on the sauce again and when she does this is when she gets caught doing something and getting called out!!! Lydia does this twice a year and then she takes a few days off and then comes a tragic vlog to call out storm trooping trollers as she calls it and will shed a few tears (that arenā€™t there!!! Lydia lies lies lies and I donā€™t believe a word that girl says!!! Like someone else mentioned why doesnā€™t anyone else have the problem she does with people calling her out?? Lydia creates drama to stay relivant and she doesnā€™t deserve anything she has in her life!!! She hasnā€™t done a honest days work from what Iā€™ve ever seen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.