Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you who didn’t see Robert Welsh’s video featuring Elsie using a filter while applying the Rodial Glass Powder the first time around, here it is!

He begins talking about Elsie Rodial begins at 8:02 minutes if you want to skip straight to it. 😉

Thanks! Now to get this to this James person....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jeez, he described that gimbal thing as pocket sized! What is he, a feckin poacher?

I only jumped on here to see if anyone had an explanation for what was going on in that kaleidoscope photo tunnel thingy and why everyone was whooping with admiration? Looked like kids messing around. I’m getting so old.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is storm trolling.

It's like she's trying to convince herself those facts are true more than she's trying to convince anyone else.

Here for it 🍿
Never mind, Storm Trolling, I need to know what her ‘verticals‘ are, 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok here we go again… shes’s done her “I was a joyless victim at my lowest” and now “changed life” and right on cue… absolute arrogance and aggression on a narc high. She got caught using a filter so she’s gonna double down on the deception and lie… gaslighting.

Sometimes I think this is Cawwie fueling her and they stupidly think this is some “boss” move and they are so out of touch and so absolutely unprofessional it falls flat and makes her look even more like a complete witch and less likable.

View attachment 751763

We’ve seen this narc high aggression before. So… predicting a big crash again soon. “Poor me, where I’ve been, sit down talk”🙄

View attachment 751791View attachment 751792View attachment 751793View attachment 751829View attachment 751830View attachment 751835

View attachment 751794
@Julia123 @MissMidnight @shiroyagisan and all the wonderful Tattlers - Always coming through with the receipts. I'm so glad we Tattlers screenshoot her lies IG stories and Reels so we have proof of her deception.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When I was looking back at her narc rage pics on my phone... funny enough they do tend to be timed after a KM launch (besides the rising from the ashes/nicky post) The photos I posted are right near the screen shots I took of her horrible outfits from each launch.

Does the KM Launch just feed the beast inside or what?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I call bullsh*t mucky Millen! 🤮🤮
Lydia where are those bright blue eyes or is that the filter that makes you look that way??? Everyone would look good with a beauty filter and to make their eyes pop!!! You can’t even hardly see Lydia’s eyes she’s got those big bags under them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 751813
She’s read Tattle, and now wants to put labels on that nasty tit🤮
She talks so much tit its unreal, who says this is the stuff of dreams about bloody chutney 😂😂 and why does she go on and on about things being home grown, home made like it makes everything better/her better? The quality of the little veg she has managed to grow is awful, she literally bragged about unripe strawberries 🤦🏼‍♀️. For lydia to claim it tastes UNREAL it is clearly rank and inedible as everything she says is the opposite of the truth, she can’t grow tomatos but has used home grown tomato’s in her homemade chutney 🤯.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Putting this here for those who can't or don't want to go to this photographer's "stories" about Lydia and filters - she's only shared certain bits of it and seemed to imply that this guy is one of her photographers, vouching for her. He's saying he doesn't know her, lol Question - is this the guy that some tattlers have posted busting her for using a blur filter? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPP291gN79qI1QZY1znOscg Or is that another guy? Can someone repost him actually calling her out on using the blur filter? Maybe we can send that to good ol James?

I'm not buying his reasoning but I'm not a tech expert. #4 is a bit of a reach there James. Again... noone including her is saying a filter wasn't used.

View attachment 752056View attachment 752058View attachment 752062

Oh here's the bit she didn't bother to repost. He doesn't know her. And he says he thinks she does use filters on other content, lol! Mkay there James, be careful who you associate with for more views.

View attachment 752063

Now for his "deep dive" into her archive of stories. Again, he's making a lot of assumptions based on not knowing her and just based on this AD where she didn't filter her skin.

View attachment 752065

OK here is the post she shared... it does show texture but that isn't the problem with the Rodial false advertising... she's using the filter when showing the product. She's not using a filter to make her texture disappear in general.

View attachment 752072 View attachment 752076
I would love for someone to have Lydia using their camera with zero filters and doing her makeup with this product she’s making such a fuss with right now!!🤔

Reactions: 28
For those of you who didn’t see Robert Welsh’s video featuring Elsie using a filter while applying the Rodial Glass Powder the first time around, here it is!

He begins talking about Elsie Rodial begins at 8:02 minutes if you want to skip straight to it. 😉

Why aren't the brothers talking to each other about this ? They are contradicting each other. I'm so confused.

Reactions: 23
Wtf is she talking about?
View attachment 752002
Lydia was her old managements most enquired about talent 😂…. Did they not have anyone else on their books? and Lydia has never out performed anyone in her life 😆 her delusions are off the scale. Her education is telling brands they will hear things about her and be questioned why they are working with a bully so will need to delete all comments referencing this. If Lydia used a filter or not I don’t know but that guy saying he doesn’t believe she used a filter is no different to me saying I believed she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Noticed she didn't actually eat the chutney in that IG story. 😊 Also in the new Rodial video she's deffo using a filter before she starts applying it and at the end when she's eye bleeping herself in the lens.

Reactions: 25
Well we'll well. Guess who Lyds has now followed on IG ???

Screenshot_20210908-204029_Instagram.jpg

She's doing a "Hadassah Cordoba" on him ... silent intimidation. Follow James, and keep an eye on what he has to say.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Ali’s away at the golfing tournament and no doubt destroying his team’s chance at winning. Elsie is home, getting pissy drunk, realizing how smaller influencers are doing AMAZING things - while she does a BORING girl’s trip with CAWWWWWWIE, and makes chutney. Lydiot is fuming that brands don’t want to work with her. She’s been doing this for a DECADE, dammit! So she jumps on stories - lying and overshooting her worth. She’s proverbially shooting her foot off! LOVE THAT🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Really does this Karen Millen shilling Botox filling 90’s fake uni boob fake Hermès Kelly handbag wearing trash want to compare herself to the women in the pages of Vogue??? Vogue??? OMG she’s on the sauce again and when she does this is when she gets caught doing something and getting called out!!! Lydia does this twice a year and then she takes a few days off and then comes a tragic vlog to call out storm trooping trollers as she calls it and will shed a few tears (that aren’t there!!! Lydia lies lies lies and I don’t believe a word that girl says!!! Like someone else mentioned why doesn’t anyone else have the problem she does with people calling her out?? Lydia creates drama to stay relivant and she doesn’t deserve anything she has in her life!!! She hasn’t done a honest days work from what I’ve ever seen!!
I’d like to see her post people messages, bet they are all true too! ( so she won’t )

Reactions: 16
@Julia123 @MissMidnight @shiroyagisan and all the wonderful Tattlers - Always coming through with the receipts. I'm so glad we Tattlers screenshoot her lies IG stories and Reels so we have proof of her deception.
You’re such a beautiful human, @Namima! ♥

Although to be fair @Julia123 and @shiroyagisan are always so quick off the mark posting their comments, while I’m still typing and stressing about which adjective or verb sounds better! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
And James is now following Elsie. And it's a new follow.
Hmmm.
Is he going to be 100% unbiased and honest ? ...

Screenshot_20210908-205707_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.