Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note - it's amazing how different Frow looks in her editorial compared to the pictures she posts. Do we think Frow alters her face for her Instagram?
Yep, go and have a little read on her thread. Some serious roasting goes on there! They think the lidl thread is too kind on frow😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yep, go and have a little read on her thread. Some serious roasting goes on there! They think the lidl thread is too kind on frow😂
I will have a look! I think she alters her body as well - makes herself look impossibly thin. In the editorial, she looks like a petite girl but not skeletal like she does on Insta! What a self indulgent, shallow world to be in. Even though I'm tired and over worked, I much prefer being an ICU nurse, wearing scrubs and sneakers to my job!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Re-reading her ‘community guidelines’ rant and cringing all over again. She was clearly pissed and angry, and the lady of the manor mask slipped straight off. She should be mortified!

Ok here we go again… shes’s done her “I was a joyless victim at my lowest” and now “changed life” and right on cue… absolute arrogance and aggression on a narc high. She got caught using a filter so she’s gonna double down on the deception and lie… gaslighting.

Sometimes I think this is Cawwie fueling her and they stupidly think this is some “boss” move and they are so out of touch and so absolutely unprofessional it falls flat and makes her look even more like a complete witch and less likable.

View attachment 751763

We’ve seen this narc high aggression before. So… predicting a big crash again soon. “Poor me, where I’ve been, sit down talk”🙄

View attachment 751791View attachment 751792View attachment 751793View attachment 751829View attachment 751830View attachment 751835

View attachment 751794

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Side note - it's amazing how different Frow looks in her editorial compared to the pictures she posts. Do we think Frow alters her face for her Instagram?
I was noticing this! NONE of the pics that are by others ever look like what we see. Could it just be the editorial makeup is so different?

I will have a look! I think she alters her body as well - makes herself look impossibly thin. In the editorial, she looks like a petite girl but not skeletal like she does on Insta! What a self indulgent, shallow world to be in. Even though I'm tired and over worked, I much prefer being an ICU nurse, wearing scrubs and sneakers to my job!
Wow ICU nurse! Bravo to you! Hope you are hanging in there and giving yourself some actual self care. You are exactly who should be applauded not this woman who wants a standing ovation for a carrot (rotten)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Geez she looks totally different - if I didn't know it was her, I would never have recognised her. This tit is so harmful for so many trying to be perfect like their role models which is impossible for mere mortals who don't spend their lives photoshopping and filtering their photos. Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 20
I call bullsh*t mucky Millen! 🤮🤮
It is quite apparent when she doesn't use a filter or edit the photo.

The absolute nerve of this a**hole
View attachment 751605
What a blatant lie about another blatant lie.
Several Tattlers posted screenshots and captures of the blur filter being used (and poorly!) We have the receipts.

Also, why is this the image that appears on her grid? It has nothing to do with this video.
View attachment 751612
What you see instead is a close-up of her pores
View attachment 751615
And the orange streak across her nose
View attachment 751613
With this duckface
View attachment 751617
*barf*
Look at that filler shelf on her upper lip. Lydiot...tell us again how you don't have filler in your lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love how she said #'some of you thought I used a filter' because you did you liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The absolute nerve of this a**hole
View attachment 751605
What a blatant lie about another blatant lie.
Several Tattlers posted screenshots and captures of the blur filter being used (and poorly!) We have the receipts.

Also, why is this the image that appears on her grid? It has nothing to do with this video.
View attachment 751612
What you see instead is a close-up of her pores
View attachment 751615
And the orange streak across her nose
View attachment 751613
With this duckface
View attachment 751617
*barf*
Look at that filler shelf on her upper lip. Lydiot...tell us again how you don't have filler in your lips.
Shocking. They have lengthened her face and lowered her brow. The arch previously acted as a brow lift but now her face just looks bloated and flattened.
Her straight across brows makes her look tired, too. I can see not wanting a huge arch but a little bit of an arch would make her look a little more awake.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 752430
Is the power couple Ali was talking about…
Buh bye, Lyds!!!! I have found me a drama free woman with money.

Yeah I noticed she did NOT tag the brand... so.... was she not invited?
After Lydiot and Carrie's behavior at the Dior event in Paris (where she sat on the floor and didn't mingle) she should feel honored if they even send her a sample size perfume. Sophie was at the same event and Lydiot could be seen in the background and at the same table. Sophie was pure profess and Lydiot was most certainly out of her element. Whenever she is at an event with her peers (I use that term very loosely) and you can do a straight up comparison, it is startling. Case in point....the ski trip with Laura Mercier. There is video of everyone eating and talking. Lydiot is shoveling food into her mouth like it is her last meal. Her shoulders are rolled forward and she is slouched down in her seat. She did the same at the Dior event that I mentioned earlier. I believe that Dior flew them over for the day so they could go to the Dior history exhibit, attend a luncheon, and I believe they took the train back. Both Laura Mercier and Dior no longer use her. I guess they found a vertical to replace her. She brings nothing to the table but trouble and a pain in the a$$. Influencers right now are a dime a dozen. Why pay big $$ for Lydiot when you can get 2 verticals for the price of one hot mess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Buh bye, Lyds!!!! I have found me a drama free woman with money.

After Lydiot and Carrie's behavior at the Dior event in Paris (where she sat on the floor and didn't mingle) she should feel honored if they even send her a sample size perfume. Sophie was at the same event and Lydiot could be seen in the background and at the same table. Sophie was pure profess and Lydiot was most certainly out of her element. Whenever she is at an event with her peers (I use that term very loosely) and you can do a straight up comparison, it is startling. Case in point....the ski trip with Laura Mercier. There is video of everyone eating and talking. Lydiot is shoveling food into her mouth like it is her last meal. Her shoulders are rolled forward and she is slouched down in her seat. She did the same at the Dior event that I mentioned earlier. I believe that Dior flew them over for the day so they could go to the Dior history exhibit, attend a luncheon, and I believe they took the train back. Both Laura Mercier and Dior no longer use her. I guess they found a vertical to replace her. She brings nothing to the table but trouble and a pain in the a$$. Influencers right now are a dime a dozen. Why pay big $$ for Lydiot when you can get 2 verticals for the price of one hot mess.
Oh wow do you have a link to the Dior event? I can’t believe she sat on the floor!!! Sigh. It was also so weird because I remember a Laura mercier? Or some other event where Aimee Song had her in her vlog but Lydia never showed that interaction in hers because she’s so damn awkward and obv Aimee is many leagues above her

Reactions: 15
If you feel shy and awkward at an event that you are paid to go, go get counselling to help you. ( no life coach ) It’s your job.
Maybe she feels this way as she’s uneducated, eats like a slob and has nothing to give in conversations as she never reads or is up to date on current events.
She needs alcohol in order to socialize.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh wow do you have a link to the Dior event? I can’t believe she sat on the floor!!! Sigh. It was also so weird because I remember a Laura mercier? Or some other event where Aimee Song had her in her vlog but Lydia never showed that interaction in hers because she’s so damn awkward and obv Aimee is many leagues above her
It was Sophie, Claire, Lydia, and Carrie. I think that Carrie is Lydia's security blanket and she has no business being at these events. If Lydia has to has Carrie travel with her then she needs to stay back at the hotel or wait for Lydia at a nearby location. As long as Carrie is there with her she doesn't interact with anyone else. Carrie holds Lydia back. Carrie has stated that she has no interest in fashion so why do brands feel the need to bring along Carrie?

If you feel shy and awkward at an event that you are paid to go, go get counselling to help you. ( no life coach ) It’s your job.
Maybe she feels this way as she’s uneducated, eats like a slob and has nothing to give in conversations as she never reads or is up to date on current events.
She needs alcohol in order to socialize.
BINGO!!!! She had no problem socializing at the F1 event but she (there were primarily males at this event) was the center of attention AND alcohol was abundant. She has a drinking problem. No she is not a falling down drunk but she uses alcohol to be able to socialize.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So I’m confused. Why couldn’t Lydia attend the Dior perfume tea party? Was she too busy making chutney? Did she turn it down? Looks like Amelia has posted same and she’s a regular with Dior. 🤔

In true Lydia style she didn’t even bother to tag the brand so she could send her followers to the IG for the perfume… which was the entire point of the PR/invite. But I haven’t been an influencer for TEN YEARS so what do I know?! 👻

7175238D-06DA-4F94-AECD-E83AAB7A25DA.jpeg
698D60B2-7CFE-4929-A716-2B255963BB19.jpeg
2D469EDE-65E0-4A73-95B2-CF7A5D32FEC3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It was Sophie, Claire, Lydia, and Carrie. I think that Carrie is Lydia's security blanket and she has no business being at these events. If Lydia has to has Carrie travel with her then she needs to stay back at the hotel or wait for Lydia at a nearby location. As long as Carrie is there with her she doesn't interact with anyone else. Carrie holds Lydia back. Carrie has stated that she has no interest in fashion so why do brands feel the need to bring along Carrie?

BINGO!!!! She had no problem socializing at the F1 event but she (there were primarily males at this event) was the center of attention AND alcohol was abundant. She has a drinking problem. No she is not a falling down drunk but she uses alcohol to be able to socialize.
Just watched that through… wow yeah you’re right. How odd to watch Lydia and Carrie lurking constantly in the background while the others mingle. I imagine this is after she and Claire had their beef as they look to be so awkward at the restaurant; surely part of being professional is to get along with the others cordially as this would in some way contribute to you being seen as a team player and get you invited back on more of these trips!!? It’s really out of touch now she interacts. Imagine in a normal job if I just sat in silence next to the annoying two faced co-worker on a team retreat … like wtf you don’t have to be fake or best friends but just have normal civil conversation.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
This whole influencer thing got me thinking. Beauty and fashion brands are so desperate to get a few extra pounds that they would pay someone who uses a square stencil on their nose to apply bronzer to promote them.

26 lines of self-pleasuring that has only 3 commas and 4 periods. If I had a business… I would never.

‘’Hurr durr, my most asked question is how I keep my skin in such glow.’’ More like: ‘’How I’m one injection away from looking like Justin Jedlica.’’

ab09f35b168b5c048a1348457dfa3543.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 752430
Is the power couple Ali was talking about…
They make a good looking couple and I hope if Ali is looking for a woman he goes for her!!! I’m thinking he’s more for the male though!!! Cute couple and I’m sure this picture of them is making Lydia all kinds of jealous!!!🤪

No idea, but she’s beautiful and a way better match.

She looks like she cried all night. I thought she had green/ hazel eyes but appear blue when she’s uses the filter. 🤷‍♀️

I just saw Vics reel about the tea party with Dior. I’m thinking Liedia was never invited at all. So she went out and bought the perfume, hence no Ad affiliated logos. All pretend as per usual.
Exactly because if she had an invite from Dior you know she would be there Hell or High Water!!!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Per Nicky’s recent AMA on stories. I had no idea that she is THIRTY SIX?!?!?! (35 when she gave birth). 😱 She could easily pass for 10-11 years younger. Gimme some of those stunning genes, please.

83295204-9759-4093-8FAB-7498D3191291.png

25975D5B-C0B2-4762-9AE4-35060E856BF6.png

Meanwhile Lydia who is a full 3 years younger:
25872088-B2E4-4B72-99A5-2F21B31DBF6D.png

Eat your heart out Lidl, you don’t hold a candle to the likes of Nicky. No matter how many #LMluxmoments you have and how many filters you use (😉), Natural beauty radiates from within, my dear. And that is one quality you sorely lack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.