Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t think this matters just to flag! But I know she’s being held in high regard with her degree etc. and for her course it looks like you only need BCC so it was probably an easier degree than others and potentially one that didn’t require much from her writing wise!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear they are doing this on purpose. Planning personal trips on the very dates of actual brand trips that she wasn’t invited to so she looks busy but really she’s got nada going on.

She and Cawwie are on their annual girls trip looking for bars… and cough it’s supposedly an espa trip 🤔View attachment 744873

View attachment 744869
She’s in her old hood but does not no where to go for drinks… oh please, we all know what you are up too.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg such a good catch. It’s not #italianmade at all. Just like the Rodial “magic” blurring powered she’s misleading her followers with false advertising.

However now I’m seeing that this is initimissimee own tag line on IG. I’m not familiar with this brand in the US but wouldn’t be surprised if they are along the lines of Rodial and boohoo if they continue to work with Lydia and are fine with false advertising and poor quality.
I somehow missed the Rodial magic powder discussion. When I did a search, saw that @Tony_Reno did a clip, but can't get it to play. ☹ (Does anyone else have it?)
That all sounds like a scandal and a half. How does she keep getting away with this sort of thing?! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I personally don’t think this matters just to flag! But I know she’s being held in high regard with her degree etc. and for her course it looks like you only need BCC so it was probably an easier degree than others and potentially one that didn’t require much from her writing wise!
She did the degree as a 'mature' student without conventional qualifications. See the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

Dying… she’s added the company IG tag a full 24 hours after everyone has already seen the AD. Which as we all know in social media… when it’s dead, done and buried by the new content in feeds.

Whats even more pathetic is that it’s not like she posted it while traveling and then missed it. She and her “team” have been allllllll over the comment section the entire time and then posting on stories. Deleting and soaking up the “hyping” and still didn’t notice that she didn’t tag the company that paid her to do the ad. Does she not understand that the reel was an AD for the company and the whole point is to drive traffic to them? To show the items in a flattering way that represents what they actually look like? Of course not… always about Lydia. She featured herself and her regurgitation antics more than the items. The underwear was scrunched up and flashing by as sort of false advertising of the fit because that’s how she likes to wear them so screw those who figured out what the company was and ordered them and got a completely different fit/look to the reel. But alas she goes on stories to talk about how she loves the hype about herself and wants more of that on her feed. Not a thank you for everyone supporting and purchasing the items… you know the reason for the AD.

Literally the absolute most unprofessional person who has well earned her place in this influenzers world. Declining and having to buy views and followers to fake success. 🤓

I just love that she can see the stories of the others who came after her on trips and with her past gigs that she’s now lost due to her own behavior. You would think she’d learn and try to be more professional and to get her tit together before it’s too late!? Nope she just gets more aggressive and defensive that she can do what she wants and she’s a victim.

View attachment 744797
View attachment 744814
Well spotted. The whole team is so unprofessional, it's surprising Elsie has any work. I completely agree that she's inventing occasions to vlog as well as using Ali's events to cover her lack of invites. I can only imagine the jealousy in the Bunga.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I swear they are doing this on purpose. Planning personal trips on the very dates of actual brand trips that she wasn’t invited to so she looks busy but really she’s got nada going on.

She and Cawwie are on their annual girls trip looking for bars… and cough it’s supposedly an espa trip 🤔View attachment 744873

View attachment 744869
Lydia's face shape nowadays:
1630773599225.png

1630773808904.png

what has happened to her since, she looks decent there.
If you read what she told them, it's the same utter bs wanna-be-relatable tactic she still does.

I somehow missed the Rodial magic powder discussion. When I did a search, saw that @Tony_Reno did a clip, but can't get it to play. ☹ (Does anyone else have it?)
That all sounds like a scandal and a half. How does she keep getting away with this sort of thing?! 😡
Try to download it, if possible? I have that problem with some clips, I hear the sound but no picture. Sometimes I don't even see anything to click at all, only empty space.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just watched an old (filtered) video of Elsie promoting Rodial’s blurring powder. I didn’t realise she once had her nose pierced.

Reactions: 10
I normally hate Lydia and Cawwie posts but I’m bored and I wish they would post some drunken bar videos in watford so we could see the looks on everyone’s faces looking at them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Help! I just spoke to my pets in a baby, lispy voice and asked them if they were going to be good for Mummy - horror of horrors, I am turning into Lydia!! Even as the words came out of my mouth, I knew I sounded like her :eek: She’s invaded my brain!! That flog of hers I watched the other day is definitely going to be the last! What‘s next, buying an Hermes belt and wearing it with literally everything, or starting to paint my house all over in that foul dead cloth colour and claiming that everything I own is bespoke??? 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Help! I just spoke to my pets in a baby, lispy voice and asked them if they were going to be good for Mummy - horror of horrors, I am turning into Lydia!! Even as the words came out of my mouth, I knew I sounded like her :eek: She’s invaded my brain!! That flog of hers I watched the other day is definitely going to be the last! What‘s next, buying an Hermes belt and wearing it with literally everything, or starting to paint my house all over in that foul dead cloth colour and claiming that everything I own is bespoke??? 😬
I'm afraid the next stage of turning into Lydia is going to Bicester Village with no pants on! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hilarious!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think Cawie has confiscated Lidl’s phone so she can’t drunk post?! It’s very quiet on the stories front! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s in her old hood but does not no where to go for drinks… oh please, we all know what you are up too.
Trying to scrounge up some IG engagement. She’s probably trying to talk to new brands, which would require her to increase her community engagement if she wants to increase her earning potential for a new contract. I pray to god it’s not Ralph Lauren, otherwise I’m going to have to burn some of the best pieces in my closet. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m always terrified that I’ll start doing her stupid giggle…😬

Do we think Cawie has confiscated Lidl’s phone so she can’t drunk post?! It’s very quiet on the stories front! 🤪
I think that reel was so awful that they are now gun-shy about posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trying to scrounge up some IG engagement. She’s probably trying to talk to new brands, which would require her to increase her community engagement if she wants to increase her earning potential for a new contract. I pray to god it’s not Ralph Lauren, otherwise I’m going to have to burn some of the best pieces in my closet. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I hope not! My bedroom sheets are Ralph Lauren. I also have some boots as well.

Reactions: 15
She is featured on the site of her Uni (Northamptonshire). She owns a BA.

She looks so lovely in that pic.
Nowhere does it say she graduated. Skirting the issue and using privacy laws is a tactic that I have seen employed by some of my co workers when it came to whether they actually finished their master's degree. I know of 2 people that have a pay scale that is based on a MS in Engineering and neither actually fulfilled the requirements because they were lacking their final thesis. Attending university and actually fulfilling the requirements for graduation are 2 different things. If she does hold a degree then she should be doubly ashamed and embarrassed at her lack of intellect.

Her curriculum probably taught the correct method of folding jeans for those high paying assistant manager positions at The Gap. Seriously though, every degree given out should mean that the recipient has a certain level of competency beyond a high school diploma or in her case a grade school diploma. She does not have that capability.

Her name is probably still scrawled on the men's room walls.

She did the degree as a 'mature' student without conventional qualifications. See the WIKI (pink button at top of page).
So does that mean that you do not need to be able to spell a 4 letter word? If she does have a degree, it is not worth the paper it is printed on.

Well spotted. The whole team is so unprofessional, it's surprising Elsie has any work. I completely agree that she's inventing occasions to vlog as well as using Ali's events to cover her lack of invites. I can only imagine the jealousy in the Bunga.
Ali used to get invited to Armani trips. Just like he used to do Longines PR trips. If I remember correctly, Lydia wore a wrinkled hot pink Armani shirt and trousers and felt the need to roll the sleeves up like she was getting ready to wash dishes at the kitchen sink. This made the outfit look like it was purchased that afternoon at a discount store. I wonder why she feels that she knows more about how to wear designer clothing than the design brand. Case in point the Armani gig and then she refused to wear a supplied Carolina Herrera outfit for a paid ad for CH. Whenever she does a campaign for a brand and there are a slew of other influencers also doing the campaign, she is always the last to post and the least artistic, usually non original, and always appears to be thrown together. The Carolina Herrera deal really soured me on CH. I have always aspired to own something fancy from CH because to me it was synonymous with class. Unfortunately, I no longer feel that way about the brand. I guess Lydia Millen did influence me NOT to buy #CarolinaHerrera Lydia, my wallet thanks you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Whenever she does a campaign for a brand and there are a slew of other influencers also doing the campaign, she is always the last to post and the least artistic, usually non original, and always appears to be thrown together.
And Lydia is usually sloppy and unwashed/ungroomed as well.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.