Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t even know where to begin with the lewks Ali puts together. I feel like he used to dress well and now it’s like a jumbled mess like his wife. He’s really struggling to style these new sooster and hicks pieces because he went outside of the colors in his wardrobe. Personally I think he needs to stop trying to dress like something he’s not… “rich countryside” man and dress his age with more fun and younger pieces like he used to. And the pants are just so high…. Where is the flood Ali? 🌊

View attachment 746866View attachment 746867View attachment 746869View attachment 746870View attachment 746871View attachment 746875
I completely agree. I even thought maybe he is colourblind? Or... Elsie's terrible choice of clothing is rubbing off on to him, and her lazy ways too, grab anything, put it on, film it and voila you have another reels. :oops:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just don’t even know where to begin with the lewks Ali puts together. I feel like he used to dress well and now it’s like a jumbled mess like his wife. He’s really struggling to style these new sooster and hicks pieces because he went outside of the colors in his wardrobe. Personally I think he needs to stop trying to dress like something he’s not… “rich countryside” man and dress his age with more fun and younger pieces like he used to. And the pants are just so high…. Where is the flood Ali? 🌊

View attachment 746866View attachment 746867View attachment 746869View attachment 746870View attachment 746871View attachment 746875
Ahoy there! Was that penultimate pic a sailor by any chance? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ali's Reel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I am a little bit late to the party again. Sorry for the many typos I made last time I posted - English is not my first language and I miss things even when I double check myself.

With that out of the way, I would like to submerge in hypocrisy and say: HAHA ''TASTEY'' Unless it's a nod to baby- lisp-talk? In which case forgive this peasant, lady Lidl!

View attachment 746852

I was scrolling instagram and unfortunately her newest try to be youngster trendy washed over my feed and I am left questioning: How does this mouth shape make the end of the word 'river'?

View attachment 746872

How is gaping your mouth and squinting your eyes make a sexy look?...

View attachment 746837

Some things are not meant to be answered...

And we are left in wonder...

View attachment 746843
Here is my welcome present for you 💛
LEM_saw.png

Oh no.. didn't he do this already, or did I have a BAD nightmare and now a deja-vu. He is still afraid he may fart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Didn’t he get something like 4.6 million views or something?
I can understand the confusion regarding Ali’s most recent Reel and the Reel that went viral a few months ago with 18.4 Million views … he’s wearing very similar outfits in both, especially the one featuring the ridiculous Sea Captain’s blazer! ⚓

53FA4753-6774-4CC1-9709-661B5F9528A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I can understand the confusion regarding Ali’s most recent Reel and the Reel that went viral a few months ago with 18.4 Million views … he’s wearing very similar outfits in both, especially the one featuring the ridiculous Sea Captain’s blazer! ⚓

View attachment 747195
Captain Birds Eye does Irish Dancing……watch out Michael Flatley!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Frow put out an interesting Vlog talking about her decision not to have children yet as they are currently happy as a family of 3. I wonder if this will change Lydia’s stance… It always seemed like she U-turned on the subject when it looked likely other influencers would start families soon.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.