Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand the confusion regarding Ali’s most recent Reel and the Reel that went viral a few months ago with 18.4 Million views … he’s wearing very similar outfits in both, especially the one featuring the ridiculous Sea Captain’s blazer! ⚓

View attachment 747195
Our girl @MissMidnight coming through with the receipts !!! ❤
How utterly dismal is Ali - recycling his boring outfits without even realising it. 🤦‍♀️
Embarrazzzzzing Ali so embarrazzzzzzzing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched (forwarded alot) her latest vlog. What a pair of pretentious twats Josie and herself are. That car that Josie is driving is hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just don’t even know where to begin with the lewks Ali puts together. I feel like he used to dress well and now it’s like a jumbled mess like his wife. He’s really struggling to style these new sooster and hicks pieces because he went outside of the colors in his wardrobe. Personally I think he needs to stop trying to dress like something he’s not… “rich countryside” man and dress his age with more fun and younger pieces like he used to. And the pants are just so high…. Where is the flood Ali? 🌊

View attachment 746866View attachment 746867View attachment 746869View attachment 746870View attachment 746871View attachment 746875
Seems like his trousers have had a fight with his ankles…also someone buy him some socks! Hate this look on men.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20210905-161609_Instagram.jpg

How is she going to make carrot juice? She doesn't own a juicer. Is she just going to throw them in the thermomix?

Tbh it would be more healthy just to eat the carrots instead of removing all their fibre. Fibre is stupidly good for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 747491
How is she going to make carrot juice? She doesn't own a juicer. Is she just going to throw them in the thermomix?

Tbh it would be more healthy just to eat the carrots instead of removing all their fibre. Fibre is stupidly good for you.
I think the Thermoshitz has enough power to destroy carrot cells. I read once a discussion in a vegan forum about how many rpm you need to destroy, for example kale cells. But it would have of course a totally different consistency than a juicer. In reality, she will try it once and give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Our girl @MissMidnight coming through with the receipts !!! ❤
How utterly dismal is Ali - recycling his boring outfits without even realising it. 🤦‍♀️
Embarrazzzzzing Ali so embarrazzzzzzzing.
If it wasn’t for @MissMidnight coming here with receipts, I honestly would not believe 18m views for that turgid, boring, pretentious tripe. Abba with 11m views for new material so worthy, so exciting and 40 years in the waiting - I understand - but this??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Here is my welcome present for you 💛
View attachment 747186

Oh no.. didn't he do this already, or did I have a BAD nightmare and now a deja-vu. He is still afraid he may fart.
Thank you and I will save this in the special folder 'LEMemes'

View attachment 747491
She must ask her husband to squish them with BIG BICEPS, because I don't see a juicer happening unless they gift her one specifically in sage green

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi guys and gals, sorry I've been catching up, did you notice in the last flog she has bumps on both cheeks, like injection sites, either that or she just has bad skin.
Screenshot_20210903-022133_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210903-022016_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210903-022022_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
71C39FC6-9DBA-40C6-83B1-FB431D6C380A.jpeg

Photo credit to the wonderful @Namima💙 When I paused the reel, Ali’s expression looks like he’s saying…oops, I’ve had an accident in my pants 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's a 33 year old woman who claims to be wealthy, posh and educated yet cannot even spell "tasty" or "Caesar" correctly.

Her stupidity knows no bounds and her degree must have been a free gift with purchase pulled out of the cereal box she purchased from the grocery store.

I would be so embarrassed to be her. She thinks it's fine, but brands do not. Why choose someone to market their product who can't even bloody spell words a child should able to spell.

What a bleeping moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve never used but a lot of people use it and say they’re amazing. It’s actually owned by Neiman Marcus which makes me feel good about it. Im waiting to find something I like on it to try it out too.
Oh that is good to know. I have found 2 items that I think I need (want but 'need' sounds more responsible).

Omg so expensive!!!! $1100. For what? They look so stretched out and like just normal shoes.
$100USD for shoes that look every bit as good if not better. I've owned a few pair of Hushpuppies in my life and seriously I loved them. Not high fashion but good every day, run to the store, drive to the garden center, and go pick up take out food kind of shoes. I remember one pair of grey oxfords that I wore until I could feel rocks through the soles. I have a pair of blue suede driving shoes that are very old and still look good. I just might look and see if they have any grey suede oxfords in stock. I am feeling kind of nostalgic and they were very comfy and sturdy.

To be honest I thought those shoes that he wears were some old shoes that he couldn't part with, not overpriced shoes that look old from the get go. This is why people who blatantly follow influencers without questioning 'why' when they recommend a product are playing right into their hands. They (influencers in general) are basically in it for the money. They are paid to spew non truths and influence people to buy what they normally would not purchase without doing some due diligence because they believe that the influencer has already done that due diligence. That is why they hate Tattle Life so much. We dare to investigate and ask 'why' when they promote or recommend a product or place.

Why would anyone wear tan suede shoes with white trousers and a double breasted navy blazer that is bedazzled with bright gold button?? All wrong. Ali is too short for a jacket that long (Ali...it makes you look even shorter) and it makes him look like Mr. Howell from Gilligan's Island.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can understand the confusion regarding Ali’s most recent Reel and the Reel that went viral a few months ago with 18.4 Million views … he’s wearing very similar outfits in both, especially the one featuring the ridiculous Sea Captain’s blazer! ⚓

View attachment 747195
Oh my god. The late Duke of Edinburgh looked so dapper in this type of clothing. He must be shaken when he saw this!

Reactions: 12
Agreed. It’s bizarre to me that she chooses not to use a basic spell-check before she posts!

She's a 33 year old woman who claims to be wealthy, posh and educated yet cannot even spell "tasty" or "Caesar" correctly.

Her stupidity knows no bounds and her degree must have been a free gift with purchase pulled out of the cereal box she purchased from the grocery store.

I would be so embarrassed to be her. She thinks it's fine, but brands do not. Why choose someone to market their product who can't even bloody spell words a child should able to spell.

What a bleeping moron.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.