Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes Elsie makes me think of Dorien from Birds of a Feather. Anyone else see it? Think it's all the big hair and all that cinching.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nowhere does it say she graduated. Skirting the issue and using privacy laws is a tactic that I have seen employed by some of my co workers when it came to whether they actually finished their master's degree. I know of 2 people that have a pay scale that is based on a MS in Engineering and neither actually fulfilled the requirements because they were lacking their final thesis. Attending university and actually fulfilling the requirements for graduation are 2 different things. If she does hold a degree then she should be doubly ashamed and embarrassed at her lack of intellect.

Her curriculum probably taught the correct method of folding jeans for those high paying assistant manager positions at The Gap. Seriously though, every degree given out should mean that the recipient has a certain level of competency beyond a high school diploma or in her case a grade school diploma. She does not have that capability.

Her name is probably still scrawled on the men's room walls.

So does that mean that you do not need to be able to spell a 4 letter word? If she does have a degree, it is not worth the paper it is printed on.

Ali used to get invited to Armani trips. Just like he used to do Longines PR trips. If I remember correctly, Lydia wore a wrinkled hot pink Armani shirt and trousers and felt the need to roll the sleeves up like she was getting ready to wash dishes at the kitchen sink. This made the outfit look like it was purchased that afternoon at a discount store. I wonder why she feels that she knows more about how to wear designer clothing than the design brand. Case in point the Armani gig and then she refused to wear a supplied Carolina Herrera outfit for a paid ad for CH. Whenever she does a campaign for a brand and there are a slew of other influencers also doing the campaign, she is always the last to post and the least artistic, usually non original, and always appears to be thrown together. The Carolina Herrera deal really soured me on CH. I have always aspired to own something fancy from CH because to me it was synonymous with class. Unfortunately, I no longer feel that way about the brand. I guess Lydia Millen did influence me NOT to buy #CarolinaHerrera Lydia, my wallet thanks you.
The bathroom stall 🤣😂🤣😂. I thought she said in a very old vlog, when she lived in her old house that she did not finish school… I could be wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's just a bad reel. It's technically proficient. The transitions are fairly seamless but it's loud, jarring and doesn't showcase the products in an attractive way. Her facial expressions are plain ugly. This does not influence me to buy the lingerie and is thus, a failure. I suspect I'm not the only one who feels this way.
I agree. It’s not the technical part of the reel it’s her acting that’s making it weird and creepy. It’s like she’s possessed and she’s pulsating to get it out. The facial expressions and mouth are the cherry on the creepiness.

Does she have surgery scars on the side from when the implants were put in?
No it’s just another one of her lies. She was advertising a dress so she used that line to show that the dress doesn’t show a side boob even though the whole back is open. There is always a reason behind what she says. It’s never a true opinion of hers.

I have a pair of RL boots as well! They are a gorgeous chocolatey cognac color.
You have nothing to worry about. She’s a nobody and should never make you change opinion on something you own and love. Besides if she does advertise for them she’ll make it look fake, worn out, and old. So again you have nothing to worry about 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nowhere does it say she graduated.
It's literally the site of the Uni and the title contains "BA" of Marketing. I've never heard that someone can circumference their references due to "privacy law" (Germany). Either you show your employer your reference or you don't and the employer doesn't give a tit about you.
If we take for example, Frow, riding her Doctorate to death. If you hear her talking, writing etc. you also wouldn't guess, that she is smart enought to become Doctor in anything. Not everyone holding an academical degree is smart.
Also, the fact that Lydia holds an BA in Marketing and bla, doesn't say anything about her grades.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree. It’s not the technical part of the reel it’s her acting that’s making it weird and creepy. It’s like she’s possessed and she’s pulsating to get it out. The facial expressions and mouth are the cherry on the creepiness.

No it’s just another one of her lies. She was advertising a dress so she used that line to show that the dress doesn’t show a side boob even though the whole back is open. There is always a reason behind what she says. It’s never a true opinion of hers.

You have nothing to worry about. She’s a nobody and should never make you change opinion on something you own and love. Besides if she does advertise for them she’ll make it look fake, worn out, and old. So again you have nothing to worry about 🤣🤣🤣

The facial expressions on the reel just looks like she's opening her mouth just before she's about to be sick!
So bizzare,doesn't make me wanna buy any type of lingerie!!!🙈🙈🙈cringe Elsie,cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have any of you Tattlers used the preloved luxury site called Fashionphile???? https://www.fashionphile.com/
I have my eyes on a couple of bags and a watch but don't want to pull the trigger if it is hit or miss when it comes to authentic vs fake.

Reactions: 9
One of my friends shared this meme on Facebook. He’d have no idea who the hobbit below is.
49F76F6C-0BC8-4A79-8613-E5C263F945E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The bathroom stall 🤣😂🤣😂. I thought she said in a very old vlog, when she lived in her old house that she did not finish school… I could be wrong.
She probably meant that she didn't progress at school after age 16/GCSE qualifications.
You usually need A levels to go to university but she managed to get in because she had been working for a few years so was a 'mature' student. She would have had an interview and convinced the university she was capable. They clearly didn't ask her to write anything! I do believe Elsie graduated (even she wouldn't stage a graduation photo) as the university used her in their literature.

Reactions: 17
Have any of you Tattlers used the preloved luxury site called Fashionphile???? https://www.fashionphile.com/
I have my eyes on a couple of bags and a watch but don't want to pull the trigger if it is hit or miss when it comes to authentic vs fake.
I have seen quite a few influencers buy from them - Jerusha Couture, Minks4All, I can't remember the others offhand - and are repeat buyers. They seem to have a good reputation.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sometimes Elsie makes me think of Dorien from Birds of a Feather. Anyone else see it? Think it's all the big hair and all that cinching.
haha I also see this.
big hair, long face, her jewellery jangling when she waves her hands about whilst she’s talking and also the fake posh accent!

Haven’t seen it. Is it a movie is series? Now I have to check it out!
😄 it’s a 1990s tv sitcom.
Dorian is the rich mutton dressed as lamb who lives next door who has massive hair, wears inappropriate clothes & always after fellas a quarter of her age.

Lyds in 20 years …

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dorian is the rich mutton dressed as lamb who lives next door who has massive hair, wears inappropriate clothes & always after fellas a quarter of her age.

Lyds in 20 years …
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking at her ‘university’ and course, I would take that degree with a pinch of salt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I swear they are doing this on purpose. Planning personal trips on the very dates of actual brand trips that she wasn’t invited to so she looks busy but really she’s got nada going on.

She and Cawwie are on their annual girls trip looking for bars… and cough it’s supposedly an espa trip 🤔View attachment 744873

View attachment 744869
I’m always gobsmacked at the amount of wine in her glass. I usually am served a 175ml glass - Lidl’s glass looks like a half a bottle in one serving. No wonder she ends up in a ditch waving at cars.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I have bought a few things from them. They were all authentic and accurately described. I would shop with them again

Reactions: 13
I’m always gobsmacked at the amount of wine in her glass. I usually am served a 175ml glass - Lidl’s glass looks like a half a bottle in one serving. No wonder she ends up in a ditch waving at cars.
Love this 😂😂 ‘she ends up in a ditch waving at cars’ 😂 Also anyone with any ‘class’ knows that these massive wine glasses aren’t meant to be filled to the brim like this 🙄 #pisshead #classymyarse

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lyds in 20 years …

[/QUOTE]
Yep the wine in the hand it’s definitely gonna be her!! I think alcohol ages people who drink like her!! I don’t know she might be knocking on the door to looking like her before too long!! If it wasn’t for filters I don’t think half of the women as influencers would be looking good!!!

Reactions: 17
It’s a picture pose position but as usual she’s over using it. You can stand normal while filming your Vlogs you don’t have to hold that position at all time.
Yeah, she's going for the knee pop pose, which accentuates a thigh gap and also pops out the hip, giving the illlusion that she has a bit of curve on that area. If she were to stand straight, she's be a shapeless rectangle.

To be honest, I'm more annoyed by the TERRIBLE lip sync than her pose 😆

ETA: also, Lydia, when most of your underwear is digging in your hips, it's time to size up.

I swear they are doing this on purpose. Planning personal trips on the very dates of actual brand trips that she wasn’t invited to so she looks busy but really she’s got nada going on.

She and Cawwie are on their annual girls trip looking for bars… and cough it’s supposedly an espa trip 🤔View attachment 744873

View attachment 744869
Wow, that bucket of wine. Jesus, are they now filling their glasses to the brim?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She probably meant that she didn't progress at school after age 16/GCSE qualifications.
You usually need A levels to go to university but she managed to get in because she had been working for a few years so was a 'mature' student. She would have had an interview and convinced the university she was capable. They clearly didn't ask her to write anything! I do believe Elsie graduated (even she wouldn't stage a graduation photo) as the university used her in their literature.
Mature students still have to gain qualifications before University entry, usually through a year long full-time access course.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.