Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sad when a professional social media person cannot correctly spell a simple 4 letter word. It's tail NOT tale, unbelievable. AND that is someone who shook her tail for a living. Exactly what kind of uni did she enroll at that she graduated without knowing how to spell 4 letter words? I swear that 'tail' is a word that a 1st or 2nd grader learns how to spell correctly. I don't believe that she has a college/university diploma. The photo she posted of herself in a cap and gown just doesn't look legit. There is absolutely no way that she could write an essay without making a banned error. Misspelling 'tail' would automatically give you at the least a 'C' on an 'A' essay and we know she doesn't have an 'A' essay in her. A second banned error would give you an 'F'. I don't remember seeing misspelled words on Frow's or Josie's social media, just Ali's and Lydiot's.

Does she have surgery scars on the side from when the implants were put in?
She was trying to project fake modesty as she was describing a dress she was wearing without a bra. I guess Intimissimi doesn't make a bra for halter dresses. <jk> Not a very good brand ambassador. Doesn't know the products or how to say the brand name. That is one thing that both Frow and Tamara are very good at when describing products.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Lydia was thinking she was really acting like a A-list designer when she filmed that for her channel!! She doesn’t even realize it’s not designing it’s copying and there’s no other way around it!!! I bet you she’s gonna acknowledge the hate she has gotten about it!!! She always has to get the last word!! She even had enough audacity to put down a top designer and said she wouldn’t put the stitching there!! Does she really think Max Mara would hire her???🤣🤣🤣
My favourite Sunak moment is when he said, on video, that he is a "coke addict" (yes that is verbatim).
Second is when he applied for planning permission for a new gym, pool, and tennis courts at his constituency mansion while cutting universal credit* by £20 a week to the most vulnerable in society. Charming indeed.

For non-UK tattlers, universal credit is a social security payment that combined six different kinds of benefits that existed before, including unemployment benefits and child tax credit. It's only paid to people who qualify (ie. very poor and vulnerable, who also have to jump through many hoops) and is intended to provide the absolute minimum to cover living expenses. In reality, most people who receive UC cannot live off that alone. The average monthly universal credit payment for a single adult over 25 is £324.84.
i doubt he’s paying for a swimming pool and tennis courts with an MP salary, so he must have other money. He can spend his money however he likes so not sure what it has to do with his policies?

Reactions: 13
he photo she posted of herself in a cap and gown just doesn't look legit
She is featured on the site of her Uni (Northamptonshire). She owns a BA.

She looks so lovely in that pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pretty sad when a professional social media person cannot correctly spell a simple 4 letter word. It's tail NOT tale, unbelievable. AND that is someone who shook her tail for a living. Exactly what kind of uni did she enroll at that she graduated without knowing how to spell 4 letter words? I swear that 'tail' is a word that a 1st or 2nd grader learns how to spell correctly. I don't believe that she has a college/university diploma. The photo she posted of herself in a cap and gown just doesn't look legit. There is absolutely no way that she could write an essay without making a banned error. Misspelling 'tail' would automatically give you at the least a 'C' on an 'A' essay and we know she doesn't have an 'A' essay in her. A second banned error would give you an 'F'. I don't remember seeing misspelled words on Frow's or Josie's social media, just Ali's and Lydiot's.

She was trying to project fake modesty as she was describing a dress she was wearing without a bra. I guess Intimissimi doesn't make a bra for halter dresses. <jk> Not a very good brand ambassador. Doesn't know the products or how to say the brand name. That is one thing that both Frow and Tamara are very good at when describing products.
Josie makes plenty of spelling mistakes and let’s plea@se not forget she didn’t know which country Kilimandjaro was in, she said Nepal or South America😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just thought this might be quite interesting (very short clip from Hook in 1991 haha (I was only 10 then lol)

And this is that same girl now though

Who played her in the movie brother Jack Banning is now I think a Physicist Professor, pretty major one as well

Reactions: 3
My favourite Sunak moment is when he said, on video, that he is a "coke addict" (yes that is verbatim).
Second is when he applied for planning permission for a new gym, pool, and tennis courts at his constituency mansion while cutting universal credit* by £20 a week to the most vulnerable in society. Charming indeed.

For non-UK tattlers, universal credit is a social security payment that combined six different kinds of benefits that existed before, including unemployment benefits and child tax credit. It's only paid to people who qualify (ie. very poor and vulnerable, who also have to jump through many hoops) and is intended to provide the absolute minimum to cover living expenses. In reality, most people who receive UC cannot live off that alone. The average monthly universal credit payment for a single adult over 25 is £324.84.

oh I still think he’s a Tory hole, and disagree with his decisions, don’t get me wrong ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i doubt he’s paying for a swimming pool and tennis courts with an MP salary, so he must have other money. He can spend his money however he likes so not sure what it has to do with his policies?
Adding to this. Don’t know much about him but his father-in-law and wife are billionaires on their own. Could be their money. I think, he hardly earns anything in comparison.

Reactions: 10
Dying… she’s added the company IG tag a full 24 hours after everyone has already seen the AD. Which as we all know in social media… when it’s dead, done and buried by the new content in feeds.

Whats even more pathetic is that it’s not like she posted it while traveling and then missed it. She and her “team” have been allllllll over the comment section the entire time and then posting on stories. Deleting and soaking up the “hyping” and still didn’t notice that she didn’t tag the company that paid her to do the ad. Does she not understand that the reel was an AD for the company and the whole point is to drive traffic to them? To show the items in a flattering way that represents what they actually look like? Of course not… always about Lydia. She featured herself and her regurgitation antics more than the items. The underwear was scrunched up and flashing by as sort of false advertising of the fit because that’s how she likes to wear them so screw those who figured out what the company was and ordered them and got a completely different fit/look to the reel. But alas she goes on stories to talk about how she loves the hype about herself and wants more of that on her feed. Not a thank you for everyone supporting and purchasing the items… you know the reason for the AD.

Literally the absolute most unprofessional person who has well earned her place in this influenzers world. Declining and having to buy views and followers to fake success. 🤓

I just love that she can see the stories of the others who came after her on trips and with her past gigs that she’s now lost due to her own behavior. You would think she’d learn and try to be more professional and to get her tit together before it’s too late!? Nope she just gets more aggressive and defensive that she can do what she wants and she’s a victim.

50337E8E-D113-48EB-8F4C-D796045CEAA3.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry to quote my own post but did she purposely not tag the brand in fear that they would see negative or that peeps would post the TRUTH about her on their wall? Inquiring minds want to know! 🤔
Ooh devious if so.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Adding to this. Don’t know much about him but his father-in-law and wife are billionaires on their own. Could be their money. I think, he hardly earns anything in comparison.
Doesn't change that he lives in a total different reality than those people he makes decisions about. For him, 20 quid a week is nothing but for people that rely on that money, it's much. It can be the whole grocery shopping for that week. Whilst, he probably eats out daily. Nothing wrong with earning much money and spending it, but when you are in a position like him, a reality check would be nice once in a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
His policies are 💩

Doesn't change that he lives in a total different reality than those people he makes decisions about. For him, 20 quid a week is nothing but for people that rely on that money, it's much. It can be the whole grocery shopping for that week. Whilst, he probably eats out daily. Nothing wrong with earning much money and spending it, but when you are in a position like him, a reality check would be nice once in a while.
Amen👏🏼❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Intimissi is the perfect brand for Lydia #theartofgeographicalbullshit 🌎 Parading around in your “Italian” lingerie in your “Buckinghamshire” house. I don’t know who’s worse for attempting to claim they’re Italian, Lydia or her knickers. Wouldn’t be surprised if Intimissi asked to be untagged from her false advertisement!
Omg such a good catch. It’s not #italianmade at all. Just like the Rodial “magic” blurring powered she’s misleading her followers with false advertising.

However now I’m seeing that this is initimissimee own tag line on IG. I’m not familiar with this brand in the US but wouldn’t be surprised if they are along the lines of Rodial and boohoo if they continue to work with Lydia and are fine with false advertising and poor quality.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I felt like I heard that before too 🤔 and certainly not from her. I found it odd that she was talking like that. She’s never said anything like that before. Tamara keeps saying crap like that too right before she buys her next Birkin 🤣
OMG - I knew I’d heard that whole speech before but I couldn’t remember where - yep, Lydia, as original as ever, repeated Tamara word for word. Well spotted! It was irking me trying to recall the source.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I swear they are doing this on purpose. Planning personal trips on the very dates of actual brand trips that she wasn’t invited to so she looks busy but really she’s got nada going on.

She and Cawwie are on their annual girls trip looking for bars… and cough it’s supposedly an espa trip 🤔
FEF79F33-2D80-4D31-A27D-D37AACC4780A.jpeg

154EB15A-70B5-4345-ABAA-F20519CFF2C1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I swear they are doing this on purpose. Planning personal trips on the very dates of actual brand trips that she wasn’t invited to so she looks busy but really she’s got nada going on.

She and Cawwie are on their annual girls trip looking for bars… and cough it’s supposedly an espa trip 🤔View attachment 744873

View attachment 744869
Haha she’s on the beg in Watford. I bet she’s wearing the horrible orange boots with those grey trousers too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She is featured on the site of her Uni (Northamptonshire). She owns a BA.

She looks so lovely in that pic.
what has happened to her since, she looks decent there.

Reactions: 12
Oh my what have I just seen 😧😧😧😧 goodness me I need some bleach for my eyes!!! Lydiot that is not sexy!! It’s so cringe and wooden!! I actually can’t deal with the half open mouth trying to be sexy and seductive 😂😂😂😂😂😂
It's the scrunchy-nose-face that I can't deal with. #NotCute

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.