Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should just open an OnlyFans account ffs if she wants to be sexy.

But then, she will have to work for it. She might pass out thinking of it.

She needs to work!

Reactions: 17
Gotta show off the thigh gap/crotch.
What she doesn't get is that all women will have a thigh gap when they stand with their legs that bloody far apart. So classy of her showing her crotch to her world.

Her only rebuttal though is that other women are jealous. Right. Yes, Lydiot, all us professional women, wish we could post ourselves in our underwear all over the internet. It's so the Dream, isn't it?

witch, please. :rolleyes:

First, a few days ago, she crams herself in the crudest tight, camel toe showing faux jodhpurs, now she gets down to her underwear and it wasn't even an ad!

I guess this is where she lands when all brands want nothing to do with her. If Intimissimi was working with her, she would have had to tag them. Speaks volumes if even they have dumped her pancake ass.

Love that this is what she's forced to do in her dressing room, whilst we see Frow posing in lovely dresses in the beautiful city of Venice with Armani Beauty. Two polar opposite ends of the spectrum.

Yet she wonders why her peers have surpassed her and brands now avoid her like the plague.

And countdown to her now suddenly tagging Intimissimi, to pretend as though she still has brand work in 3,2,1.......

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Don't forget that Lydiot's a$$ is hanging out in that outfit so she is probably catching a kewl breeze. Josie's outfit makes no sense what's so ever. I don't care if it is Artic cold outside, who wears 5 layers of warm fabric to go shopping primarily for clothes?
Maybe they're filming a new episode of "What Not To Wear".
P. S. I love your avatar!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just watched the last bit of her video, was she not quoting what someone here on tattle said about life, luxury things like her purses and bringing happiness etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
After I got home from work, I was catching up on posts, decided to watch that hideous reel again for laughs. Here's a screenshot of the ad on the same page - even the Sharecare guy hates Lydia's reel!
6ECCD425-0BF9-4D3F-9D54-343C1C451836.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry, you now have to watch every vlog of her and deliver this type of stunnnnninG photo (bag) love story.

So that she shows a tight gap, maybe?
It’s a picture pose position but as usual she’s over using it. You can stand normal while filming your Vlogs you don’t have to hold that position at all time.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh my what have I just seen 😧😧😧😧 goodness me I need some bleach for my eyes!!! Lydiot that is not sexy!! It’s so cringe and wooden!! I actually can’t deal with the half open mouth trying to be sexy and seductive 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ooh Sophie Shohet is asking for peoples experiences of playing the game to get luxury items…Lydia’s arse must be clenched right now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just watched the last bit of her video, was she not quoting what someone here on tattle said about life, luxury things like her purses and bringing happiness etc?
I felt like I heard that before too 🤔 and certainly not from her. I found it odd that she was talking like that. She’s never said anything like that before. Tamara keeps saying crap like that too right before she buys her next Birkin 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it classy to post pics of you in your underwear on the internet?
It's about as classy as posting pictures of yourself licking your spoon with your whole tongue out, while sitting fully clothed in bed!
Love the avatar! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Intimissi is the perfect brand for Lydia #theartofgeographicalbullshit 🌎 Parading around in your “Italian” lingerie in your “Buckinghamshire” house. I don’t know who’s worse for attempting to claim they’re Italian, Lydia or her knickers. Wouldn’t be surprised if Intimissi asked to be untagged from her false advertisement!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It's just a bad reel. It's technically proficient. The transitions are fairly seamless but it's loud, jarring and doesn't showcase the products in an attractive way. Her facial expressions are plain ugly. This does not influence me to buy the lingerie and is thus, a failure. I suspect I'm not the only one who feels this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Genuine question: Why is she always stood with her legs likes this? It is really irritating. She is moving her upper body about but her legs are just stuck stiff, spread open. She has even changed her underwear but her legs immediately go back to that position. 😭

View attachment 743699View attachment 743700View attachment 743701
Peg leg ? She is half-pirate you know ... 🏴‍☠️

Some girls have a "thigh gap" but Elsie has a major thigh gap.
She HAS to outdo the world. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.