Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I don’t believe that anymore, considering Josie is a size 8 in jeans and wore lidl’s dress(while in Ibiza) to perfection !!

I have just fallen in love, but will have to wait, car repairs come first😭
oooh that's really lovley!

Reactions: 9
Wow, that lip sync, or whatever it is she’s attempting in her “reels” is just so embarrassing. It’s like the scene in The Exorcist where she’s in bed (probably not in Intimissimi pj’s) and the bad fella’s deep voice comes out🤮 👻. Maybe she’ll try the head-spinning thing in the next one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Guys 13 hours later and still no tag to the brand. If I hadn’t watched the vlog I would never even know where to use her code lol. LAME 🥱

F1A8EED1-0ECF-44FE-9D5C-4457A7CB4CFF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Genuine question: Why is she always stood with her legs likes this? It is really irritating. She is moving her upper body about but her legs are just stuck stiff, spread open. She has even changed her underwear but her legs immediately go back to that position. 😭

View attachment 743699View attachment 743700View attachment 743701
I think she has the same problem as the dinning chair that’s always at an angle. It must be something in the air at the bungalow. Just makes you permanently stuck in idiotic positions.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Guys 13 hours later and still no tag to the brand. If I hadn’t watched the vlog I would never even know where to use her code lol. LAME 🥱

View attachment 744097
Sorry to quote my own post but did she purposely not tag the brand in fear that they would see negative or that peeps would post the TRUTH about her on their wall? Inquiring minds want to know! 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry, excuse me, but what the actual f** did I just see on my timeline. The manic ripping of the iTaLiaN lingerie made me almost choke :ROFLMAO: Someone has way too much time on their hands!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry, excuse me, but what the actual f** did I just see on my timeline. The manic ripping of the iTaLiaN lingerie made me almost choke :ROFLMAO: Someone has way too much time on their hands!
She is just keeping us entertained ! That is her job, millen clown, every day a new circus act!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, reels explained…. That jerky movement? Well, turns out she was actually choking on some cheese/pasta/any beige food and Ali managed to photoshop himself out of shot, whilst giving her the ‘heimlich maneuver’ ! Clever lad!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Correct, it's not. At least not during the day. I bloody love Autumn as much as the next person but I'm still walking around the house in a t-shirt and leggings, heating still off. (For reference I live in the South of England so I'm having the same weather as LEM and Josie).
They're showing off their 'cosy' outfits but they are no doubt sweating their tits off. God, what people do for the internet sometimes 🤦‍♀️
Don't forget that Lydiot's a$$ is hanging out in that outfit so she is probably catching a kewl breeze. Josie's outfit makes no sense what's so ever. I don't care if it is Artic cold outside, who wears 5 layers of warm fabric to go shopping primarily for clothes?

Reactions: 22
It’s what happens when you are not invited to all the events. She’s stuck at home while her husband and friends are out and having fun with their sponsors.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What fresh hell is this?
When viewer views and engagement dwindle, it's time to parade around in your knickers. That could easily have been a very classy and sexy reel but Lydiot doesn't know classy or sexy. Frow would have knocked it out of the park. Lydiot loves to stand in a pose that puts her crotch on full display. Look back at Ibiza of old photos and look at some of her recent underwear and swimsuit photos and it's the same pose...legs apart. The classy sexy pose would have had her angle one thigh slightly over to the other. She could have made the changes with the snap of her fingers and just have subtle facial expressions (raised eyebrows, eyes looking up and to the side coyly) but not Lydiot. Everything about her is hard. Hard facial expressions, hard angular movements, and hard music. I didn't even realize that she was lip syncing to the song until I rewatched it. And for the life of me why does she do the scrunched up nose facial expression? My gosh it makes her nose red and huge. It didn't work in the younger Ibiza days, or in the Tik Tok reel where she was dancing, and it still isn't a good look. Lydiot...you missed another opportunity to showcase what you can do. Unfortunately for you, you only know one trick. I just realized why Lydiot loves to wear equestrian clothes. It's because she is a one trick pony. Same old thang every time.

I find it interesting that she started trying on lingerie and posting on IG or filming it for YT but said she’s modest about showing her body especially her fake boobs???
She said that she doesn't like to show side boob. She will show everything else but draws the line at side boob!!! She is so contrary. Doesn't like veggies but spends 40K on growing veggies. Shills fresh veggies and mushrooms but has said numerous times that she does not like tomatoes, mushrooms, and most other veggies. Says she is gluten intolerant but wolfs down pizza like there is no tomorrow. Shills underwear brand #Intimissimi but has said numerous times that she doesn't like to wear a bra and only seems to wear a bra when she is getting paid to do so. Has stated that she wasn't impressed with #Hermes but yet she appears to be fine toting around a super fake bag with her Hermes stanky boots. I could go on and on but I have some warm pretzels bites to dip into warm cheese. <priorities>

My OH just happened to glance at my screen while Lydia was in her underwear his response 'bloody hell she's nearly naked!' 😊
Make sure that you point out the fact that there was absolutely no SIDE BOOB showing!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Her IG stories talking about women not tearing other women down is beyond rich coming from this abuser.

Was she doing that with Nicky when she was being forced to re-color her hair at night just 4 days from giving birth?

What a bleeping bleep.

Meanwhile, Frow and other influencers are in Venice for Armani Beauty.

That, my dears, is called Karma.

Let Karma continue. I'm bloody here for it.

She's a hypocrite. She wants women to encourage her and "hype" her up yet she can treat a pregnant woman that way.

Anybody who does that to another, pregnant or not, is a raving witch. The fact that she was heavily pregnant makes it 10 times worse. Yet Nicky was still trying to appease this demanding, narcissistic, screaming banshee which shows the professional she is.

Lydiot, you'd like to turn yourself stripping down to your knickers as women supporting women...nope, you're just doing it because you're beyond desperate now and brands have dumped you because you're a dangerous liability to them.

Architect of your own demise and you keep fanning the flames.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.