Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
95B4F963-92BF-4BAB-916C-2C5B1CAE0FCB.jpeg

Work has aged her face more than the years…
F7B5F82D-68BE-4201-BD05-A7E168B5CF4C.jpeg

Before (jan 2019)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I am sorry but the Greedhouse Vlog ... how bloody fake, screechy and stupid is Victoria .. that pathetic giggle at Lydia saying she will have a humungous head or "Banana head" as she says ... lol 🍌🍌🍌🍌

The posing was mortifying .... can you imagine not being able to enjoy an evening as you have to make coin for the gram??? (n)(n)(n):cautious:

And a tispy Lydiot mentioning her "friends" who have brought a #free #PR #Gifted bottle of Rose from your guests .. how adorable :rolleyes:

So contrived and put on .... at this point I can't stand any of them .. they are all out of the same pot of tit!
Could not agree more! That laugh was like ears bleeding.

Honestly you can tell that Lydia and frow are NOT friends. Frow didn’t tag the photos and looked like someone who was at an uncomfortable business dinner.

Both Lydia and Ali talked about other friends and lovely relationships and future parties and then were like.. oh and we were going to do this the idea of dinner in the greenhouse and invited a couple over as some sort of afterthought. Somehow Lydia doesn’t know or act like she cares that the events company were setting up a dinner party for, of all people, Frow her frenemy. So I’m thinking she is making Ali preteelnd she didn’t know(likely organized it) and that this was his idea and surprised her. This whole act of “goodness me I guess there is a set up going on and we might have a couple over” is so pathetic and transparent.

Reactions: 40
I can’t believe she’s planning an excessive party with five cakes and all the trimmings. She’s a consumption monster. Her party will be all about her and not about her family as she proclaims. Stop consuming tit Lydia! Stop making everyone else feel like they need to follow suit. You are part of the scourge on our planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She bought some new, frightful lamps for the lounge:

They are still dreadful, Lydia. You still have the WORST taste in lamps/lighting. It's something that is actually quite remarkable about you. With all the gorgeous lamps out there, you always manage to pick the ones that belong in a prison, or in a prison library, or on a prison warden's desk. Your "friends" should ask you which lamp you like and they should know to pick the opposite of that choice. It's your secret talent. You could literally throw a dart at a bunch of lamp photos and the dart would have better taste in lamps.

Also, as usual. You exhibit ZERO knowledge about proportions/ratio/scale and interior design. But that is a whole other topic and I am not giving you anymore free advice.
Exactly!!! All of the lighting has always been the worst choice and this is a prime example! Horrrrrible lamp shade.

Reactions: 30
I can’t believe she’s planning an excessive party with five cakes and all the trimmings. She’s a consumption monster. Her party will be all about her and not about her family as she proclaims. Stop consuming tit Lydia! Stop making everyone else feel like they need to follow suit. You are part of the scourge on our planet.
Yes and all of that talk about the presents she’s buying them when they would probably be so happy just BBQing and playing lawn games and bonding. She’s doing this for herself 10000%. So she can show off and have attention and content. Normal people might cater it or hire some help if it’s a lot of people, but making a family get together like a wedding with a planner… now that’s crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

They are still dreadful, Lydia. You still have the WORST taste in lamps/lighting. It's something that is actually quite remarkable about you. With all the gorgeous lamps out there, you always manage to pick the ones that belong in a prison, or in a prison library, or on a prison warden's desk. Your "friends" should ask you which lamp you like and they should know to pick the opposite of that choice. It's your secret talent. You could literally throw a dart at a bunch of lamp photos and the dart would have better taste in lamps.

Also, as usual. You exhibit ZERO knowledge about proportions/ratio/scale and interior design. But that is a whole other topic and I am not giving you anymore free advice.
Love that the other lamp just lies in the background, dying alone. Nice touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OK I confess I woke myself up laughing lol

Then there's this gold haha:
It's now biting your pancake arse. Good luck with trying to sell the surgery 👍 or finding work so you can keep up the repayments.
Pancake arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why has the cutter board got a huge gash in it? All the bacteria that can get lost in there…..eww
If you think thats bad you should see their oven, as I said previously is like someone threw oil inside it, by when looking at it months ago (not sure when it was) could probably fill a deep fat fryer with the gunk 🤮🤮🤮

Just spent a while watching Ab Fab haha(ok binge watching), the similarities of her and Eddie are unreal 🤣🤣🤣, she cant even put an outfit together that suits her, I'd be buggered if she could do interior designing either to be quite honest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The more desperate she gets with brands dropping her ass, the more consumption we will see I'm sure.

Since NO brand has contacted her to be at any events this year - GHD, NARS, Dior etc, she now has to create her own events. If not, she has no content whatsoever.

She has already dropped from 2 videos a week to 1.

I knew her career was crashing and burning but this is even quicker that I anticipated.

She'll barely be online by the end of 2021, and when her contract ends with Karen Millen, she'll have nothing left.

If Ali's work dwindles suddenly, both their careers on social media will be done.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So it's fine for influencers to bully and give out false advice, tell lies about being suicidal and just be absolute morons. 😡
Why are they reading it. They do have a choice. If it was forced on them it would be a totally different story. But they’re choosing to come here and read.

I agree Elsie looks completely different, Ali looks more alive, and the other two twats look the same!
Did you guys see Josie on her sixth Flog since Ibiza. Is she normally like that or she’s just flying through them lately. I don’t follow her so I don’t how she is.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I'm sorry for blasting too far to the past but can someone point me to any discussion around Lydia's wedding attire. I actually legitimately followed her in those days and was horrified at that sartorial choice. Now that I read here I have to imagine others felt the same. I'm also wondering more about her wedding generally and if it was all gifted. Thanks in advance for the tea!

Why are they reading it. They do have a choice. If it was forced on them it would be a totally different story. But they’re choosing to come here and read.

Did you guys see Josie on her sixth Flog since Ibiza. Is she normally like that or she’s just flying through them lately. I don’t follow her so I don’t how she is.
Yes Josie posts a ton… she did a daily vlog for almost a whole year. She shills everything in sight throughout them too… all are very long. 😴😴😴

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Yes Josie posts a ton… she did a daily vlog for almost a whole year. She shills everything in sight throughout them too… all are very long. 😴😴😴
One a day for a year. YIKES! Besides the shilling are they any good? I cannot imagine being able to think, shoot, edit etc in that timeframe and have it be any good. Gah.

Reactions: 8
So, Madam said all the food was eaten.

The leftovers :

View attachment 709818View attachment 709819View attachment 709820View attachment 709821View attachment 709822

The waffling about her family coming to stay over, buying them presents and her nephew, her "spirit demon" she called him ... did I hear that right ?

Someone's been reading Tattle. Uh huh.
Those plates are so hideous. They look like trays 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh I see. Ya I only watched the Ibiza Vlogs. Tried to watch after but I just couldn’t pay attention so turned it off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Really Botox for sweating? I’ve taken my son
Claire did a vlog about Botox and sweating. Paris had the injections and it works really well.

I have no idea what’s going on with Ali’s forehead in this screenshot, but it definitely isn’t the result of having Botox - it may be badly done Juvederm or Restylane (filler) but I can’t imagine any reputable, licenced practitioner agreeing to use it in that area.

Botox has a very thin, almost water-like consistency, that only leaves tiny bumps on the skin at the injection site for about an hour, if that.

Botox is primarily used to decrease the appearance of wrinkles which leaves the skin looking smooth, however it is used for other reasons … for example, I have it every six months or so to prevent my chronic migraines and it works better than any medication I’ve ever tried, I also know two guys who have it in their armpits to treat excessive sweating. 😉
Maybe he was editing out the sun damage by using a filter. Whenever I have had Botox injections they immediately put a little ice pack on the injections and by the time I leave you do not see anything. It's a small frozen pad and you just lay it on the area and do not press.

So Elsie said she was giving Vic and Alex a bottle of her homemade lemon and ginger tonic … but being the paranoid nurse that I am, I couldn’t help noticing that she touched the top of the clean bottles with her hands just after she’d been patting Porter and Bolly.

Also, mobile phone on the wooden cutting board.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! 🤮

View attachment 709918
That cutting board is a piece of $hit. Middle school age boys make better cutting boards in shop class than this bespoke artisan made business. A lot of her viewers bought those cutting boards and I have to believe that their boards look just like this one. Also, I can't believe that she showed the bespoke piece of crap in the first place.

Why has the cutter board got a huge gash in it? All the bacteria that can get lost in there…..eww
They used green wood and the wood has shrunk. Woodworking 101...use aged/seasoned wood.

Last edited:
This is my input on her Flog….
- She states that she was worried about the reaction of people about her previous vlog since Josie beat her to it. So what does she do instead. She skips Monday instead of hurrying up and posting her Vlog. Knowing that Josie stated she was going to post a second vlog on Tuesday in her part one Ibiza vlog.
- The amount of time she said I don’t know/I don’t remember in this vlog is horrific. So why don’t you get your tit together before you record the vlog. It’ll make you look so much more professional and show that actually care about your work.
- Saying yiii bought a painting in another country doesn’t make it an expensive/collectible piece. I went to Italy and bought beautiful paintings from people selling them on the street and I only paid 2 euros for them
- Stop mentioning Christmas every time you talk about the five cakes and people getting a piece of cake of the event they missed. I can safely inform you that EVERYONE missed Christmas.
- Everything she doing to the house is an effort to make her house a copy of Ibiza. REALLY!!!
- As for her face and the gap on her check and the long chin…. I think she did the jawline definition/widening and along with that they almost always have to do filler to the chin to make it stick out more and give more definition to the jawline. I’m seeing soooo many people do that on their snap and Instagram story. In some countries they call it the Texas. Results in making them look so masculine after doing/over doing it for so many times.
Sorry for the long post. But I had to vent 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

That’s the ugliest lamp I’ve seen in her house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes surprising she hasn't shilled Charlie boy & those dogs yet !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can imagine her brother (who's into sustainable development) and her sister-in-law (Elsie followed her interior decor tips for about 5 minutes after the move into The Bunga) rolling their eyes at the pretentious & excessive wedding / graduation / save my marriage / super spreader party. As well as the fake gushing over their kids.

Lyds, we remember when your sis in law had her 3rd baby (girl?) and it took you nearly 3 weeks thereafter to visit them ... Oh, we remember.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.