Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyforest

Chatty Member
She is a text book, maniacal (NOT magical, soz Elsie), avaricious creature unlike any other.

Must be obsessing. Must be obsessed.
MUST START OBSESSING ABOUT SOMETHING NEW.

Those that have followed her for years will recognize this cycle. First it was having to move house, whilst planning the wedding. She was MANIC, desperate and anxious to get out of the perfectly fine house they owned. Then it was buying up gaudy shit for the new house that she banged on and on about, claiming it was 12 times larger than her previous house. Sex dungeon mirrored beds and crystal chandeliers. Then, pivoting to different "aesthetics" in decor. OAK! Raw oak porches and ladders galore. Lynx! Dead cat. Murdered cat. Burned!! She claimed. She is destroyed. But not enough to forget to monetize her grief. Black lounge! Aston Martin. MY ASTON!!! Shit, her hair! Moans about redness for weeks. Repaints house. Again. Tongue and Groove. Tongue and Groove. Tongue and Groove. Then, obsessing about sausage dogs, puppies. The blip was chickens, since she didn't actually get any. Yet. Then, the greedhouse obsession. Must have planters in place NOW even though the greenhouse wasn't to be delivered for months. And even though she avoids veg more than she avoids the plague. Then, the floor of dreams. Must tear up all the new flooring (that she'd just begged and received) to have the horrible new floor. Whoops, all doors in said McMansion now needed shaving. She bleated on for weeks about thick grout, moaned about a fancy bed from the US. Pivot to Hermès and cinching with Hermès belts. Gasp, puppy ate the belt. She fanged and mistreated the puppy. Oh dear, the masses fanged her right back over animal abuse. Pivot to being saccharine about the puppy. A desiccated dining table that looks like it is crawling with termites. But wait, she can monetize a vacuum to clear away crumbs after every meal. A copper tub! It's tiny and looks ridiculous, but God damn it, she got that too. Then linen and holidays. So Much White Linen!!!! Oh, and patio furniture. Must have that NOW. But wait, now she needed a new outside table as well. Olive trees! Tuscan planters!! And maybe a pool. Shit, numbers are going down. People actually like Nicky. FUCK! Must distract the sheeple with wedding content.

Her predictability is B O R I N G.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Dear Diary,

Now my Beefa blues are over, let's resume my everyday melancholy. That'll be begging. Did you see my absolute dream of a fairytale greenhouse party? Screw milkshakes. My cabbages bring all the influencers to the yard. I imagine you'll be wondering why I invited Vicky. I live by the rule 'keep your friends close, your enemies closer'. It's just better to keep your enemies within punching distance. She should be grateful for the invite. I'm electric and magic to be around. Just ask Charlie. I bet he couldn't help noticing I was mind-blowingly hot in my bikini. I didn't even have to pull out the nipple tassels. Anything to distract him from marrying Josie though. She will not wear the white dress. SHE WILL NOT WEAR THE WHITE DRESS! Although I can't see why he'd want to wife her up anyway with those teeth. Dipping his dick in a shark tank would be less risk averse than in her mouth.

Speaking of husbands. No we didn't have sex. Ali was sulking because apparently I treat him like a child. I should give him a sticker for standing up for himself. Besides I had bad hair and a bad tummy ALL holiday. Now I'm back I'm going to do a liquid cleanse with alcohol. And mostly just sit around all day being fantastic. Maybe I'm a quarter Spanish too with my love of siestas. I can see Tattle has been busy though. 101 threads. Congratulations on not having a career. On the subject of careers, if Caweee hasn't got me any sponsored trips whilst I've been away, I'll be rethinking her position as COO and official best friend. Sometimes I look across my office and think it must be wonderful coming to work and being completely useless. I can see it already, I'm going to have to manifest my own pond. Fortunately my life coach empowered me to know my worth. I see. I want. I beg. I get. All the brands should count themselves lucky for the opportunities. Manifesting really is that simple. No direct conversing needed. The only meetings I like are between my wine and my mouth.

Love Lydia XX

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

klady

VIP Member
EA7A571F-9D12-462B-9FD8-696AC59B5F26.jpeg

Why no, Lydiot it’s not to early to drop the A bomb. In fact, we’ve been calling you an Asshole for quite a while now🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Ali should borrow her Tit Tassels and cover those bad boys up before he pokes someone's eye out!

20210806_140508.jpg

20210806_141129.jpg

*Curtain tie backs with tassels available from Dunelm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I am still so bothered by the excess number of oranges in that greenhouse. Wasting food is despicable and during a global pandemic, is even worse.

They own two orange trees that sit neglected in their imaginary courtyard with the pissing fountain so could have utilized them for the decor, couldn't they?

I wish the oranges used were fake but they all look real. It's not only horrid of her and Ali to agree to this and proudly plaster this all over their social media but it reflects horribly on the company that did this.

I have patients that live alone, seniors struggling to pay for their meds and basic food. I've worked with homeless people for years in the past and this really boils my blood. Fresh fruit and veg are a luxury for so many, especially now for so many that have lost jobs or have been struggling to make ends meet.

I am sorry to be a Debbie Downer but this excess and wastage just disgusts me and angers me.

I pray her and Ali get a harsh lesson in karma soon.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 78

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thanks to our @Wophie for the alliterative thread title which received 79 votes!

Two narcissistic, chavtastic couples, TT & T and Ali & Chas, dominated our celebratory thread #100 with their #gifted holiday in Ibeefa.
We had public displays of affection, public displays of affectation and displays of pubic affection.
We had bad manners, bad attitudes and bad stomachs; we had preening, posing and posturing; fake tans, fake accents and fake boobs; begging, boozing and braying; tight bikinis, tight shorts and tight wallets.

Enough!

Thankfully we can now relax as Grossie Josie and Mansplainer slink back to their own Cotswold Area of Outstanding Beauty thread, having produced three YT Videos already.

Meanwhile our Slothy Sloth and her sad, Char-besotted, nipple-hardened hubby Ali have returned to The Bunga, Northamptonshire to contemplate their marrows and push out one Function of Beauty #spon video, imaginatively called "Where I've been".

Let's raise a plastic glass of Möet (with a T) and ice cubes to this amazing thread and wonderful community we have built! Cheers! Here's to another 100 threads.

Let's party! Anybody know any catering vans? 😁
20210806_094900.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Wophie

VIP Member
Hi everyone! I am having a PARTY

It is soon but I won't tell you when. I also won't tell you the specifics of what I want. Or where it is. I am manifesting that catering and entertainment companies will contact me, as I do not want to lift a finger if I'm going to have to lift the flap on my purse.

Wait is Lydia hosting Downtonbury?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

georgiecait

VIP Member
Thread title idea:

Lydia Millen #102 Two watches for Elsie and the vlog is still late, a dwindling career is fate

If it's too long, perhaps Two watches for Elsie and still late, a dwindling career is fate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Opinionsaremyown

Did any catch the bit in the vlog where Lydia talks about getting a pond. She wants something in her garden like the picture below 😂😂😂 honestly don’t know where she thinks she lives.
6BDB7D61-FE95-47D3-866F-938804E81383.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

MissMidnight

VIP Member
The name of the company is ORNATE MOMENTS.

Ali: Ornate Events
Lydia: Ornate Designs

Jesus tap dancing Christ, it’s not THAT difficult! 😖

• Haha
  • Wow

xoxo55

This one cracked me up. Ali is an electrician and here he is walking all over London with his little bag and little coat pretending he is some business man, lawyer or something similar. Does he not feel stupid playing dress up? I bet he does sometimes. His job is posting photos on instagram and vlogs, you don’t need this bag for your job! What are you caring in it? A mirror and hairspray? They really do like to pretend they are in high position jobs, don’t they? Ridiculous.
24720FB9-6FA5-41AB-88C6-5873A2CCC4E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
I've been with a fair share of men and all of them had nipples similar to Ali's. Am I missing something or did I just happen to date men with abnormal nips? (my current man has them both pierced so I don't currently have a live unpierced model for comparison :ROFLMAO:)
Personally, I'm just waiting for Ali's sock-cock-puppet to make a reappearance.

Where did it run off to? 😆 #sockgate

apj6pefujhq-main.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Wophie

VIP Member
Probably @Miscanthus. I said Cabbage Worms. (Hi, Lydiot!)

I'm so amused at how Lydiot needs to eye-fuck herself whilst swaying back and forth for a selfie –– above a kitchen garden caption. Because obviously, her filtered pillow face is relevant at that precise moment.

The validation-seeking is next level with this one.

View attachment 700547

Lol

"I'm forever jealous..." – Occasionally Lydiot tells the truth.
"male" – Lazy Lydiot still can't spell.
"feel like me" – Polished? Lol

View attachment 700552
"I need something a little more posh to feel like me"

3387647_silk_lookbook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Laughalong

VIP Member
went on a date with guy who has mutuals with her recently, he said she has absolutely no friends and she’s dull as anything. not anything we don’t know but was funny to have it confirmed by people that actually know her in person and nothing about her insta/youtube

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64