Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question...Fleur's mud cake/ Elsie's brownies, did she decide if they were gluten free or not? The nonsense in this flog was on another level! I think she must be editing the flog herself seeing as Cawwie is away :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those assholes don't know what abuse is. Tattle is it's own site, it doesn't need to be part of your life. I can't go on the street and scream at people "abuse" because they don't like me. But ok, I get it with racism, ableism, transphobia, etc. That's just hateful and perpetuates those mindsets and ignorance in our society. But being called out for basically scamming people is not abuse. Like witch, you insert aff links, and they stay on our devices, without our knowledge. You have to threaten with legal action, that those morons declare their #ads.
No one is coming to your house. I am one of those, that feels, interacting directly with those "content creators" in an unkind manner on their sm, is a big no. Keep it on here. But you do you, I can't control what others do.
Exactly its criticism not abuse, been watching some videos of some talking about genuine abuse and whats said here is nothing even close to that not really anyway and when someone gets out of line are (well in this thread definitely) someone says so

Still managed to get pasta and cheese, didn't she
View attachment 709615
The graters absent though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am sorry but the Greedhouse Vlog ... how bloody fake, screechy and stupid is Victoria .. that pathetic giggle at Lydia saying she will have a humungous head or "Banana head" as she says ... lol ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ

The posing was mortifying .... can you imagine not being able to enjoy an evening as you have to make coin for the gram??? (n)(n)(n):cautious:

And a tispy Lydiot mentioning her "friends" who have brought a #free #PR #Gifted bottle of Rose from your guests .. how adorable :rolleyes:

So contrived and put on .... at this point I can't stand any of them .. they are all out of the same pot of tit!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Elsie is very excited about this vision board Nicole the Wedding Planner sent through to her.

2BF45C7E-E6FC-4F20-B0A0-2A92A7F4F1CE.jpeg

Am I a terrible person for hoping thereโ€™s a torrential downpour on the day of the big garden party? ๐Ÿคญ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The queen of Ibeefa replied to my comment on the latest flog's misleading title ๐Ÿ˜‚ :
fff.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I hate it, they're always throwing stuff on that block and I doubt that they're cleaning it regularly. Also why the duck does it look so bad?!?!?! I have so many wooden cutting boards and blocks and I cook every single day on them, as opposed to them. And none of them looks like this even after years of use
If their ovens anything to go by, it looks seriously like someones actually sprayed oil in it on purpose rather than it being yeah used and thats where the oils come from, not surprising to me not even in the slightest. Not sure at the point a fair number of months back how long they've been using it, but mine after three years of use (even roasting things) doesnt look even half as disgusting as theirs

Reactions: 15
Zero work = no pay !!!!!! This is the sad state her life is reduced to.
Party planning & buying gifts for her family. Wow that's going to pay your enormous mortgage isn't it ? It's gone beyond pathetic & sad at this stage. I'm actually embrasssed for her putting out crap like this. Made worse by her trying now to be relatable & engaging.
You have f......ed up big time lady with your grand ideas & constant bullshit.
It's now biting your pancake arse. Good luck with trying to sell the surgery ๐Ÿ‘ or finding work so you can keep up the repayments.
As the saying goes THOSE THAT RISE THE QUICKEST FALL THE HARDEST !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I am sorry but the Greedhouse Vlog ... how bloody fake, screechy and stupid is Victoria .. that pathetic giggle at Lydia saying she will have a humungous head or "Banana head" as she says ... lol ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ

The posing was mortifying .... can you imagine not being able to enjoy an evening as you have to make coin for the gram??? (n)(n)(n):cautious:

So contrived and put on .... at this point I can't stand any of them .. they are all out of the same pot of tit!
Also, who smokes cigars in a greenhouse?

The stench would have been inescapable in such a small space โ€ฆ I feel sick just thinking about it! ๐Ÿคข

37302584-D36A-4BC5-BAFD-41F3AEAED60C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Also, who smokes cigars in a greenhouse?

The stench would have been inescapable in such a small space โ€ฆ I feel sick just thinking about it! ๐Ÿคข

View attachment 709991
I can tell you who does... pretentious twats do that. End of story.

(the irony that it is Freud in the gif, was searching for one with an exploding cigar, but only found this

I can't get over the abundance of citrus fruit (of one sort). What a hecking bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So Elsie said she was giving Vic and Alex a bottle of her homemade lemon and ginger tonic โ€ฆ but being the paranoid nurse that I am, I couldnโ€™t help noticing that she touched the top of the clean bottles with her hands just after sheโ€™d been patting Porter and Bolly.

Also, mobile phone on the wooden cutting board.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! ๐Ÿคฎ

View attachment 709918
Why has the cutter board got a huge gash in it? All the bacteria that can get lost in thereโ€ฆ..eww

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So I see Porter has chewed/tit all over the rug, and they have their 'bespoke' puppy gates still up after all this time, clearly all the reading she did and puppy classes she listened to have taught her nothing if they still can't trust the dog on carpets. She's clearly now too lazy to train him and he's going to be forever shut out of all these rooms.

1628793529676.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Her doing a wedding inspired party after she's been married a few years is probably the most sad thing she's done so far.

I find those women who revolve their entire life around being a bride way before and after being married is just so off to me. It's sad because she can't think of anything else to do and is clinging onto that time of her life as nothing else will be as good. Shame.

Reactions: 53
86541CA9-5D23-4730-B4BF-59B5AB9D4827.jpeg

Hi Lydiot๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป Reading Tattle, again, eh?๐Ÿ˜‚ Gotta prove that Porter likes you๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Well, hun, when your pet likes you, then you donโ€™t have to chokehold them to stay with you. Leave Porter alone. He knows you donโ€™t properly care for nor care about him๐Ÿ˜ฐ

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Is she planning to renew her wedding vows at this party?
Dunno...is she going to dig out the old wedding dress again and wear it to the parteee???

Is Aldi even involved in the shenanigans? Are any of his family invited?????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.