Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One a day for a year. YIKES! Besides the shilling are they any good? I cannot imagine being able to think, shoot, edit etc in that timeframe and have it be any good. Gah.
Yeah it was a HOT mess of sloppy editing, rambling, and horrific DIY painting everything in sight gold… and an obscene amount of consumerism. I never really watched her until she moved during the early part of covid but I was curious about her house. I will say, I had a heck of a lot of fun on the Josie thread during lockdown. We would all watch the daily vlogs that were RIDICULOUS and post and roll with laughter just like we do here… but daily. I can thank her for giving me something to laugh about when we were all horribly bored at home in 2020… not sure her intention was to entertain us all by being a complete pathetic joke but between her and Lydia adventurebraids we’ve all had quite a laugh for over a year.

It’s unbelievable that now these two are “best frenemies” who have 2 framed photos going up in the bunga… a place where photos of family and friends are nowhere to be seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
CCC6C63D-B7F8-4F42-B38F-1D9B8E11DF48.jpeg
The jumpsuit is a no. Why are those buttons right on top the nipple area.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Omg the way she put that twilly on the Kelly! Ummm that looks so bad IMO 🎀 but at least she’s closed it up vs hanging wide open.

The pants are SO LONG woah! She’s gonna trip and knock her chin off!

4D1AE702-AEBB-4EDF-B03A-164432C2A007.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I don't kow why but twilly's on hermes bags is so cringe to me
I like them on lighter bags where the twilly is to protect the handles and it’s done correctly. But I’m not one who would ever put a twilly or bag charm on my bag to “dress it up”, but that’s just my personal asssthetic lol. Looking closer she’s closed the bag but the little strap things are all wonky and bent funny. She’s gonna ruin these Hermès bags if she doesn’t start taking better care of them.

I also don’t think I’d “team” that structured Kelly + belt with that $2 cheap looking jumpsuit with circus clown on stilts pants length. This would be cute at the right length with slides and a casual bag (fendi poo bag) and a ponytail… for running around town, errands, on vacation or a friends bbq. This “meetings in London” lewk is a fail as far as I’m concerned.

1628858274630.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
FC781AF2-3102-4D3C-97AD-48E25A4DCAC8.jpeg

That jumpsuit needs tailored🤷‍♀️ I finished Lydiot’s sentence and it’s perfect 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
a place where photos of family and friends are nowhere to be seen.
When she storaged her wedding pics because they didn't fit her ass-pa-thetic. A classic Millen.

If Josie wasn't that racist, fraudulent c*nt she is, she would be quite entertaining. She is like that flamboyant old aunt with the quirks and neuroses, but at a younger age already.

1628859052017.png

The lilac hair and the mouth working, a 1:1. Only thing is, Edna doesn't wear pearls and only white clothes.

WHUT?!
1628859179709.png

View attachment 710967The jumpsuit is a no. Why are those buttons right on top the nipple area.
I don't hate it. I find the fitting odd, ultra tight at the top and flared below the waist. Is it KM? They maybe "fitted" it to her bespoke wishes. The breast pockets look wonky (still talking about the jumpsuit). And I can see, without seeing her feet, that it's over long in the leg.

Omg the way she put that twilly on the Kelly! Ummm that looks so bad IMO 🎀 but at least she’s closed it up vs hanging wide open.

The pants are SO LONG woah! She’s gonna trip and knock her chin off!

View attachment 710973
I knew it
1628859430588.png

She loves her Clydesdale horse look, doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When she storaged her wedding pics because they didn't fit her ass-pa-thetic. A classic Millen.

If Josie wasn't that racist, fraudulent c*nt she is, she would be quite entertaining. She is like that flamboyant old aunt with the quirks and neuroses, but at a younger age already.

View attachment 711034

The lilac hair and the mouth working, a 1:1. Only thing is, Edna doesn't wear pearls and only white clothes.

WHUT?!
View attachment 711036

I don't hate it. I find the fitting odd, ultra tight at the top and flared below the waist. Is it KM? They maybe "fitted" it to her bespoke wishes. The breast pockets look wonky (still talking about the jumpsuit). And I can see, without seeing her feet, that it's over long in the leg.

I knew it
View attachment 711044
She loves her Clydesdale horse look, doesn't she?
ass-pa-thetic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fav new word for this thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It also looks very saggy on the bottom area… not flattering at all! View attachment 711009
Yeah, the back is the hero, because we see it when you are walking away!

View attachment 711015
That jumpsuit needs tailored🤷‍♀️ I finished Lydiot’s sentence and it’s perfect 👍🏻
The thing is, it looks "tailored" on the top. I have the feeling she told KM to fit it on the top and let the legs be wide and long. Even if it looks like tit. The head shaking must cause constant whiplash on the KM staff, dealing with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, the back is the hero, because when we see it when you are walking away!

The thing is, it looks "tailored" on the top. I have the feeling she told KM to fit it on the top and let the legs be wide and long. Even if it looks like tit. The head shaking must cause constant whiplash on the KM staff, dealing with her.
Oh yes she said in her vlog yesterday that the tailor was coming over to fit the KM pieces. So this fit and length is intentional. Plus she loves an overly long clown stilts look brush the floor length.

Look at these straps poking out and flapping around. 🥺. As a bag lover I’ve always hated how she treats her bags.

ED2686E6-D42B-41C4-BA03-75691AB5BFE3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh yes she said in her vlog yesterday that the tailor was coming over to fit the KM pieces. So this fit and length is intentional. Plus she loves an overly long clown stilts look brush the floor length.
I kinda tend to go for that look as well but that is because I have a long torso and need it in order to balance my body proportions out. I'm not quite sure what Lydia's proportions are but I feel like shes fairly proportionate in terms of torso length to leg length.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 711015
I think it makes her look fat just imagine someone that has regular thighs and legs! I would look like a freak in this awful looking jumpsuit! It’s hideous and I usually don’t comment on outfits! 🤭 I would get stuck trying it on because I have a big chest and I have gotten stuck trying jumpsuits on because like someone said the upper part doesn’t look like it should go on the nips (tightness). You can tell it’s obvious that it doesn’t fit and then the bottom is baggy! It’s all wrong and Lydia is responsible for anything that goes wrong she even said it herself she put her two cents in on everything so I hope she can take the heat when outfits people pay good money for us tit!!! Of course we all know Lydia didn’t do tit except point or they told her what was coming out for the fall in doing collaboration with her name! I can’t believe she loves to take credit like in the car about selling instead of saying to her subscribers you guys made this happen!!! I shouldn’t even say this to give her the idea of saying this next time because she will say whatever she reads here!! It’s subscribers who bought those clothes!! Lydia loves to pat herself on the back for what other’s do!! And not thanking them is a big slap in the face like usual but they’ll kiss her ass until they get fed up with her obnoxious bragging and lies and we’ll meet them here!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I kinda tend to go for that look as well but that is because I have a long torso and need it in order to balance my body proportions out. I'm not quite sure what Lydia's proportions are but I feel like shes fairly proportionate in terms of torso length to leg length.
Err noooo. Elsie is not in proportion, she has a long body and short legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've only started watching Lydia's vlogs and have been howling at some of the comments on here...can someone fill me in on the issue with Lydia and her mom or what vlog I can find it in, she never seems to talk about her.

Reactions: 8
I've only started watching Lydia's vlogs and have been howling at some of the comments on here...can someone fill me in on the issue with Lydia and her mom or what vlog I can find it in, she never seems to talk about her.
She talked about her in her last q & a a bit, which was about 3 months ago I think. She didn't say much other than that they don't get along and don't see eye to eye and have an estranged relationship. I don't know the full backstory and I've been watching her on and off for 8 years. But maybe someone else has some insight?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.