Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda tend to go for that look as well but that is because I have a long torso and need it in order to balance my body proportions out. I'm not quite sure what Lydia's proportions are but I feel like shes fairly proportionate in terms of torso length to leg length.
Yeah that makes sense. That length looks nice for dressy occasions but I personally would hem any pants a little higher so you can see a bit of the shoe.

I think though the way she wears it is just her stubbornness of thinking how things should be which doesn't always work for every outfit. We see this time and time again… she gets stuck in a lewk that doesn’t work for her but puts it on repeat. Belts, hair, shoes, makeup, etc.

Reactions: 22
Yeah that makes sense. I think though the way she wears it is just her stubbornness of thinking how things should be which doesn't always work for every outfit. We see this time and time again… she gets stuck in a lewk that doesn’t work for her but puts it on repeat. Belts, hair, shoes, makeup, etc.
100% I don't watch her for any style recommendations at all anymore. IMO she just has bad, bland style that doesn't work for her or tell me anything about her true self.

Reactions: 16
Genuinely beginning to wonder if she has some kind of OCD about that bag closure thing. Not joking or being dismissive, at all, before anyone thinks that.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I like them on lighter bags where the twilly is to protect the handles and it’s done correctly. But I’m not one who would ever put a twilly or bag charm on my bag to “dress it up”, but that’s just my personal asssthetic lol. Looking closer she’s closed the bag but the little strap things are all wonky and bent funny. She’s gonna ruin these Hermès bags if she doesn’t start taking better care of them.

I also don’t think I’d “team” that structured Kelly + belt with that $2 cheap looking jumpsuit with circus clown on stilts pants length. This would be cute at the right length with slides and a casual bag (fendi poo bag) and a ponytail… for running around town, errands, on vacation or a friends bbq. This “meetings in London” lewk is a fail as far as I’m concerned.

View attachment 711014
Wonder if mummy even makes the guest list ... :(

I wonder if Aldi even makes the guest list?

I like them on lighter bags where the twilly is to protect the handles and it’s done correctly. But I’m not one who would ever put a twilly or bag charm on my bag to “dress it up”, but that’s just my personal asssthetic lol. Looking closer she’s closed the bag but the little strap things are all wonky and bent funny. She’s gonna ruin these Hermès bags if she doesn’t start taking better care of them.

I also don’t think I’d “team” that structured Kelly + belt with that $2 cheap looking jumpsuit with circus clown on stilts pants length. This would be cute at the right length with slides and a casual bag (fendi poo bag) and a ponytail… for running around town, errands, on vacation or a friends bbq. This “meetings in London” lewk is a fail as far as I’m concerned.

View attachment 711014
No laydee of style and claaaaass would go to a 'meeting in London' with a bare back!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Genuinely beginning to wonder if she has some kind of OCD about that bag closure thing. Not joking or being dismissive, at all, before anyone thinks that.
It’s a thing, that is the way to carry it, otherwise no one can see that « Hermès « is written on it! If you can’t see the Hermès it may not be an Hermès. A bit like the Tuscan pots from Tuscany !!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh yes she said in her vlog yesterday that the tailor was coming over to fit the KM pieces. So this fit and length is intentional. Plus she loves an overly long clown stilts look brush the floor length.

Look at these straps poking out and flapping around. 🥺. As a bag lover I’ve always hated how she treats her bags.

View attachment 711061
Lol, she should walk around in her hallway entrance a bit to wipe the dirty floor.

I kinda tend to go for that look as well but that is because I have a long torso and need it in order to balance my body proportions out. I'm not quite sure what Lydia's proportions are but I feel like shes fairly proportionate in terms of torso length to leg length.
She has shorter legs and a longer torso.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wonder if mummy even makes the guest list ... :(
No but mummy’s mummy has. As for Ali’s family I bet there is no chance as that would take attention away from her on to Ali and we could never have that.

Thank god she’s not a mother because as an auntie she’s terrible. Gushing over the first son then knowing she did so mentions the second son because she has to and not a damn mention of her niece 😱. Yes, she’s the type that would have a favourite child. Nephew no 1 gets the special present!! She would be sacked as an auntie in my house. Horrible horrible woman. Just when you think she can’t get any worse she does.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
This one cracked me up. Ali is an electrician and here he is walking all over London with his little bag and little coat pretending he is some business man, lawyer or something similar. Does he not feel stupid playing dress up? I bet he does sometimes. His job is posting photos on instagram and vlogs, you don’t need this bag for your job! What are you caring in it? A mirror and hairspray? They really do like to pretend they are in high position jobs, don’t they? Ridiculous.
24720FB9-6FA5-41AB-88C6-5873A2CCC4E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
This one cracked me up. Ali is an electrician and here he is walking all over London with his little bag and little coat pretending he is some business man, lawyer or something similar. Does he not feel stupid playing dress up? I bet he does sometimes. His job is posting photos on instagram and vlogs, you don’t need this bag for your job! What are you caring in it? A mirror and hairspray? They really do like to pretend they are in high position jobs, don’t they? Ridiculous.
View attachment 711222
He always reminds me of Roy Cropper from Coronation Street when he is carrying his little shopping bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That face in the orange room, seems like a suitable replacement to her thumbnail here :LOL:

1628871063668.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 711222
Ali’s role model…

A97E22AE-DEA9-469C-AAE6-B4CDA5B7D2D6.jpeg

831ABDA5-7905-4201-B961-EE565CC5E2DB.jpeg

Richard Bucket!!

They love playing dress-up too!

7435D7EF-9441-4050-AFB8-0C31C183077A.png

I mean, you’ll have to forgive my possible overuse of Bucket memes…but it’s funny because it’s true! Life imitating art at its finest 🤣

DEB5F8D2-4285-4DBC-9A18-199220A8E1BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if Aldi even makes the guest list?

No laydee of style and claaaaass would go to a 'meeting in London' with a bare back!!
Lol was thinking same about bare back but was thinking I’m more conservative than perhaps a fashion industry person.

Reactions: 10
This one cracked me up. Ali is an electrician and here he is walking all over London with his little bag and little coat pretending he is some business man, lawyer or something similar.
View attachment 711222
His words: "I am working on a whiskey for my Instagram channel".

Whatever floats your boat little man 🤡

People can't tell him from Adam. No one would recognise him in central London, not a chance.

Trying a suit at Hugo Boss just for the footage to be used as a filler.
He probably approached the manager with his "business card and asked a freebie or discount, was turned down and walked away empty handed.

He can play dress up and pretend to be rich man but the minute he opens his mouth the real Ali shines through, a half literate twit. 💩

• Haha
She talked about her in her last q & a a bit, which was about 3 months ago I think. She didn't say much other than that they don't get along and don't see eye to eye and have an estranged relationship. I don't know the full backstory and I've been watching her on and off for 8 years. But maybe someone else has some insight?
Have a look in the Wiki. Pink button at the top. Bound to be some info in there. ☺

Reactions: 7
I couldn't manage the whole vlog but...

Why does never mention her family UNLESS she has something she wants them to attend? its like she knows they dont really want to go (I suspect that's because they know full well what a narc she is) so she has to say nice things about them in vlogs to force them into it, all for her benefit, as per, so she doesn't look disliked by her own family, It was exactly the same with the wedding, never mentioned them again once it was over.

Why did she keep on calling vic and Alex her guests??? We know who they are you pretentious prick! copying josie again?

They honestly need to find a purpose because they both look lost and unhappy (especially ali) and I'm not, for second suggesting a baby, because she would be absolutely terrible, but something GENUINE to work towards.
"Working" and "Lydia" in the same sentence is an oxymoron...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.