Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think Vic was smart but nvm. Lydia did not ONCE promote or support any of her collabs + she copies absolutely EVERYTHING she does - that was a dumb move for Vic to attend her lame greenhouse party. Its very obvious Lydia is using them and also it seems like Vic seems to have a weak personality because after everything she still wants to be "friends with the bully"

And omg that fake laugh WTF was that?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So Elsie said she was giving Vic and Alex a bottle of her homemade lemon and ginger tonic … but being the paranoid nurse that I am, I couldn’t help noticing that she touched the top of the clean bottles with her hands just after she’d been patting Porter and Bolly.

Also, mobile phone on the wooden cutting board.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! 🤮

View attachment 709918
Also, ASDA lemons right there

Are we ever wrong?! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also, ASDA lemons right there

Are we ever wrong?! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Also probably waxed and she wouldn’t have scrubbed them clean

I used to think Vic was smart but nvm. Lydia did not ONCE promote or support any of her collabs + she copies absolutely EVERYTHING she does - that was a dumb move for Vic to attend her lame greenhouse party. Its very obvious Lydia is using them and also it seems like Vic seems to have a weak personality because after everything she still wants to be "friends with the bully"

And omg that fake laugh WTF was that?!?!
Yes that Frow laugh was fake. It is sad for these people because I’m not sure they actually have true friends….more acquaintance friends

Maybe he was editing out the sun damage by using a filter. Whenever I have had Botox injections they immediately put a little ice pack on the injections and by the time I leave you do not see anything. It's a small frozen pad and you just lay it on the area and do not press.
I wish I’d been offered an ice pack after having my Botox injections because it would probably stop the stinging sensation I always experience … I’ll definitely remember this handy tip for next time!

Although, I think my Doctor may have sadistic tendencies because on a few occasions he’s hit blood vessels that have left me with bruises. 🤕

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just taking the website description, eh?
Screenshot_20210813-091515_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210813-091523_Instagram.jpg

Compared to how he actually writes:
Screenshot_20210813-091608_Instagram.jpg

Looking so awkward
Screenshot_20210813-091535_Instagram.jpg

The tops of those loafers are being stretched to high heavens from the lifts
(Trigger warning for @MissMidnight - feet, but in shoes!)
Screenshot_20210813-091535_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
View attachment 710022
Hi Lydiot👋🏻 Reading Tattle, again, eh?😂 Gotta prove that Porter likes you🤷‍♀️ Well, hun, when your pet likes you, then you don’t have to chokehold them to stay with you. Leave Porter alone. He knows you don’t properly care for nor care about him😰
She's lost more weight recently. I really noticed it in her last reel, with the terrible tan lines in the backless dress. Her arms and shoulders are just skin and bone. Her arm looks really thin here too.

Exactly!!! All of the lighting has always been the worst choice and this is a prime example! Horrrrrible lamp shade.
The lamps are hideous and they certainly do not scream French Provincial cottage or farm house. She's bloody clueless!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I couldn't manage the whole vlog but...

Why does never mention her family UNLESS she has something she wants them to attend? its like she knows they dont really want to go (I suspect that's because they know full well what a narc she is) so she has to say nice things about them in vlogs to force them into it, all for her benefit, as per, so she doesn't look disliked by her own family, It was exactly the same with the wedding, never mentioned them again once it was over.

Why did she keep on calling vic and Alex her guests??? We know who they are you pretentious prick! copying josie again?

They honestly need to find a purpose because they both look lost and unhappy (especially ali) and I'm not, for second suggesting a baby, because she would be absolutely terrible, but something GENUINE to work towards.

Reactions: 27
I can’t believe she’s planning an excessive party with five cakes and all the trimmings. She’s a consumption monster. Her party will be all about her and not about her family as she proclaims. Stop consuming tit Lydia! Stop making everyone else feel like they need to follow suit. You are part of the scourge on our planet.
Typical Narc behaviour ...... pretend you are doing this soiree for others when in reality it is only a selfish act for attention to be drawn to her with people fawning over how amazing she is.

She lives on eternal praise from others .. quite sad really .. the only praise you need comes from within.

Same way she dropped in the comment about her uncle praising her on her wedding going on til 4 am ....just a way of overglorifying her own person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I came on to say the same thing about this ridiculous cake idea that she’s so proud of. Everyone missed Christmas, everyone missed New Year, everyone missed at least one birthday…are they expected to take 3+ slices of cake?! She’s such an idiot!

This is my input on her Flog….
- She states that she was worried about the reaction of people about her previous vlog since Josie beat her to it. So what does she do instead. She skips Monday instead of hurrying up and posting her Vlog. Knowing that Josie stated she was going to post a second vlog on Tuesday in her part one Ibiza vlog.
- The amount of time she said I don’t know/I don’t remember in this vlog is horrific. So why don’t you get your tit together before you record the vlog. It’ll make you look so much more professional and show that actually care about your work.
- Saying yiii bought a painting in another country doesn’t make it an expensive/collectible piece. I went to Italy and bought beautiful paintings from people selling them on the street and I only paid 2 euros for them
- Stop mentioning Christmas every time you talk about the five cakes and people getting a piece of cake of the event they missed. I can safely inform you that EVERYONE missed Christmas.
- Everything she doing to the house is an effort to make her house a copy of Ibiza. REALLY!!!
- As for her face and the gap on her check and the long chin…. I think she did the jawline definition/widening and along with that they almost always have to do filler to the chin to make it stick out more and give more definition to the jawline. I’m seeing soooo many people do that on their snap and Instagram story. In some countries they call it the Texas. Results in making them look so masculine after doing/over doing it for so many times.
Sorry for the long post. But I had to vent 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
They would want to be pretty big cakes because everyone at that party missed the same things :ROFLMAO: I think it is a stupid idea. All for show of course. I hope Ali's family will also be there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I see Porter has chewed/tit all over the rug, and they have their 'bespoke' puppy gates still up after all this time, clearly all the reading she did and puppy classes she listened to have taught her nothing if they still can't trust the dog on carpets. She's clearly now too lazy to train him and he's going to be forever shut out of all these rooms.

View attachment 710004
Those puppy gates really do look a mess. 😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could not agree more! That laugh was like ears bleeding.

Honestly you can tell that Lydia and frow are NOT friends. Frow didn’t tag the photos and looked like someone who was at an uncomfortable business dinner.

Both Lydia and Ali talked about other friends and lovely relationships and future parties and then were like.. oh and we were going to do this the idea of dinner in the greenhouse and invited a couple over as some sort of afterthought. Somehow Lydia doesn’t know or act like she cares that the events company were setting up a dinner party for, of all people, Frow her frenemy. So I’m thinking she is making Ali preteelnd she didn’t know(likely organized it) and that this was his idea and surprised her. This whole act of “goodness me I guess there is a set up going on and we might have a couple over” is so pathetic and transparent.
On her home Instagram she said Ali...sorry 'my husband.. surprised her with the dinner...yeah Elsie!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she says her 'family' does that include her poor mum or is it just Daddy's side?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I can imagine her brother (who's into sustainable development) and her sister-in-law (Elsie followed her interior decor tips for about 5 minutes after the move into The Bunga) rolling their eyes at the pretentious & excessive wedding / graduation / save my marriage / super spreader party. As well as the fake gushing over their kids.

Lyds, we remember when your sis in law had her 3rd baby (girl?) and it took you nearly 3 weeks thereafter to visit them ... Oh, we remember.
In Lydia’s world she thinks that since she got the greedhouse, her house redone, her patio with over priced rustic firewood with cushions and mixed matched everything, Tuscan pots she can show off everything she’s done and it will make her look so successful and she’s got a new lease on life!
Can you imagine is she inviting her Mom and step Mom? I haven’t heard her mention her Mom in a long time! But you know after she reads that she will mention her because she thinks if we talk about it everybody must be thinking it! I don’t want to invade her privacy by talking about family that don’t involve themselves in social media and if that’s the case disregard that part about her Mom! But I was just curious since I didn’t hear her mention that and is the party for one side of the family and is Ali’ family invited?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just taking the website description, eh?
View attachment 710690
View attachment 710691
Compared to how he actually writes:
View attachment 710695

Looking so awkward
View attachment 710698
The tops of those loafers are being stretched to high heavens from the lifts
(Trigger warning for @MissMidnight - feet, but in shoes!)
View attachment 710699
I don't know how he doesn't slide out with his heels constantly while walking??? Tell me your tricks, Ali. But then, on the other side, they don't do much walking. Ah, the #caprileggings..

her uncle praising her on her wedding going on til 4 am
What an odd flex.. Indian brides would laugh about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember those times Lydia and Ali were hired by Armani Fragrance for big trips and ads? Well it’s looking like not this time… my feed is full of really creative ads for this Armani fragrance. I hope they don’t even get a free PR bottle to pretend like they have a gig. 🍌

385FE866-8F49-4A45-9D43-F77338433E2B.jpeg
FF76A4D1-7C6A-47E8-8DD9-36596794B41E.jpeg

• Haha

Ahahahahahahahah this is Lydiot .... The Aga Saga woman ....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And Aldi is Sir Norman Fry lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.