Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno...is she going to dig out the old wedding dress again and wear it to the parteee???

Is Aldi even involved in the shenanigans? Are any of his family invited?????
Is he even invited ? This time she is getting married by herself to herself😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her nephew is her spirit animal and he is the kindest most gentle soul?! Hahahaha she has no insight whatsoever!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She bought some new, frightful lamps for the lounge:

They are still dreadful, Lydia. You still have the WORST taste in lamps/lighting. It's something that is actually quite remarkable about you. With all the gorgeous lamps out there, you always manage to pick the ones that belong in a prison, or in a prison library, or on a prison warden's desk. Your "friends" should ask you which lamp you like and they should know to pick the opposite of that choice. It's your secret talent. You could literally throw a dart at a bunch of lamp photos and the dart would have better taste in lamps.

Also, as usual. You exhibit ZERO knowledge about proportions/ratio/scale and interior design. But that is a whole other topic and I am not giving you anymore free advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So while Lady muck is planning a party for the family she only sees once a year Suzi Bonaldi and other influencers were at Wilderness festival for GHD cordless straighteners. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She bought some new, frightful lamps for the lounge:

They are still dreadful, Lydia. You still have the WORST taste in lamps/lighting. It's something that is actually quite remarkable about you. With all the gorgeous lamps out there, you always manage to pick the ones that belong in a prison, or in a prison library, or on a prison warden's desk. Your "friends" should ask you which lamp you like and they should know to pick the opposite of that choice. It's your secret talent. You could literally throw a dart at a bunch of lamp photos and the dart would have better taste in lamps.

Also, as usual. You exhibit ZERO knowledge about proportions/ratio/scale and interior design. But that is a whole other topic and I am not giving you anymore free advice.
Well we know that proportions aren’t her forte, look at the size of her boobs, cheeks, chin, haystack 🥺.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lydia said in her vlog that the breeder has had more puppies, I'm not sure if she is referring to Porters breeder or Bolly's but if it is Porters mum that is awful :cry:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Lydia said in her vlog that the breeder has had more puppies, I'm not sure if she is referring to Porters breeder or Bolly's but neither dog is old enough for their mums to have had another litter :cry:
So Porter’s mum is just a cash machine, they will kill the poor thing, it makes me feel sick!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Renewing wedding vows within 5 years of being married screams failing marriage to me. Like you’re forcing your partner to fall in love all over again to re-capture the magic. The money would be better spent on marriage counselling than a party to gloss over the cracks! I personally think Lydia has reflected over her most popular content which was wedding, back when we all liked her and she was a fairly likeable woman with great outfits, few luxe bits and quite pleasant to watch. Does she not realise that wedding vow renewal won’t be as a popular because it’s desperate and we can’t stand her any more 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So Porter’s mum is just a cash machine, they will kill the poor thing, it makes me feel sick!
I really hope not, I've deleted all my screenshots of the breeder on pets4home so I can't look them up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's hysterical that Lydia is on her zoom call to the party planner exclaiming how much she wants to be a part of the setting up for the party and looking at the camera with a smug look on her face when not too long ago someone (sorry can't remember who) was saying how Lydia never helps set anything up and just leaves it to everybody else to do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
TRIGGER WARNING: LYDIA'S TROTTERS (copied from @Namima)
What do we think about the state of the floor???
1628803315550.png

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 22.10.55.png
Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 22.11.09.png
Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 22.11.53.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 13
Thank you so much @Namima, @Sofie, @SteffiM, and anyone else I may have missed, for the trigger warnings regarding those disgusting things attached to the bottom of Elsie’s legs.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Removed these :
View attachment 709243

To put these in :

View attachment 709244View attachment 709245View attachment 709246View attachment 709247

The firewood he unpacked...

View attachment 709248

The dinner party....
Not gonna lie, the food looked delicious. (For sure the middle eastern bread was not eaten :mad:).
All that food ... for 2 women who restrict their calorie intake ... and Alex, an on and off vegan / vegetarian / pescatarian who food checks his wife ... Hope Ali made some food parcels for himself for the next few days (weeks???).
I'm not even gonna mention all the oranges !!!!! :mad:
View attachment 709264View attachment 709265View attachment 709266View attachment 709267View attachment 709268View attachment 709269View attachment 709270View attachment 709271
It just screams of waste and overindulgence 🤨

Those assholes don't know what abuse is. Tattle is it's own site, it doesn't need to be part of your life. I can't go on the street and scream at people "abuse" because they don't like me. But ok, I get it with racism, ableism, transphobia, etc. That's just hateful and perpetuates those mindsets and ignorance in our society. But being called out for basically scamming people is not abuse. Like witch, you insert aff links, and they stay on our devices, without our knowledge. You have to threaten with legal action, that those morons declare their #ads.
No one is coming to your house. I am one of those, that feels, interacting directly with those "content creators" in an unkind manner on their sm, is a big no. Keep it on here. But you do you, I can't control what others do.
So well put!!! I agree so strongly. We come here to discuss the ridiculous and damaging behaviours. I don’t go and post on her page, or ‘troll’ her. She chooses to look here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.