Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys am I missing something about the Globy launch? Didn’t she only announce the date of the launch under her nan’s tablecloth at like 5pm on Monday evening (the day before blackout Tuesday and very much in the middle of the BLM posts). Only for that same launch date to be deemed completely inappropriate a mere 15 hours later (at 8.36am specifically)?

Seriously what changed that they couldn’t already see on Monday that it was obviously not the right thing to launch a frivolous (& lets face it, probably non-inclusive) product that week? She dug her own grave by needlessly announcing a date that obviously was hugely inappropriate. What a mess.
because she noticed how popular it got this week

Reactions: 7
Remember when she canceled a work meeting in London with a brand or something at short notice because she felt her skin wasn’t right and didn’t want to be seen (in a meeting with 2 or 3 people and Carrie), yet proceeded to vlog herself and her skin to over 800,000 subscribers on the internet...
🤔😂
I think she bought that bag second hand. Hence, that stupid reason for “not going to Chanel store because of her skin” 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What a laggin lazy ass. These screw ups are getting more humiliating by the day. And especially on her brand’s actual account. It would literally take 5 seconds to change the date to coming soon. I genuinely question what her team do. George edits and uploads her videos yes, but that’s twice a week. And there’s no clever videography skills, it’s just literally her opening packages on repeat. And I guarantee as soon as she hits an hour’s worth of footage, she turns the camera off so it’s not like he has hours upon hours to condense. And as for Cawwiee, what the hell does she actually do? Apart from By Terry, it’s not like she’s secured Lydia any brand collaborations. And with the pandemic, she’s not needing to book Lydia’s 87 beauty treatments per week. I just think Lydia has such grandiose illusions of what she expects her life to be, which in this instance is having staff. That and she actually has to pay her mate to hang out with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Seems like Lydia should be keeping her head down, especially with the Josie PR disaster that is currently going on.
Oooo what Josie PR disaster? If someone could give me a shirt brief as I appreciate this is a Lydia thread but don’t want to bore myself to tears reading Josie’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooo what Josie PR disaster? If someone could give me a shirt brief as I appreciate this is a Lydia thread but don’t want to bore myself to tears reading Josie’s 😂
I think it was because she archived her blackout Tuesday Instagram post, because her Instagram aesthetic was more important than BLM.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it was because she archived her blackout Tuesday Instagram post, because her Instagram aesthetic was more important than BLM.
Thank you!!
Bloody hell thats bad isn’t it! I think Lyds knows better than to do that to be honest - I’ll give her that much or maybe I’m just being hopeful!

Reactions: 5
Thank you!!
Bloody hell thats bad isn’t it! I think Lyds knows better than to do that to be honest - I’ll give her that much or maybe I’m just being hopeful!
wow would have expected that from lidl.. damn

Reactions: 5
Thank you!!
There's a lot more tea being spilt...just popped back here for a rest! Josie chose the wrong people to pick fights with, posted quotes on BLM but didn't credit the authors, deleted all negative comments, and has had to post a massive apology which she then deleted. It's now kicking off on Twitter. This is on top of her other older tit....not declaring #ads, her Zimmerman dupe scam, racist tweets, buying followers, deleting comments, playing the victim....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow! I never have followed Josie nor cared to really. I only heard about her when she bought the cotswolds house.

I had no clue what racist tweets they were talking about but if you go the current Josie thread - page 8 - and look at Plonker's post - there are 2 screen shots of what this twit said. What a racist bleep. That stunned me.

Who the duck says things like this?!?! And I'm sorry, perhaps I lost faith in people a long time ago, but to say such heinous racist things - you don't learn when you suddenly get called out. That's inherently who one is. Apologizing and suddenly learning when you get called out is a lie. It's just to calm the waters and save their own butts, followers and stacking of $.

I think Lydiot is disingenuous and dumb as a box of rocks but I will give her credit that she has not posted tit like this....that we know of, that is. She's a greedy, fraudulent twit but hasn't said such horrific things that I know of. You'd think these cunts would have half a brain to be an "influencer" and not post such sick things.

Reactions: 10
Hi everyone,

If its something with regards to tanning I volunteer to try it out and report back 😂😂😂 I’m an avid tanner and love tanning (although don’t like to be too dark as i’m quite pale naturally - I fear i’d look orange or it would be too ‘fake’ looking lol)

But yes I volunteer as tribute 🖐🏻 To try her crappy product
Thank you for taking one for the team.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think her ‘Team’ (i.e. Car-wee) are going through hell today facing the wrath of Lyds
Lumi is nursing Ali as we speak as hes gone into trauma shock.

Ladies, there must be something else besides a mitt. If she is that stupid to launch such a cheap and basic product after all this hype, she is up for a rude awakening from her own worshipping sheep. They will all be very disappointed. People generally do not appreciate when you make them wait, and then let them down. They are now already set off to be very critical about whatever she launches.
The higher you bring up the expectations the bigger the chance of customers being disappointed.
Wont her diehard freaks just write it off as her first try so should be so proud of her! Unfortunately I think theres still a bit of mileage in the tank of brown guzzling mouthers sorry followers yet, the internet is a deep well of douchebags

Last edited:
  • Heart
In short, 2 racist tweets from Josie’s past emerged. She didn’t apologise. A verified black influencer rightly pulled her up on it on her stories. Josie then messaged her accusing her of bullying. Josie’s partner is now on twitter on a made up fake account replying to haters. It’s the most cringey damaging limitations technique I’ve seen. Josie is yet to apologise and brands like Caudalie have already dropped her. And I oop... ☺

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wow! I never have followed Josie nor cared to really. I only heard about her when she bought the cotswolds house.

I had no clue what racist tweets they were talking about but if you go the current Josie thread - page 8 - and look at Plonker's post - there are 2 screen shots of what this twit said. What a racist bleep. That stunned me.

Who the duck says things like this?!?! And I'm sorry, perhaps I lost faith in people a long time ago, but to say such heinous racist things - you don't learn when you suddenly get called out. That's inherently who one is. Apologizing and suddenly learning when you get called out is a lie. It's just to calm the waters and save their own butts, followers and stacking of $.

I think Lydiot is disingenuous and dumb as a box of rocks but I will give her credit that she has not posted tit like this....that we know of, that is. She's a greedy, fraudulent twit but hasn't said such horrific things that I know of. You'd think these cunts would have half a brain to be an "influencer" and not post such sick things.
To be fair the racist tweets were some years ago (but who leaves that stuff up?) ....about the same time as Lidl was selling laughing gas in Ibiza and dancing round a pole!
Josie also blatantly broke lockdown rules then tried to explain it away...........sorry guyzzzz, off topic.....
Back to Lidl and looking forward to her new product launch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.